Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: Price of Gas [Re: hippielauren]
    #14348402 -

4.01$ a gallon - But the car I drive get's 35mpg, and a 10 gallon tank, so it's not too bad!

Also, I drive like once a week... MAYBE. I'm just gonna get a bike man.


--------------------

~^*>~.Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit.~^*>~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: Eshu]
    #14348475 -

$4.09 is the cheapest I can find in my area right now.  but the average is $4.12/gal.  its going up faster and faster.  It just crossed the $4 mark a week or two ago here in CT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: BoneMan]
    #14348505 -

I just filled up my tank today with regular for $62.50.  Its a Honda accord, it was about 15 gallons worth of regular.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: Brainiac]
    #14348588 -

Whiny bastards, all of you. The price in Cali is 4.20 or so.


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: koraks]
    #14348598 -

I do about 80 miles a day just getting to and from work. I think that's the norm here :shrug: Public transportation is a joke.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: Shroomism]
    #14348617 -

L.A public transportation fucking blows donkey balls.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #14348815 -

$3.69/gal here in Virginia. :thumbdown:

It wouldn't be so bad if school, my girlfriend's house, my clients, and the nearest town weren't half an hour away.  I spend more money and time driving than I do anything really.

:feelsbadman:


--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: Rumblefishtwist]
    #14348919 -

Rumblefishtwist said:
Why is the price continuing to rise?!  I know it usually spikes a little bit at the start of summer/winter, but this is crazy.  Are they still playing off the "unrest in Libya" bullshit or what?



Among other more immediate reasons, because there weren't enough :paradis:


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: blujay]
    #14349070 -

We are paying 1.28 per liter here in Manitoba, Canada.  there is 4 liters per gallon, so $5.12 per gallon.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: FlusH]
    #14349304 -

I have to put premium in my car and live in California so it's around $4.50 to $4.60 a gallon.  Cost more than $70 to fill my tank.  We badly need more sophisticated public transportation in this country, especially in the west.

LA used to be full of cable cars, and people started ripping all of them out in the 20s.  Fuckin idiots.


--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: Plok]
    #14349347 -

3.80 Colorado

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: Plok]
    #14349350 -

whoa SoCalers...

818 hurr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #14349454 -

$3.85 Central Florida

:mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: blujay]
    #14349466 -

blujay said:
You guys are spoiled as fuck, lack global perspective, and have no idea what petroleum is actually worth.



Just because I am getting slightly less fucked at the pump then others doesn't mean we aren't all not being collectively fucked.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: gzuf]
    #14349693 -

4.09


--------------------
everything i post is entirely fictional
"and then one day you find 10 years have got behind you no one told you when to run...you missed the starting gun"

"for long you live and high you fly, but only if you ride the tide, balanced on the biggest wave you race towards an early grave"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: sheldogg5]
    #14349698 -

Wow Indiana just went up 13 cents since last night. 4.17 now.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: Eshu]
    #14349946 -

Filled up my spree for $1.60, I remember when it was only $1.40  :shakefist:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: Johnnybones]
    #14349960 -

I wonder how the oil company conglomerate would take to 25% of the population switching over the hemp based bio fuel :strokebeard2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #14349975 -

they'll probly find a way to keep the government on their side and hemp will be forever outlawed. worst case scenario anyway :p

though i think with how widespread the internet is and how many more people are getting turned on to looking to the internet for information, hemp will be here to stay so long as more  people keep learning about it.

the entire gas/oil industry is one hell of a face palm compared to hemp and biofuels.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: blazenn]
    #14349980 -

$4.00 FL


--------------------
:alert: All posts by Sterben should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only.
Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.
:alert:



:awesketch: :awetongue: Trade List :tardpig: :datass:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
z_x_x_z 13,727 123 06/04/08 11:05 AM
by Diploid
* Boycott Exxon / Mobil? Better than not buying gas on 1 day!
( 1 2 all )
Fospher 4,659 27 04/18/06 11:37 AM
by Microcosmatrix
* What Do You Pay For Gas? (week one - restarted)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
C20H25N3O 5,337 90 04/29/06 12:24 AM
by ZippoZ
* Gas prices..
( 1 2 all )
iluan 2,714 22 07/30/04 02:38 PM
by felix
* another gas thread Cowgold 1,088 17 08/29/05 04:52 PM
by PreparationH
* Gas Prices suck my @$$
( 1 2 3 all )
NewbieS 5,579 46 08/19/05 03:36 PM
by HuckleBones
* Gas prices revisited
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
trendalM 5,953 82 09/01/05 07:43 AM
by Irradiated_Feces
* dont buy gas on september 3rd
( 1 2 3 all )
pcubmycol 5,308 47 08/24/05 02:03 PM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,359 topic views. 6 members, 8 guests and 314 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.