Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
US Sheriffs rise up against federal government, threatens feds with swat team * 1
    #15378643 -

As more people became dissatisfied with federal government controls and land grabs, it was inevitable that local law enforcement would eventually see the bigger picture. At the northern California fairgrounds of Yreka last month, seven California sheriffs and another from Oregon gathered with a large group of citizens to say that they are finally going to do something about it. “A giant has been awakened,” said Plumas County, Calif. Sheriff Greg Hagwood, “and they didn’t count on that,” speaking of the federal bureaucracy.

“I had spent a good part of my life enforcing the penal code, but not understanding my oath of office,” he told the audience. “I was ignorant and naïve, but now I know of the assault against our people by the federal government.”

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2011/11/14/u-s-sheriffs-rise-up-against-federal-government-sheriff-threatens-feds-with-swat-team/


--------------------
hi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Sheriffs rise up against federal government, threatens feds with swat team [Re: beachedjesus]
    #15378706 -

:omgz:!

Is he saying that he's going to begin arresting federal agents?

Fuck right if so.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Sheriffs rise up against federal government, threatens feds with swat team [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 2
    #15378726 -

cop arresting cops  lol


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Sheriffs rise up against federal government, threatens feds with swat team [Re: beachedjesus]
    #15378748 -

That's awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Sheriffs rise up against federal government, threatens feds with swat team [Re: 4runner]
    #15378787 -

Awesome thread.

Someone in the thread on that website posted a video showing that the Bush family financed hitler.

lol





http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R9__3CNtQ0I


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Sheriffs rise up against federal government, threatens feds with swat team [Re: Kada]
    #15378820 -

Thyrseen group has been acquitted of holding nazi gold. That's a pretty well known fact.


Also the banking group he was part of had compounded a fuckton of interest against the germans from their debt from world war I. Every major bank in the United States was meeting with the nazis to try to receive payment in the early 30's.


Lol, fucking stupid ass video.


--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Sheriffs rise up against federal government, threatens feds with swat team [Re: Kada]
    #15378821 -

I want to be deputized by this dude. We can only hope it doesn't end there .

The military needs to start doing this shit too . and if they do I'll be heading to my nearest reservist to re-enlist .

Im sure more then a few would do the same


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Sheriffs rise up against federal government, threatens feds with swat team [Re: trekie]
    #15378829 -

That is sweet! Wish cops were that cool in my town haha


--------------------
Everything I do/say on this thread is intended strictly for research purposes only.
      -psyc0naut
:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Sheriffs rise up against federal government, threatens feds with swat team [Re: trekie]
    #15378879 -

trekie said:
I want to be deputized by this dude. We can only hope it doesn't end there .

The military needs to start doing this shit too . and if they do I'll be heading to my nearest reservist to re-enlist .

Im sure more then a few would do the same



I would enlist, that's for sure.


--------------------
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
T. S. Eliot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Sheriffs rise up against federal government, threatens feds with swat team [Re: trekie] * 1
    #15378888 -

I would show up with my old gear and report in. lol


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Sheriffs rise up against federal government, threatens feds with swat team [Re: beachedjesus] * 1
    #15378900 -

Anyone think all this unrest and dissatisfaction will blow up into something that facilitates actual change? I am thinking we will start to see some serious shit after the next election cycle, who knows though. Everyone is pissed off, just for different reasons. Eventually we will all realize we want the same things and come together. The petty differences in opinion that currently divide us will cease to matter. At least I hope so.


--------------------
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
T. S. Eliot

Edited by love2shpongleIRL (11/16/11 12:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Sheriffs rise up against federal government, threatens feds with swat team [Re: love2shpongleIRL]
    #15378919 -

Eventually I think it will.

The United States is too large. There will be civil unrest again at some point as people are refused the right to govern their lives by a foreign organization with it's headquarters thousands of miles away.


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Sheriffs rise up against federal government, threatens feds with swat team [Re: blujay]
    #15378979 -

I hope our nation collapses under it's debt.

then we go back to the confederacy we were before the federalists fucked everything up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Sheriffs rise up against federal government, threatens feds with swat team [Re: blujay]
    #15378990 -

I really hope so. Just the hope feels good. Even the police are sick of it. Maybe there really is hope for us. They seem to have all the power, and almost everyone I know seems to have been sucsessfully dumbed down. Things like this make me happy. I hope they don't give up, and I would love to join them.


--------------------


I am the storm. I am the wonder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Sheriffs rise up against federal government, threatens feds with swat team [Re: blujay]
    #15379006 -

We're just in the beginning stages of that civil unrest now, the people won't put up with it much longer. Occupy YOURTOWN is all over the country.
Shit now even the sheriffs are saying fuck you feds. This is awesome news.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Sheriffs rise up against federal government, threatens feds with swat team [Re: Shroomism]
    #15379058 -

We live in interesting times for sure.  The federal government is a joke at this point; the military alone is taking a 4.5 billion cut next fiscal year, obviously much more if congress proceeds as they seem to be proceeding.  Regardless of our seemingly stout foreign policies, we will have to start leaving southeast asia, africa, and eventually europe.  Resources are stretched much more thinly then most people understand.

Edited by unam sanctum (11/16/11 12:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dumbass old hag bequeaths $1.1 mil to Feds to pay off national debt
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 1,868 20 01/20/06 02:58 PM
by Boom
* Federal Anti-Drug Laws Trump State Pot Rules THE KRAT BARON 1,682 6 06/08/05 09:26 AM
by barfightlard
* Does anyone know where I can find info about getting government grants for starting your own buisnes emptywisdom 2,010 10 05/10/05 07:51 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Why does the federal government expect DNKYD 375 1 10/15/05 10:03 PM
by WeAreAllOne
* Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
mjshroomer 18,299 124 04/01/05 06:45 PM
by tomk
* Federal Antiquated law Response Team (FART) Microcosmatrix 1,159 12 11/03/05 02:29 PM
by Ripple
* I'm fed up and need a change
( 1 2 all )
swm 2,883 33 12/18/05 10:47 PM
by NewAgeDiciple
* why does the shroomery hate the US Government?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 11,934 86 10/03/18 01:46 PM
by Ant89

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
911 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.