Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: Price of Gas [Re: JT]
    #14347043 -

wtf? 50.00 for a 1.5 hour drive? What are you getting, like 2 miles per gallon?:lol:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: blewmeanie]
    #14347054 -

Nah, 3 hours there and back. 200 miles in my wonderfully efficient f150

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: JT]
    #14347220 -

I pay $87 on an 18 gallon tank so you guys can all fuck yourselves.

San Francisco is RIDICULOUS.

I blame the liberals.


--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: withoutawire]
    #14347267 -

~$55 a tank every fill for my ~12 gallon tank,  I fill it at least once a week
fuck I remember when I first started driving I could fill my tank with premium for like $10, under $1 a gallon.. those days are gone
oh shit I'm turning into an old person


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: Shroomism]
    #14347465 -

Quit whining. Y'll don't know the first thing about expensive fuel. We pay about € 1.65 for a liter here, which is about $9.10 / gallon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: Kada]
    #14347491 -

Kada said:
Quote:
So, whats the price of gas around you.How, will this affect you're road trips.

Westing NC 3.25 gal.



Almost 4 year old bump to see the good old days when gas prices only sucked.



Four years later, I'm paying like $3.50. That's not a bad price increase, it's cool to look at this thread.


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: koraks]
    #14347509 -

koraks said:
Quit whining. Y'll don't know the first thing about expensive fuel. We pay about € 1.65 for a liter here, which is about $9.10 / gallon.



You probably don't have to drive as much as we do though. Everything is pretty spread out here.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: blewmeanie]
    #14347528 -

blewmeanie said:
koraks said:
Quit whining. Y'll don't know the first thing about expensive fuel. We pay about € 1.65 for a liter here, which is about $9.10 / gallon.



You probably don't have to drive as much as we do though. Everything is pretty spread out here.



Yeah, everything is pretty packed together here. But still, it depends on what line of work you're in. I don't drive much at all, since I commute by train. Prior to that, I commuted by car, which made me do about 110mi per day (2x 55miles) to my current workplace. This is pretty normal; I have friends that do about 55k miles per year, although there are also lots of people who live within cycling distance of their workplace :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: Brainiac]
    #14347598 -

Brainiac said:
So, whats the price of gas around you.How, will this affect you're road trips.

Westing NC 3.25 gal.



So this is from three years ago, and through much of the state OP mentions, hovering right under four...really not as much of an increase as was estimated back then...



~Monk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: numonkei]
    #14347743 -

Omaha, NE - $3.79/gal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: adrug]
    #14347772 -

SW FL - 3.73 is the cheapest I've seen lately

:oldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #14347825 -

Free.  I get all my fuel from a couple different restaurants around town.
Waste Vegetable Oil FTW.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: gzuf]
    #14347908 -

You guys are spoiled as fuck, lack global perspective, and have no idea what petroleum is actually worth.


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: koraks]
    #14347929 -

koraks said:
blewmeanie said:
koraks said:
Quit whining. Y'll don't know the first thing about expensive fuel. We pay about € 1.65 for a liter here, which is about $9.10 / gallon.



You probably don't have to drive as much as we do though. Everything is pretty spread out here.



Yeah, everything is pretty packed together here. But still, it depends on what line of work you're in. I don't drive much at all, since I commute by train. Prior to that, I commuted by car, which made me do about 110mi per day (2x 55miles) to my current workplace. This is pretty normal; I have friends that do about 55k miles per year, although there are also lots of people who live within cycling distance of their workplace :shrug:



most of your euro cities and towns have some form of public transport. we have trains in the states, but they are mostly used for hauling consumables around america.

also, most of the cities in europe are built on the old school "middle ages" design (a central hub with townships and villages circling around the hub).

we are all about the myths of "expansion" and "individualism" here in america. we've given no real forethought for the way we design and build our cities and now we are fucked.

it's like a bunch of 13 year old inbred tards are running things over here, makes for a weird country  :inbred:


--------------------


"We are all intoxicated. We were born into an insane asylum, a world crazy-making. We believe what we see and hear. The real myth is the myth of sanity, of rationality: it's a disease that is eating away at the earth. All the poisons flow from our denial. We deny madness, we forget our crimes, we dismember the corpse, we imprison our children. We need poison to poison the poison, to remember the sacred nature of intoxication, the green body of the young god." ~ Dale Pendell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: gerryjarcia]
    #14348275 -

3.78 - FL :ifyoucanawe:


--------------------
"I'm guessing the 'ancient lost drug' of india is psychedelic mushrooms. The correlation between sacred cows (in hinduism) and magic mushrooms growing on cow dung is too strong to ignore, if you ask me."

As the ocean waves, the universe "peoples"
~Alan Watts~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: gerryjarcia]
    #14348283 -

Why is the price continuing to rise?!  I know it usually spikes a little bit at the start of summer/winter, but this is crazy.  Are they still playing off the "unrest in Libya" bullshit or what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: Rumblefishtwist]
    #14348292 -

We only get 3% of the oil we use from Libya.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: Kada]
    #14348314 -

it actually lowered from 3.85 lol


--------------------
"I'm guessing the 'ancient lost drug' of india is psychedelic mushrooms. The correlation between sacred cows (in hinduism) and magic mushrooms growing on cow dung is too strong to ignore, if you ask me."

As the ocean waves, the universe "peoples"
~Alan Watts~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: sporeRider]
    #14348376 -

wiscokid said:
so whats everyone here at now????

WI - 3.89$ a gal :eek::eek::mad2: those fuckers



4.09 here in Milwaukee.

I don't really care.  Higher gas prices equals people doing less pointless driving.

The hippie in me doesn't really give a shit.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Price of Gas [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #14348395 -

TX 3.80$:ifyoucanawe:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
z_x_x_z 13,727 123 06/04/08 11:05 AM
by Diploid
* Boycott Exxon / Mobil? Better than not buying gas on 1 day!
( 1 2 all )
Fospher 4,659 27 04/18/06 11:37 AM
by Microcosmatrix
* What Do You Pay For Gas? (week one - restarted)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
C20H25N3O 5,337 90 04/29/06 12:24 AM
by ZippoZ
* Gas prices..
( 1 2 all )
iluan 2,714 22 07/30/04 02:38 PM
by felix
* another gas thread Cowgold 1,088 17 08/29/05 04:52 PM
by PreparationH
* Gas Prices suck my @$$
( 1 2 3 all )
NewbieS 5,579 46 08/19/05 03:36 PM
by HuckleBones
* Gas prices revisited
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
trendalM 5,953 82 09/01/05 07:43 AM
by Irradiated_Feces
* dont buy gas on september 3rd
( 1 2 3 all )
pcubmycol 5,309 47 08/24/05 02:03 PM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,359 topic views. 2 members, 16 guests and 249 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.