Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Boomr Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1555170 -

:grin: :grin: :grin: LOL... Ditto to GG




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1555647 -

1. You open someone elses linen closet and are confused because there are towels and linen inside and no jars.

2. You go to the gardening store to get verm, peat moss and perlite, they ask you if you want the usual.

3. Your girlfriend finds some mold in the house and is like 'WTF is this..' You look at the mold and reply 'I think it's aspergillus flavus, let me get the microscope...'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: debianlinux]
    #1555695 -

Quote:
you start relating stories with RL friends about online firends... You: "Oh, yeah, Roadkill said the same thing!!" Friends: "Who?!!"



lmfaoooooooo @ u

too funny!



--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #1556051 -


lol, that actually happened to me a couple times


--------------------
I believe i will go out to the seashore, let the waves wash my mind. Gunna open up my head now just to see what i can find...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: ODhaze]
    #1556328 -

When you dont sleep at night and... PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss... :smile:


--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind


"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: Sterile]
    #1557760 -

more more for the love of shrooms more!!


--------------------
sup d00dz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: daba]
    #1557827 -

When you have more Isopropyl Alcohol
and H202 than a small medical clinic.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: Peaceful_Nomad]
    #1558346 -

You live in an apartment with no flowers yet your friends call you for gardening advice, and you can help them.



--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #1559748 -

I wish I knew how to grow! It seems so damn complicated. Horse Poo , bird seed , pressure cookers , perlite.........AAAAAAaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh. I fear I will be forever a hunter & not a producer. Oh how I long for the scientific side of my passion. Oh well , theres plenty around here anyway.








I know everyone says search the FAQs , but its so damn easier if someone tells you.


--------------------
Texas Honey Badger said:
I went to boys town in Nuevo Laredo when I was in my early ‘30s
There was a bunch of trannys even way back then
I paid probably $20 but I was so drunk I couldn’t get a hard on:faded:
-Whenever you hear 5 blasts from the emergency horn that’s the signal for a 30 minute buttfucking break-      Fiery said:
I wish I was a young sexy woman so I could have awesome sexy adventures all the time[/quote]
split_by_nine said:
i did the man bun.[/quote]
1234go said:
I don't have a dog. I can't stand em...They're needy animals for needy people.

Edited by Urb (05/19/03 10:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1568619 -

your kids 1st word is psilocybin...or even C12H17N2O4P


--------------------
...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: SHiZNO]
    #1569440 -

-your dehydrator has never seen meat

-you dream of mycelium and pins

-spend your free time here


--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: daba]
    #1576005 -

You know you've been growing too long when...

Your house is held together with gaffa tape.

:wink:




--------------------





"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #1584151 -

Quote:
Parents ask when you will finally grow some eddibles.





...you finally grow some edibles.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1584333 -


Edited by yeti (05/28/03 01:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: Roadkill]
    #1584390 -

Quote:
you start relating stories with RL friends about online firends... You: "Oh, yeah, Roadkill said the same thing!!" Friends: "Who?!!"




That's so fucking true!!!! :smile: 


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: daba]
    #1584394 -

When you come home from a business trip and ask your wife how your casings are doing and ask about the kids as an afterthought.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... *DELETED* [Re: Ripple]
    #1584527 -

Post deleted by ski_stoned

Reason for deletion: delete


Edited by failbot999 (05/28/03 10:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: daba]
    #1597760 -

You've bought BILLET metal polish for your pressure cooker/sterilizer..


--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: daba]
    #1627874 -

just the thought of an AA75X makes you giddy!


--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You know you've been growing too long when... [Re: daba]
    #1628634 -

you've cooked more poop in your oven than meat!


--------------------


-----------
Sniff, Sniff... What's that smell???... ohhhhh.!!
------------------


Pot Free for another : nevermind.. never made it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Boomr Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping?
( 1 2 all )
RyeRay 1,796 34 05/07/21 12:47 PM
by Killer_Fungus
* Places you've NEVER made whoopee but want to
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 5,791 34 03/14/03 07:08 PM
by psyphon
* Let It Grow
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 13,410 121 02/17/03 01:58 AM
by Ripple
* What's the furthest you've travelled to buy drugs?
( 1 2 3 all )
spleen 8,836 41 02/09/11 03:49 PM
by 4runner
* has anyone read the growing book that... rUbEn 2,225 11 11/10/02 04:15 PM
by DreaMaTrix
* Hello everyone....I've been away for a while. Entheonaut 854 6 11/16/05 01:03 PM
by TheDude
* Memorable quotes from people you've met ToTheSummit 1,898 10 01/26/03 07:02 PM
by TekNut
* I've been away... its me Kriz MaskedMulatto 1,398 7 03/12/03 07:16 AM
by Purple_Voyage

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,159 topic views. 4 members, 27 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.