Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I had mcdonalds today [Re: learningtofly]
    #14581301 -

Oh hell yes. Someday, hot Dutch chicks will rule the world.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had mcdonalds today [Re: learningtofly]
    #14581304 -

learningtofly said:




2 cute girls out of 9...

Oh shit, the Dutch rule!

That is sad. :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
10 Commandments [Re: SpiritualSnorkel]
    #14583865 -

x

Edited by UILECHUMHACHTACH (02/26/16 03:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had mcdonalds today [Re: Buckthorn]
    #14583967 -

You survived the night. :congrats:


--------------------
The truth is, nobody has a clue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had mcdonalds today [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #14584192 -

Tchan909 said:
Beanhead said:
Tchan909 said:
The Dutch are the true master race, as evidenced by their eating of mayonnaise with their fries. Never had Belgian fries though.



I must be getting trolled.

oh dear.

why tchan why :sad:



Dude I completely mean it, I'm dutch too. Dutch people fucking kick ass. If the whole world was Dutch it would be nice, and I wouldn't have so many unopened ketchup packets in my fridge. :tarantino:



That's really weird, I always thought belgium was notorious for it's fries and mayonnaise. I never find a fries shack like in Belgium :s

You're Dutch? I didn't know :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had mcdonalds today [Re: Beanhead]
    #14585685 -

I'm second-generation, so pretty Americanized Dutch, unfortunately. :scumbagsteve: My escape plan is to learn Dutch and move back to the mother country though, I'm starting to get incredibly pessimistic about this country's (America's) future.

I've only been to Belgium once, on a bus ride between London and Amsterdam, and so the only Belgian cuisine I got to sample was gas-station junk food. I learned that even though it's different in Belgium, it's just as bad (if not worse) as in America. :rofl:

Is the Belgian mayo sweet or tart?


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had mcdonalds today [Re: Natorade]
    #14585735 -

Natorade said:
pose said question on a mcdonalds forum



http://www.topix.com/forum/com/mcd
random topic: Happy Meal Toys Is Going Downhill These Days

:dudewtf: what kind of a low life would spend time on such a forum :fatman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had mcdonalds today [Re: mellowparty]
    #14585743 -

They would say the same about us. :lol:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had mcdonalds today [Re: mellowparty]
    #14585748 -

You need to make a McDank.
That is your next step on the road to atherosclerosis.
Mmmm...Fatty arteries...:homerdrool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had mcdonalds today [Re: learningtofly]
    #14585759 -





Something about that solid base that makes a mountain stand stronger. It's not like race and ethnicity actually exist... MMMM. cultural diversity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had mcdonalds today [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14585765 -

ifoundwaldo said:
You need to make a McDank.
That is your next step on the road to atherosclerosis.
Mmmm...Fatty arteries...:homerdrool:





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had mcdonalds today [Re: 4runner]
    #14585766 -

Seriously though, a McDank is my go-to pre-drinking food.
Lots of horrible crap to digest in your stomach, so you can :drinklager: like a pro.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had mcdonalds today [Re: mellowparty]
    #14585792 -

You guy need to stop eating this bullshit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had mcdonalds today [Re: Humility]
    #14585808 -

I dont eat mcdonalds. Not because I dont like but because I cant afford it :shrug: I'd much rather get 3.5 of skunk numero uno instead of eating 3 times in mcdonalds. Drugs>processed food :yesnod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had mcdonalds today [Re: Humility]
    #14585814 -

Yeah, no shit... they aren't bulls, the'yre cows... "grown" like sick inhumane experiments, these Cows are harvested and cut up, un-orangic feed and liver problems and all. Full cardiac arrest. Ugh, I had a double hamburger just today... UGH.. I'd rather do some balanced nutrition.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had mcdonalds today [Re: Two_Swarm]
    #14585915 -

The fact that I can get a McDouble with Big Mac sauce has officially blown my mind.
Only 99 cents for that lovely sauce... :homerdrool:

:dancing:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had mcdonalds today [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #14586057 -

Tchan909 said:
I'm second-generation, so pretty Americanized Dutch, unfortunately. :scumbagsteve: My escape plan is to learn Dutch and move back to the mother country though, I'm starting to get incredibly pessimistic about this country's (America's) future.

I've only been to Belgium once, on a bus ride between London and Amsterdam, and so the only Belgian cuisine I got to sample was gas-station junk food. I learned that even though it's different in Belgium, it's just as bad (if not worse) as in America. :rofl:

Is the Belgian mayo sweet or tart?



Belgian mayonnaise: 1 eggyog, sniff of salt and pepper, a coffeespoon strong mustard (preferably Dijon), (olive)oil, and juice of half a lemon.



:drooling:

:kingtard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* fuckin up the mcdonalds drive thru line
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Cellzaa 5,498 73 03/30/11 06:51 PM
by Cellzaa
* World’s biggest McDonald’s restaurant is coming to the London Olympics
( 1 2 all )
skyekitty 3,181 28 06/27/12 08:16 PM
by Synth Ethics
* Ask a McDonald's employee anything
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
st1llnox 13,530 155 08/23/13 04:54 PM
by abltsandwich
* Mcdonalds took his life
( 1 2 3 all )
ShiVersblood 8,398 52 09/28/07 08:07 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* what do you think of Mcdonalds?
( 1 2 all )
metalchimp 6,223 28 04/08/03 01:24 PM
by HidingInPlainSight
* McDonald's sells toy SUV's to children Silversoul 2,746 13 08/11/06 07:42 PM
by I2ancid
* Free Mcdonalds chicken sandwich today. 5/15
( 1 2 3 all )
thoughts 9,838 58 05/16/08 07:04 AM
by daytripper05
* Does McDonald's fuck your shit up?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
KILTRO 7,821 102 03/12/13 02:36 AM
by KILTRO

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,047 topic views. 2 members, 24 guests and 175 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.