Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Aliens,.... ALIENS!!!!!!!
    #1434966 - 04/06/03 11:43 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

LOL

Its the Alien trap folks:

Its hard for me to come to any conculsions about aliens. Todays information about aliens is soo distorted that i don't know what to believe about the subject anymore. I don't think that the stereotypical alien (big black eyes skinny body) are aliens. I think that the real aliens maybe humans of a dna stran of 2 and no higher!?

Its complicated, though for me to be coming to this conclusion this early in the game, is nuts but what the hell! This book Altantis: the battle of light and darkness is about (though i haven't read it, i did check out the contents at amazon.com) the fall of atlantis and how aliens,and technology influenced the fall of atlantis. They say our modern times is very similar to altantis long ago. Atlantis was free however, which theres a huge difference in now and then. In the book they explain that aliens (maybe planet nibru) enslaved (gods) by takeing there 12 strand dna away, thus killing any psychic abilitys they may have, and making them human (ive heard the term an "inherit slave race") My theory is from this was the creation of orgainzed religon (the biblical dragon, or modern day term "reptilian race"). Its funny because in the future i believe that they will call the new found psions "aliens".

Look at the ufo sterotypical alien figure. Tall grey skinny being, big black eyes could this be a picture of our spiritual body? Ive read articales about how hallucinagens may have been apart of our diet at one time, maybe this alien figure is todays "residual self image" or "residual spirit image" after 1000 of years without psychdelic vitamins. So when the alien invasion happens it will be accomplined by grey alien figures walking around (the start of first year of evolution our wasted residual self image will look like that?)  First off you need to know that all of the alien hog wash out there is there because the gov. wants it there; for fear or whatever. Notice the horror storys about how the aliens talk to you through thought, and have abilitys like mind over matter, to stop you in your tracks if they are treattened. I think that the reasons behind the horror storys are that they want you to fear the coming evolution. They want you to fear telepathy, and other such mind abilitys. Its not to say that such abilitys can't be used agianst others, but maybe by design the ego/lower mind will halt such use of the ablitys.

I like to stay away from the subject of aliens due to the fact that i could just see people coming out to greet the aliens ships that will hover the earth in 2004 or 5 and beyond; of course when the destruction happens they will lose all hope for humanity. Maybe in the end they'll say "gotcha" and tell us that the psions are the real inhabitants of the earth and the real aliens are those of religion (dna of 2). Maybe those of the dna two will leave the earth and fullfill there destinys as slaves for real space aliens. Maybe the story of adam and eve was the beginnings of a gigantic science experiement, to stimulate intellengence through plants?

What do you think?  :grin:

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Edited by johnnyfive (04/07/03 06:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Aliens,.... ALIENS!!!!!!! [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1434980 - 04/06/03 11:51 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

To stimulate intellegence through plants.

And if intelligence was spawned from plants, who's controlling who?

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: Aliens,.... ALIENS!!!!!!! [Re: Adamist]
    #1434987 - 04/06/03 11:53 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

lol, the devil

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#1435001 - 04/07/03 12:00 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

The great beast speaks without words.

--------------------

Edited by Adamist (04/07/03 12:01 AM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1435032 - 04/07/03 12:21 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Different races form in accordance to their environments and star systems. Human is a common form. The Grey is a result of genetic engineering taken to the extreme, a possible future for Earth, or perhaps a parallel Earth.

Fear is a common tactic they like to use when portraying aliens because that is what they desire..for us to fear the next step of communication and evolution and cling to our old ways.

Aliens who have the ability to travel light years through time and space are subject to the rules of the Galactic Federation who regulate this galaxy, a combined unit of ascended masters from each colony, tribe or civilization. Any being who has entered the galactic society must obey the cosmic order and adhere to the rules of free will and non-interference with non'awakened' societies. There is no interest in world domination, nor is their any way for anyone to do so even if they wish. FEAR based races, who thrive on power over others, domination and destruction, account for only about 10% of the collective and are easily neutralized by the forces of light, and also subject to the rules of the Galactic Federation, but the law of karma comes into play and various soul interactions and natural karmic exchanges will occur.

Most advanced sentient beings main interest is in furthering evolution. Interaction with our society is done strictly on the subconscious level until we are more accustomed to actual conscious contact. Accustomization must occur over time and as such there may be many hundreds of various telepathic communications, dream encounters and other contacts in disassociative states before any physical, face-to-face contact would occur. This process has been done many times with many 'non awakened' civilizations and can be a very delicate procedure.

They have been in our history all along as we will come to find out soon.
That's a flake on the piece of snow on the tip of the iceberg.

--------------------

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1435038 - 04/07/03 12:24 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I know aliens exist somewhere out is space somewhere. I'm sure there are lots of em, but about these earthly sightings of UFOs and aliens I think is (90% sure) is crap. I'll believe in UFOs and alien abductions when I'm abducted by them.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Aliens,.... ALIENS!!!!!!! [Re: Murex]
    #1435058 - 04/07/03 12:38 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

What if they don't want to abduct you?
What if they just want to take cosmic bong rips and trip out on stars?

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Aliens,.... ALIENS!!!!!!! [Re: Murex]
    #1435062 - 04/07/03 12:39 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I think the aliens are inside us.

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#1435097 - 04/07/03 01:12 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

While aliens might exist the chances that they are anything like us is tiny. There is not a single scrap of evidence that navigable, stable, macroscopic wormholes exist in the real world and the anthropic principal suggests that the probability of a universe with navigable, stable, macroscopic wormholes is nearly zero.

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Aliens,.... ALIENS!!!!!!! [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #1435098 - 04/07/03 01:14 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

ROFL

--------------------

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Aliens,.... ALIENS!!!!!!! [Re: Shroomism]
    #1435100 - 04/07/03 01:15 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

What if they don't want to abduct you?

Why wouldn't they want a terrific human specimen such as myself?  :crazy:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
    #1435107 - 04/07/03 01:19 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Shroomism, I don't think I buy the stuff you say, but I just wanted to let you know that it makes me think and is definetly interesting anyway. I'm saying this just in case you feel like you're just spewing out crap into an unnapreciative void. I've asked you before how to make contact and you linked me (or maybe someonen else did) to a site about the zetas where it said you just have to make the "call."

Well, I haven't made the "call" because I'm a little sketched out by it. I'm not sure I want to invite these fellows into my conscious awareness, and I'm not so sure who I'd get anyway, cause I do think there is something to genuine prayer/etc. and more specifically to contacting entities. I'm afraid that anyone might come in instead. It's one of those things.. even though I'm certain I don't believe in satan I'd never sign my soul away on a contract. One thing I'm waiting for is this year to end, so we can all see if planet X shows up (wouldn't we already see it).

Now, my alien theory, although not very well thought out is that these "aliens" are an archetype of some kind, or they are some kind of being that can be interpreted in different ways, because I know that there are lots of cultures in the past that although have extra-dimensional beings don't refer to them as extra-terrestrials.. not in the same way we do anyway. This makes me think that your interpretation isn't exactly it, but just a way that makes sense to you and our culture in general. Instead of giants living over the mountains in the distance that we can see from our little village we have aliens residing on the edge of known space (inner and outer). What throws this out of whack and why you probably don't agree with it as I've written it is that your understanding of these aliens is such that they live on other planets with an intergalactic government (word used loosely). This would mean that they are litterally aliens from other planets and this means that you and our generation in general knows literally and exactly what these beings are. Then again, maybe every culture has an understanding of them just as concrete as you do.

I'll share the only experience I've had involving aliens. When I was younger I used to secretly read late into the night, and on one such night I was reading this book that was an encyclopedia of UFO encounters. It had sweet paintings to supplement some far-out and often scary stories from people. The book bore into my young mind and made me feel a little spooked. Also, I can remember feeling a little agonized over not knowing whether or not this was all for real, and I thought things like "man I just want to be abducted so I can know for sure." (the call?) Well, that night, I was probably a little sleepy when I had the sense of something flying over the house with light shining downwards (from a glowing spaceship, in my mind). I think that seeing the light was the part that gave me the "sense" of the spaceship, although I may have "sensed" it other ways too. The light was faint if there at all, and it wasn't hitting anything, because I am up on the second floor and can't see the ground from where my bed was. And I also couldn't see the spaceship. Know what I mean? All I could see was a faint light shining down not striking anything below, and I couldn't see the source above. It was gone fairly quickly. This is one of those experiences where you begin to doubt what you saw and felt right after the moment. Looking back I could brush it off, and have most my life, but then again, when it happened I ran to my brother's room and slept on his floor cause I was scared (not a common occurance).

But who knows? A scared little boy letting his mind play tricks on him? Wouldn't be the first time, not by a long shot. So whaddya say shroomism, would you be quick to interpret my experience as a brush with alien life? Oh, and wanna tell a story about a "typical" encounter? Maybe if there aren't any, then just an encounter you think might be sorta relevant or something?

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: Aliens,.... ALIENS!!!!!!! [Re: Shroomism]
    #1435109 - 04/07/03 01:19 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry, did I take you too serious? Or do you have another way to travel light years through space.

--------------------

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Re: Aliens,.... ALIENS!!!!!!! [Re: Dogomush]
    #1435113 - 04/07/03 01:22 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I must say.. the human as a common species is a confusing one. I don't understand.. are you saying humans didn't evolve here or are you saying it's time to rewrite the laws of evolution?

What about the pandas? Can we import pandas from other star systems? Or how about the fresh water siberian seal. I wouldn't mind a few of those in the mountain lakes of BC although I guess I wouldn't have to leave the planet to get em. Hmmm.. might be easier though cause then I wouldn't have to go through customs.

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

#1435115 - 04/07/03 01:23 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

he was probably laughing at how you think we understand the universe or something like that..

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#1435127 - 04/07/03 01:29 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

And he can laugh because he does? Ok I get it. Osmosis from the aliens right?

--------------------

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

#1435134 - 04/07/03 01:33 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

well.. maybe he doesn't know it himself but he knows people who do. A kind of pan-dimensional in-crowd.

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

#1435138 - 04/07/03 01:35 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I was just listening to this radiohead song as I browse the forum and the singer said "this is the calling, this is the calling, this is the calling, this is the calling." synchronicity happens more late in the night.

Also, I cleaned my room and can't find my favourite pipe. Can anybody rationally explain this?

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

#1435139 - 04/07/03 01:36 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

oh, and do aliens smoke weed, or do we just WISH we had something to offer the universe? Please don't tell me they got better shit on mars, cause if they do I'm gonna have to smoke my way up there and hook some shit up.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #1435141 - 04/07/03 01:40 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry if you took my laughter as obtuse... I was merely enraptured by your dry scientific reply. Why must human travel through space to appear in other parts of the galaxy or universe by coincidence? Stars appear throughout the universe in similar manner. The universe contains much of the same material throughout.

Humans are not as special as we think. Human form is common simply because that is the best body for highly evolved sentient life in water/carbon based planets such as this. How do you judge how human cannot be common? From what perspective? That of being on Earth, with no formal knowledge of other intelligent species.

Can a star not appear all over the universe in many different forms? Does not life appear in many forms on this very planet? Would it not be common sense to assume that life could form just as easily, and would likely be repeated in similar star systems, of which their are an uncountable amount?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder