Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
IRC Ban?
    #14507800 -

Why am i banned from IRC?
Never did anything... :eek:

Closing Link: totalanni[xxx.xxx.charter.com] (User has been banned from ShroomeryIRC (scabiez))

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IRC Ban? [Re: total]
    #14507917 -

They ban people for all kinds of dumb reasons or ostensibly, no reason at all. But you need to dispute your ban through email as this isn't the place to do that. I'm not sure of the address, but I'm sure some helpful soul will be able to provide it soon. GL.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IRC Ban? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #14507936 -

i hope so...
I wanted to integrate the minecraft server's chat into a channel...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IRC Ban? [Re: total]
    #14508054 -

I managed to proxy in thru some sock5's and msg some ircops...:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IRC Ban? [Re: total]
    #14509394 -

I just got banned for talking about Medical Marijuana and how I used to get it sent through the mail from people that were nice enough to help me out (Which was in the past). 

I never once asked anyone to do anything illegal or anything but got banned from the IRC Chat for talking about the past/present issues I'm having with the lack of my Medicine and my inability to Grow Shrooms or Cannabis right now due to m living situation.  It was simply a discussion and in no way did I even imply that I wanted anyone to do anything "Illegal", let alone do anything to get banned at all.

I've been a member here longer than most and I got banned from the IRC Chat for some BS???

I'd like to know which IRC OP Kicked/Banned me from IRC because you should lighten up a bit...  A Permanent Ban for doing nothing wrong???  That's just BS!  I thought this was a place we could discuss these things without being judged or punished and that is literally all I was doing is discussing a subject (Medical Marijuana/Marijuana Decriminalization in PA) and how I'm suffering because a harmless PLANT is illegal here.

I never once asked anyone to send me anything through the mail or asked anyone to do anything illegal but my reason for ban from the IRC Chat was "Take your illegal mail trade/discussion elsewhere" Banned...

Are you serious?  I had only mentioned one thing about the past when someone had offered to mail me some to help me out since I have legitimate medical reasons for needing it.  NEVER ONCE did I ask anyone in chat or even imply indirectly that anyone in SHROOMERY IRC Chat do anything illegal, send me anything, or anything at all.  I was talking about the past for one, and for two it was only part of the discussion and mentioned as a past reference about the sending me stuff in the mail thing...  Plus, that wasn't even on this site.  It's a totally different website and was years ago...

I've been a member here for nearly 10 years now and never had any issues before now. 

Who the hell was responsible for banning me from IRC and WHY DID YOU DO IT? 

Read the chat logs... I never once asked anyone to do anything illegal nor did I do/say anything to imply that someone do something "Illegal" for me.  Where you even came up with that reason for banning me from chat I'd really like to know.  Did you actually read what I was talking about or did you just jump the gun, make an ASSumption and ban me?  Either way, it was completely uncalled for and also I never even got any type of warning or anything.  As a matter of fact, most in the chat were participating in my discussion.  Were they banned as well?

Someone has some explaining to do because I'm a Shroomery Veteran (Been a member since 2002) and I've done nothing wrong, yet you ban me from IRC Chat???  C'mon now... seriously...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IRC Ban? [Re: SHR00M0L0GIST]
    #14509415 -

LOL, this was the exact ban message...  TOTAL BS!

(SHR00M0L0GIST stop talking about mail trades of illegal items, conduct your business elsewhere)

I was not talking about mail trades of illegal items.  I mentioned it one time about someone offering to in the past.  That's it...

Edited by SHR00M0L0GIST (05/25/11 11:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I am concerned about these forums and the IRC.
( 1 2 3 all )
thenewuser 4,545 49 03/29/05 02:26 PM
by debianlinux
* the irc situation
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Senor_Doobie 12,745 107 01/31/04 05:41 PM
by geokills
* senorderby why did you ban me from #shroomery? theuser 978 10 06/25/06 12:48 PM
by geokills
* IRC policies.. request for a link to the policies djfrog 2,661 6 12/28/04 03:52 PM
by motaman
* to the admins: irc chat?
( 1 2 3 all )
Jenny 6,180 52 05/15/04 05:16 PM
by geokills
* Poll deciding whether Im banned from IRC for life or not
( 1 2 all )
Irishdrunk 3,379 25 04/17/05 03:50 AM
by ivi
* Somehow banned from the IRC server? Ozrichead 892 4 10/08/05 10:35 AM
by Vampire999
* irc hack error ohmatic 793 5 04/19/05 11:05 AM
by ohmatic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
958 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.