Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBlammo300

Trip Report: First real trip
    #1406310 - 03/24/03 03:17 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

About a 2 months ago I digested half of a 1/8th for the first and had minor visuals. The experience was probably toned down since I was on Prozac.

It took me two months to get more shrooms since there seems to be a shortage in the area, but I finally got my hands on 2 1/8ths. Also I stopped taking Prozac 1 month ago.

At 10pm pacific I ate 1/8th with some tangerine juice, I hadnt eatin in the last 5 hours so I would get more of a effect. I didnt start to feel anything until at least 10:30p, I started to become light headed and nervous. I decided to smoke a bowl to help with the nervousness and to hopefully start the trip sooner. About 10 minutes later I started to notice strange things in the corner of my eye, then 10 minutes later visuals became more apparent. For the first hour or so my stomach was very nervous, this was the only thing that I didnt like about the whole experience, it was very uncomfortable. At about 11:30pm I was tripping out, I had my eyes closed and was listening to Spongle which was very intense, it was like walking around Las Vegas but inside my eye. At this point it was very difficult to move but I managed to go downstairs and put Yellow Submarine on which was great. It was difficult to to stop laughing since I also took a hit of nos. After taking the nos the trip was very intense for the next 15 min. By about 3:00am I started to come back to reality. Unfortuantly I dont remember most of the things I thought about, but I do remember thinking how crazy it was.

Anyone else have a very nervous stomach when taking shroom? Is there any way to calm it down?

I still have 1/8th left and plan to do it again within the next few days. This time I might do it during the day so I can take a walk in the park or something. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Overall it was a great experience.

--------------------
"Sorry, I got lost on the road of life."

"I've never had a problem with drugs. I've had problems with the police."

Edited by Blammo300 (03/24/03 03:22 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineIntheneed
Level 5--beenthere done that.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Spirit Ditch
Re: Trip Report: First real trip [Re: Blammo300]
    #1406351 - 03/24/03 03:35 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah I would suggest for your next trip going outside.. Ive never gotten to experience that yet, but I hear its awesome. Sounds like you had a pretty good trip too, besides the nervous stomach.. I have yellow submarine I'll have to put that on next time I trip.... and also go outside heh.

OfflineBlammo300

Re: Trip Report: First real trip [Re: Intheneed]
    #1406401 - 03/24/03 03:50 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

"Intheneed" have you had trouble trouble getting shrooms in the southern Cali area like me?

--------------------
"Sorry, I got lost on the road of life."

"I've never had a problem with drugs. I've had problems with the police."

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Trip Report: First real trip [Re: Blammo300]
    #1406782 - 03/24/03 07:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

man you should try holding out on smoking pot all day and then smoking it right near the peak (somewhere around an hour and a half into it) - it really kicks things into full-gear :-D

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinemud420
Re: Trip Report: First real trip [Re: Strumpling]
    #1408155 - 03/25/03 09:57 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i always thought weed could cure ur stomach of nethin

OfflineSirCopeAlot
PsychonaughtExtraordinaire
Loc: Nr London
Re: Trip Report: First real trip [Re: mud420]
    #1456687 - 04/14/03 11:20 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Where can u get nos?

--------------------
All Hail the Planet of the Eternal Monkey

OfflineLa_La_Land
PF Teker

Loc: Canada
Re: Trip Report: First real trip [Re: SirCopeAlot]
    #1456788 - 04/14/03 12:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hey Blammo, you can also go outside at night... the stars are more than stellar. :laugh:

--------------------
"If you don't do it this year, you'll just be one year older when you do."

-Warren Miller

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Trip Report: First real trip [Re: La_La_Land]
    #1456864 - 04/14/03 01:15 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I usually get a "nervous" butterflies in the stomach after I dose el 'cid or mushrooms. I think its more of a Whats Ahead feeling than anything else. After a few times, maybe it'll even become comfortable to you. And whoever asked, NOS can be found at most head shops, at least around here (Madison, WI)

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineRedHat
Stranger
Re: Trip Report: First real trip [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1457917 - 04/14/03 08:09 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I had my first trip last nite. I just felt really stoned and comfortable, I ate a 1/4 but I think the fact I hade supper and a McFlurry bout 40 min before had something to do with the trip not being that intense.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports