Mind Transcribing said: I think Wiccan experimented with a psychopath and ecstasy, which resulted in the psychopath experiencing deep feelings of love for himself and only himself.
I don't know if I was born with a "psychopath sense", but I sure learned to cultivate one over the years.
Quote: Oook, here goes! It was in the early 1990s when my tripping buddies & me had just discovered Ecstasy. We were using these he-man MDEA tablets, the real thing and damn effective!
We decided to have a friend of ours join in on the sessions. We figured he could use it as he was a bit.. well.. less social at times. Little did we know that he had gotten treatment & the diagnosis of Antisocial Personality Disorder. (Sociopath/Psychopath as they used to call that)
So two of us (a female friend & me) decided to pull him into the session circuit. Now at that time I didn't know a quarter of what I know now and I still believed a lot of the Ecstasy BS, which in those days included such gems as "Ecstasy cannot give a Bad Trip" and "Chemical Love will conquer all". 
So, there's this evening we three got together. She had scored 2 tabs (good thing they were not 3 ) so we each got off on a half-tab, being 70mg MDEA. The setting was my bedroom, the floor covered with wall-to-wall matresses as was routine when we tripped @ my place and, which proved to be important, some martial arts wallpieces: a Bo stick, two hardwood Nunchaku's and, oh dread, a short Wakizashi sword. If we had known he had gotten in problems with the law for violence years before, than we would not have tripped, and most certainly not in a friggin Japanese arsenal 
She got high. I got high. He did not. He noticed "nothing", the classical sign of powerful resistance but at the time I suspected his dinner was at fault. We had one half left, but I decided to wait to the 1:30 hourpoint before offering it to him. That.. did not prove necessary. At the 1:15 HP he suddenly was gripped by the magic and was amazed yet euphoric.
Suddenly he got quiet. His excitement became alarm. His alarm became anger and we, with our "empathy" didn't know WTF hit us.
He got up and grabbed the hardwood Bo-stick off the wall. The short Bo was still over 5 ft long so even a layman could hit as hard as a baseballbat with it.
...ya... time to get on our feet 
He was back in primal form. "foam-at-the-mouth anger" is an expression to describe ferocious anger, and though he did not foam it described the degree of his excitement.
We were faced with a 6ft Great Ape with a big stick, panting heavily in rage and intense fear. Adrenalin owned him. He was at the brink of snapping, snapping into bloodlust and snapping a bone or two of ours. The empathy of the Ecstasy made clear that he was fully limbic and that contact was lost. There was danger here.
He was at the brink of losing it but the Ecstasy kept me remarkably grounded. Ecstasy does that: makes you face serious matters high, yet remarkably centered. Its a stimulant, but somehow an even stronger sedative al low doses.
I tried to reason with him but he was Ape, and I quickly discovered that empathy increased his anger and fury. If somebody growls "get out of my head" to you while at the brink of a felony armed with a fighting stick.
I had one thing over him, my experience with the Nunchacku's (stick-cords-stick fighting flails) at arm's reach, my cool and being a tad larger, thus more menacing which helps when the Inner Ape comes out. He was a tad more frightened by me and a tad more aggressive towards her.
I decided empathic talk was not going to do it. If I had taken the Nunchaku and a defensive pose he would likely snap. I subtle-ly blocked her by distractingly stepping in front of him should he snap, and asked some questions to jam his mind shut and at the same time reassure him that I couldn't read his thoughts. It was not hard to confuse him. And when confusion had thoroughly taken over I matter-of-factly asked him if i could hold that for him and he handed me the stick.  It was a hollywood scene but it's nontheless was what happened.
Well.. I passed the Bo to her behind me who dropped it behind a closet. He crumbled to dust. That monkeywrenching I pulled on his mind was the final drop. He lay down on the couch and held on to ride it out. We had some interesting revelations but needless to say we never ever involved him in an Ecstasy experience, even though we heard he had done it several times in later years. He drifted out of our lives.
In retrospect he was scared into fury. He couldn't deal with the newfound feelings and intimacy and being "understood" is very threatening if you're a sociopath. The Ecstasy made him literally *experience too much*, he could not cope with the fact that parts of him were transparant to us, while remaining distant was his main defense mechanism. Let alone the internal drama! Poor guy. I wonder how he's doing, but I'd like to find out through AFOAF.
It was very intense. I actually had the fighting scenario ready should he snap, intending swift disarming, a physical distraction and us lying on top of him until he came to his senses or the MDEA wore off Oh God.. it could've been truly fucked up.
Moral of the story: Don't trip with sociopaths in a room decorated with martial arts equipment. Stay cool when others lose theirs. And above all else: screen the people you will trip/roll with thoroughly for psychological problems and don't count on "divine goodness" of the Psychedelics. The Aum cult used LSD to prepare their terrorists for the Tokyo nerve gas attacks. An American general spent his first LSD experience over maps of Vietnam, working out bombing patterns for "creative psychedelic problem-solving".
Psychedelics are neutral, and for some not without danger.
--------------------
|