Quote: I am unable to function in a workplace environment due to my mental handicap
You and I are in the same boat 
I have my disability welfare. I tell you life in the Void is hard, but it beats the alternative.
If you are sincerely fucked up, like I am, walk the regular paths - and for Gods sake don't employ schemes and ploys like this hairbrained idea to get committed.
I am traumatized shut and I have had many psychotic episodes. Put me in a workplace environment and in less than two months they can put me away for a bunch of more years, costing the community far more than the scraps they throw on my plate now.
So, what have you got?
Of all places I was in my life, the nuthouse was the worst. You can basically leave your human rights at the door, and for a couple of years nincompoops barely smart enough to tie their own shoelaces will own you.
If you are truly fucked up, go through doctors, do NOT get yourself commited and DONT TRY TO TRICK THEM.
|