Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Thinking about joining navy [Re: XUL]
    #14707700 -

XUL said:
Who needs pussy when your jumping out of a helicopter into a stormy ocean. Fuck yea. If I make it out alive there will be plenty of pussy to come.




if you dont survive it, there's 72 virgins waiting for you on the other side

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about joining navy [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #14707723 -

WakeboardrB said:
XUL said:
snoot said:
the question you really need to ask yourself is; Do you like dick?




I like my own dick yea. I play with it alot.

This is not my thread. But my reason for joining is because I want some quality action. I love firefighting and so I want to step it up a notch and be a rescue swimmer.

Who needs pussy when your jumping out of a helicopter into a stormy ocean. Fuck yea. If I make it out alive there will be plenty of pussy to come. Plus, like I said, its free education! I want another degree so this is perfect for me. Kinesiology.



Not quite as exciting, but my uncle was a Fire/ Rescue Marshall in the airforce back in the late 70's. He saved a lot of pilots when they fucked up their landing.

Later on that led to a job as Fire Chief for BP (I know) in Prudhoe Bay Alaska. He works 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and they fly him up there from Anchorage. He makes around $250k a year.

But FUCK, -40F temperatures, no amount of money could lure me into a job like that.




Thats awsome shit! What does he do at the bay? Obviously fight fires, but I mean, is it a heavy populated area or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about joining navy [Re: XUL]
    #14707734 -

There's lots of good and bad to come with the military.

My TL:DR for dropping out of the military was that drugs was too fun, and 2012 is next year. :laugh2:

Not really, I just don't agree with the military or government in a lot of things or the direction it is going.


--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about joining navy [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #14707738 -

I know a guy in the navy. Cool guy, a computer geek and a chess master. He has a wife and two kids, stationed in Washington state. He's on a ship for a year right now. Was really sea sick last week, puking a lot. If it's what you want to do and you think you'll enjoy it, go for it. It's not for me though.


--------------------
With the last breath of my soul I'll be blessing you 



that's not art, it's shit tickets
-Prisoner#1




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about joining navy [Re: XUL]
    #14708497 -

XUL said:
WakeboardrB said:
XUL said:
snoot said:
the question you really need to ask yourself is; Do you like dick?




I like my own dick yea. I play with it alot.

This is not my thread. But my reason for joining is because I want some quality action. I love firefighting and so I want to step it up a notch and be a rescue swimmer.

Who needs pussy when your jumping out of a helicopter into a stormy ocean. Fuck yea. If I make it out alive there will be plenty of pussy to come. Plus, like I said, its free education! I want another degree so this is perfect for me. Kinesiology.



Not quite as exciting, but my uncle was a Fire/ Rescue Marshall in the airforce back in the late 70's. He saved a lot of pilots when they fucked up their landing.

Later on that led to a job as Fire Chief for BP (I know) in Prudhoe Bay Alaska. He works 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and they fly him up there from Anchorage. He makes around $250k a year.

But FUCK, -40F temperatures, no amount of money could lure me into a job like that.




Thats awsome shit! What does he do at the bay? Obviously fight fires, but I mean, is it a heavy populated area or something?



It's a BP oil field in the deep arctic, well above the arctic circle. He basically handles fires and accidents on the job site.

It sounds awesome, but I remember a few years ago him and his family (aunt and 2 cousins) came to visit us in VA and it was like 50 degrees that night and he was sweating like he was about to get busted for crack.

I have a lot of family in Anchorage, but you have to realize Prudhoe Bay is close to 1000 miles north. So cold, so very very cold.

It's like the difference between Maine in deep winter and Nevada in the desert.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Edited by WakeboardrB (07/02/11 08:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about joining navy [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #14708587 -

go for it! i had to be in navy for 11 months it was fun and hard training is also good but navy here is really small, i think us navy could be much better especially if you get payed for it.
i dont know if u can smoke weed there but in here we smoked all the time lol, once smoked with my  ship botswain :laugh:


--------------------

Psy&Goa

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about joining navy [Re: L-Shroom-D]
    #14708636 -

L-Shroom-D said:
Talking to my uncle about all the benefits. Training. Pay. And jobs when your out

I think in my point of life right now this might be a great idea. Barely making it right now.

Any expiernce of thoughts? Good or bad say anything



I just left the Navy. The experiences I had outside of actually being on my ship were priceless, it gave me the chance to live places I could never afford. Living on the ship was a nightmare. I sustained a career ending injury early on and it was hell from then on. I was treated like the worst piece of shit by my fellow shipmates because I couldn't stand watches or even stand up at all sometimes. At one point they closed all the bathrooms on the ship and you had to make a 7 minute walk to the bathroom. I was on laxatives because I couldn't put enough pressure on my insides to make myself shit without crying. I almost end up shitting on myself a few times and after that I would show up to work in the morning and spend the rest of the day waiting around the bathroom at the starbucks in case I had to go. I'll never forget the day I almost killed myself. I hadn't shit in 7 days, medical refused to give me any laxatives, and so I went and talk to the master chief in medical. He asked me what I was going to do and I said jump ship. He said well if you aren't going to do it today than go back to work and if you feel more serious, like you might do it today instead of tommorow, then come back. I end up in a mental ward for a few days and was happily on my way home a few months later. Do not get injuried whatever you do. 

DO NOT JOIN THE SEALS IF YOU AREN'T READY. If you fail out of seals you will end up a undes. seamen doing bitch work for 2 years before you can pick a rate.

Read before you sign the dotted line. More important than life itself. You don't even know.

Good luck...


--------------------
SHROOMS MAKE YOU GAY
~
Crystal G said:
  its cuzzzzzz i giiiiiive a meeeeean blooooowjjjobbbb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about joining navy [Re: LadyLittleZeppelin]
    #14708679 -

Exactly, treat a recruiter like a fuckin crack dealer. They will tell you whatever you want to hear to get you to sign on, whether it's true or not. Mostly not.

Oh yeah, everyone thinks they can make SEALS. There are people out there that can kill a Kodiak bear with their hands and not make it. So don't hold out hope;

You'll just be doing some bullshit job on a ship and hate every minute of it.

Now if you want to do diving and water rescues, join the Coast Guard. They do a LOT more than the navy does around US waters.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Edited by WakeboardrB (07/02/11 09:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tempted to enlist!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Larrythescaryrex 5,378 60 02/10/03 10:55 AM
by Adamist
* Considering major change to Kinesiology...your advice please? *DELETED* LighterOfDoobies 288 3 11/04/11 04:24 PM
by trampis
* Navy Seal Dolphins!
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 4,565 21 01/11/03 02:47 PM
by Papaver
* The Moment of Your Death - what do you think it will be like before, during and after?
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 1,036 44 03/29/18 07:55 AM
by Bill_Oreilly
* I think I'm fucked.
( 1 2 3 all )
Seeka 8,888 44 02/21/03 09:13 AM
by baraka
* Zetatalk - What do you think? adrug 1,568 12 04/14/03 07:20 PM
by Dogomush
* what do you think of Mcdonalds?
( 1 2 all )
metalchimp 6,224 28 04/08/03 01:24 PM
by HidingInPlainSight
* thinking of getting some of my art printed... Smack31 2,442 16 06/21/22 12:08 AM
by gamergod88

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,590 topic views. 1 members, 9 guests and 110 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.