Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
salvia divorium extract?
    #521063 - 01/14/02 10:38 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

how many trips can i get from 1 gram Salvia divinorum 5X extract? 500mg vial Salvia divinorum 10X extract?

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedelysid
enthusiast
Loc: on paper only
Re: salvia divorium extract? [Re: downforpot]
    #521090 - 01/14/02 10:58 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

2 from the 5x
1 from the 10x

hit it hard and hold it in. use a pipe or bong.

--------------------
"oh the colors....where am i?"

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: salvia divorium extract? [Re: delysid]
    #521169 - 01/15/02 12:33 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

should i get a sitter since it is my first time with salvia?

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Offlinepsyko78626
people arestrange whenyour a stranger
Loc: central Texas
    #521176 - 01/15/02 12:38 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

My first time I had a gram of 10x and i smoked all but a bowl without any effects.sometimes it dosen't work the first time.
You should use a water bong and hit it as hard as you can and hold it in for at least 20 seconds. Always use a sitter.

--------------------
"If there weren't no humps, there wouldn't be no gettin over" George Clinton

OfflineBlue_JAY
Stylin MOFO

Loc: CANADA
Re: salvia divorium extract? [Re: Anonymous]
    #521712 - 01/15/02 09:26 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

" how many trips"
You obviously have not tried sally to ask such a dumb question!!! Sally is not like mushrooms/lsd, it is not a thing to use to "trip" on!!! It's a learning tool!!!! The More times you smoke sally, the less you need and the more intense.

--------------------
"Only the paranoid survive"

Invisibleasydblot
journeyman
Re: salvia divorium extract? [Re: Blue_JAY]
    #521722 - 01/15/02 09:37 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

"You obviously have not tried sally to ask such a dumb question!!!" blah blah blah blah blah, whateva thier buddy i can tell you read the whole thing considering he said this? "should i get a sitter since it is my first time with salvia?" i can see you helped him alot.

"its a learning tool" hahhaha i dont know what your learning curled up in a ball not being able to move, let me guess you learn fear?

i'll tell you when i hit it, its a 12x and im tripping, there aint shit to learn running aroung in a field or laying there watching the colours.

you want to learn, go to school. get an education, dont watch the colours fly by their not going to make you any smarter. tho they wont make you dumber either.

Invisibleasydblot
journeyman
    #521725 - 01/15/02 09:42 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

you dont really need a sitter but i guess its good to have, i usually pack a bowl for me hit it, hold it and get high
then my firend packs one like 2 min later and its usually ok. untill you know have expierenced the effects of salvia at the fullest (pleateau 6) you could still be thown off. so i do recomend you have a sitter until you "break through"

Invisibleasydblot
journeyman
Re: salvia divorium extract? [Re: Anonymous]
    #521731 - 01/15/02 09:47 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

"My first time I had a gram of 10x and i smoked all but a bowl without any effects.sometimes it dosen't work the first time."

the 10x only doesnt work if your not doing it properlly. there is no fucking around with the 10x its not like the leaf. all you need is one or two really good hits where you hold them in 20-30 seconds and get as much as you can in you. there is no way that you would need a gram of 10x to get high if you hit it right the first time. but who knows you might have just been ripped off and got a 2x or sumshit.

i grow, harvest, extract and smoke it myself. no middleman.

Offlineyoke
Stranger
Male

Loc: USA
    #5867924 - 07/16/06 11:59 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I don't care if you've got leaf or 20x, always use a sitter your first few times, SaDi has great power in her and it should not be taken lightly. I would also suggest that if your looking for a 'high' like any other drug you've tried before, your looking in the wrong place. Sally D. is a unique drug with the potential to take you on a trip to another place, you may completely forget of this reality and who you are, and be placed in a new reality. A new reality and a new life, often the transition into or out of this trip can cause One to forget they have taken a drug, and 'freak out' resulting in a bad trip. I have had a few bad trips, and now I understand why many people never use S. Divinorum but once or twice. It is powerful experiences like these new or altered realities that One can learn from, provided they have the right mentality.
I would suggest to learn as much about salvia as you can before you plan to try it. And remember to use a sitter at least until you get to know Salvia better. I have never used a sitter, and because of which, I know the importance of a sitter.
One great source for info is http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/
And to answer your question downforpot, all people have different tolerances for different drugs, and all people have their own personal preference, I could make a 5x gram last a good 15 trips. Remember; Know your Body, Know your Mind, Know your Substance, Know your Source.
And Pleasant Journeys, YoKe

Edited by yoke (07/26/06 07:46 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#5868238 - 07/17/06 04:34 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I strongly disagree with delysid's dosing reccommendation above.
one gram of 5x and 1/2 gram of 10x are the same to begin with.

most people experience a dozen full blown experiences with this amount.

I get double that. I think you should increment gently towards your preferred amount. level 5 is uncomfortable and level 6 utterly pointless, no body gets beyond that ceiling of amnesia and delerium.

if you have any sensitivity at all, taking it all at once will guarantee that you have wasted your money.

I also strongly reccommend having someone near by for this in case you wander in delerium. - the next room is fine.

read something like http://sagewisdom.org check out the user's guide for sure.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
Re: salvia divorium extract? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #5868317 - 07/17/06 05:37 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: salvia divorium extract? [Re: asydblot]
    #5868392 - 07/17/06 06:44 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

"its a learning tool" hahhaha i dont know what your learning curled up in a ball not being able to move, let me guess you learn fear?

You should learn that you took too much.

Quote:

i'll tell you when i hit it, its a 12x and im tripping, there aint shit to learn running aroung in a field or laying there watching the colours. you want to learn, go to school. get an education, dont watch the colours fly by their not going to make you any smarter. tho they wont make you dumber either.

Wow. Is tripping little more to you than a kaleidoscope?

There is immesurably much to learn in a psychedelic state. It's not "all bullshit", it is your brain opening up, and you get a chance to explore it. To just lie down and "watch the colors" would seem an utter waste of time for me and in fact your response is atypical.

---

This is one of those cases where Erowid is flat-out wrong :smile:

The average person ought, like redgreenvines said, to get 10-25 experiences off of 1gr of 5x or 0.5gr of 10x. This is the dose range that corresponds with 0.5-1.25mg salvinorin and that is a very strong amount to inhale in one suck. Personally I can take ample care of my needs with 25-50 doses from 1gr standardized 5x but then again I have impeccable smoking technique as well as reverse tolerance from previous use.

There is only one source for Salvia information.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
Re: salvia divorium extract? [Re: Asante]
    #5868741 - 07/17/06 09:52 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Personally I can take ample care of my needs with 25-50 doses from 1gr standardized 5x but then again I have impeccable smoking technique as well as reverse tolerance from previous use.

so what are your needs? do you get OBE's on those doses?

how would u rate the effects from your chosen dose?

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract