Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Quick question
    #1553045 -

I got me some spores so I needed something to grow them with and bought this online -

http://sporebank.com/comfiles/pages/D1.shtml

Anyway the instructions arent very clear what I want to know is how often should I inject it, take a look at this:

"Inoculate the substrate with culture syringe solution by inserting the needle through the plastic shield and foam disc at the previously sterilized spot. Fully insert the needle at an angle as pictured in Figure 2. Squirt 1cc of spore or culture solution directly into the substrate material . Remove the needle and reinsert through the injector site at the opposite angle. Again inject 1cc of culture solution directly into the substrate material. Inoculating twice, at opposing angles, towards the sides of the bag is recommended for faster colonization and even inoculant distribution."

Are they saying that I only need to inject it with that stuff ONCE in their entire lifetime till I eat them? I thought I'd have to do it regularly. That's really all I want to know, thanks.

Edited by Big_Noyd (05/16/03 12:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quick question [Re: Big_Noyd]
    #1553053 -

Yes, that's all you have to do. Then be prepared to wait a month, which can be spent learning how to case them or fruit them as double end cased cakes.

-FB

Edited by FunkyBudah (05/16/03 12:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quick question [Re: FunkyBudah]
    #1553060 -

Is it really that easy, how the hell do these shrooms grow... do they not need energy??

Well I'm really uninformed on how these things work, once I set it up for growth I'll spend that month researching and reading through all the FAQs and guides.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quick question [Re: Big_Noyd]
    #1553070 -

Oh and a little off subject are "Psilocybe Cubensis Spores" good for actual tripping... someone reccomended them so I just chose those, I could get better ones if anyone can reccomend... but at this point I dont really care about that I just wanna learn to grow them good.  It'd just be a bonus if I can trip off them after they are done :wink:

Sorry I'm a total newb, I've tripped on mushrooms allot I just dont ask my friends these sicentific names of the shrooms they give me, so I dunno what the hell I've ever had.

Edited by Big_Noyd (05/16/03 12:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quick question [Re: Big_Noyd]
    #1553075 -

Quote:
Well I'm really uninformed on how these things work, once I set it up for growth I'll spend that month researching and reading through all the FAQs and guides.



That's all you have to do. There is enough information here to get you on your way.


-FB

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quick question [Re: Big_Noyd]
    #1553165 -

Quote:
Oh and a little off subject are "Psilocybe Cubensis Spores" good for actual tripping....



Those are what everyone normally grows.

I think it's because they have a wide range of growing parameters and can accect a little neglect.

They are highly tripedlic! :wink: 


--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New to the boards, and a quick question to start ! Anonymous 1,829 4 03/11/02 01:18 AM
by 2shrewmen
* Quick question livingsublime 716 6 12/18/02 06:44 AM
by livingsublime
* quick question SuppaFly 1,043 1 09/18/02 02:41 PM
by mickey_rourke
* Quick Question needs quick answer Wheedhead! 1,180 2 01/19/03 07:06 AM
by Wheedhead!
* quick question about rye jars Chemical_Smile 1,669 6 07/19/17 12:01 AM
by pyro101981
* some quick questions about my treasure coasts alf 3,846 19 11/15/01 11:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Quick Question LXTC 1,805 11 09/24/02 08:09 PM
by LXTC
* real quick question regarding storage cerebral gortex 1,221 8 03/04/03 07:37 AM
by soochi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
637 topic views. 6 members, 72 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.