Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Does anybody else wander into random bars alone? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #15428308 -

yeah I used to do it a lot, i still kinda do... and will probably start doing it a lot more now, it's good fun and i always enjoy some of the interesting types you meet, some of my long time friends are randoms i've met in a bar.


i've never picked up in a bar though :foreveralone:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody else wander into random bars alone? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #15428310 -

All the more reason to save the money for more weed :flyhigh:

I'm not big on going by myself but I'm bad with talking to people I don't know.  I do like going to bars with friends, draft beer is the shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody else wander into random bars alone? [Re: saxcidjazz]
    #15428364 -

One of my favorite past times :awesomenod:


--------------------


"The greatest delight which the fields and woods minister is the suggestion of an occult relation between man and the vegetable. I am not alone and unacknowledged. They nod to me, and I to them." --Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ozz's Poo Pictorial
Shirley Knott's Spore Print Tek
No PC wbs
APE grow log

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody else wander into random bars alone? [Re: indica]
    #15428577 -

indica said:
i've never picked up in a bar though :foreveralone:



Me neither. Well, not solo anyway. Friends partying with other groups of friends...ya know. When I was living in Vegas, I would go out solo all the time. I lived like a mile off the strip. I partied with all kinds of strangers. It was a blast.

I also got hit on by prostitutes. Alot of prostitutes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody else wander into random bars alone? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #15428593 -

Seems to be the story of my life lately.  Its hit or miss.  I even go to bars and dance alone sometimes.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody else wander into random bars alone? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #15428686 -

I gotta try this.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drinking at the bar is for suckers
( 1 2 3 all )
Dreamer987 3,757 41 09/14/05 12:02 AM
by Skunk420
* My sisters wandering eye surgery EmbracingShadows 686 7 07/14/05 01:45 PM
by EmbracingShadows
* My Saturday night at the bar (kinda long story, but worth it!)
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 2,566 25 06/14/06 08:12 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Post a random line from the nearest book...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ToTheSummit 6,606 68 11/03/05 01:29 PM
by blissedout
* random fun for Firefox users ricochet 1,399 11 06/07/05 09:34 PM
by afoaf
* Random Thoughts doublehelix 809 13 11/01/05 02:28 PM
by doublehelix
* Electric Six - "Gay Bar" ricochet 847 2 04/08/05 01:56 AM
by ricochet
* Sexiest woman ever? Bar Marylin Monroe...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
mr_kite 51,927 143 05/27/05 06:52 AM
by Ravus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,764 topic views. 2 members, 63 guests and 176 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.