Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
a salvia pic
    #1454336 -

here a pic of my salvia:

my room is very dry, so not too good for the salvia :smirk: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a salvia pic [Re: stefan]
    #1454348 -

Looking good Stefan, always like to hear of Salvia being home cultivated... Do you make your own extract?
Nice Pic! :smile:


--------------------
====* I Made My Avatar *====

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a salvia pic [Re: Nirvana]
    #1454355 -

I made an extract once with 96% alcohol. Pretty harsh smoke...ugh :tongue:
I still never had a strong trip, only tried it a few times though. I'm not in a hurry :wink:
This summer I'll try to make an extract with aceton since I heard it works even better (and aceton is cheaper too...)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a salvia pic [Re: stefan]
    #1454627 -

this is the whole plant:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a salvia pic [Re: stefan]
    #1455560 -

Tropical plants enjoy a good misting occasionally. This specimen looks like he'd enjoy that.  :smile:

Nice lookin foliage. Have an insightful trip. 


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a salvia pic [Re: ArmFromTheAbyss]
    #1455578 -

yea just mist it a couple times a day it will help in places with little to no humidity.


--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a salvia pic [Re: blaze2]
    #1456314 -

I spray only once a week or less... I try to spray at least once a week, but sometimes I forget :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a salvia pic [Re: stefan]
    #1456611 -

Put a big clear plastic bag over it. Support it so it doesn't lay on the plant.


--------------------
Man thinks. God laughs. - Jewish Proverb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a salvia pic [Re: no-tone]
    #1456655 -

LOL

I only have 1 room and it isn't big so I don't want a huge plastis bag over my salvia :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a salvia pic [Re: stefan]
    #1456666 -

A plastic bag is not going to take up any more room than the plant.


--------------------
Man thinks. God laughs. - Jewish Proverb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a salvia pic [Re: no-tone]
    #1456744 -

Yeah, I know but I have it here to have some green in my room. If I wanted plastic bags I would put one on my table :grin:
I'll just have to spray more often...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a salvia pic [Re: stefan]
    #1456758 -

Ok, I have a thought.

Take a drain plate much wider than the diamater of the pot. Fill it to the top with small pebbles/perlite. Set the pot on top of this and keep water in the drain tray. The evaporating water will cause the immediate area surrouonding the plant to be more humid than the rest of your room. Don't let the plant sit in the water though.


--------------------
Man thinks. God laughs. - Jewish Proverb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a salvia pic [Re: no-tone]
    #1456797 -

good idea, thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a salvia pic [Re: stefan]
    #1456803 -

I hope it helps :smile:


--------------------
Man thinks. God laughs. - Jewish Proverb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a salvia pic [Re: stefan]
    #1456810 -

Watch out for stuff growing in the tray though.


--------------------
Man thinks. God laughs. - Jewish Proverb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a salvia pic [Re: stefan]
    #1476423 -

here another of my salvia's on a different location:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Little report on salvia splendens extract... psylo33o 1,370 2 05/27/03 01:03 PM
by psylo33o
* Salvia Pics Remut 680 0 10/01/03 09:57 AM
by Remut
* salvia divorium extract? downforpot 1,827 12 07/17/06 09:52 AM
by Vertigo6911
* my biggest salvia (pics) stefan 2,155 14 06/22/02 05:19 PM
by DrShroomel
* salvia splendens extraction psylo33o 1,531 4 07/08/02 07:56 AM
by Anonymous
* salvia pics
( 1 2 all )
AnnoA 5,737 22 08/20/01 01:21 AM
by Anno
* salvia pics Lazerouth 1,195 11 09/22/03 02:03 PM
by Openminded
* an update on the rooting salvia... pics too! *DELETED* psilocybe cubensis 4,323 8 08/08/01 12:40 AM
by oscill8

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,429 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 67 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.