Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I just found a beetle.
    #13889013 -

Should I kill it? :monkeydance:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE] * 1
    #13889016 -

smoke it out first.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #13889018 -

:picdidnthappen:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: Moo456]
    #13889023 -

Pics? we must judge its worthiness of life on asthetic appeal alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #13889028 -

I just found a waffle :smilingpuppy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #13889033 -

K, but it's gonna have to be from mah phone.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #13889052 -

Jimtown said:
I just found a waffle :smilingpuppy:



kill it:evil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #13889059 -

NOEZ! :feelsbadman:

Waffles are beautiful.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #13889061 -

Do not upset the beetle gods



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #13889071 -

the waffle shall be drowned in syrup. and burned with sizzling butter. unless a $1000 is deposited to an undisclosed swiss bank account.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #13889077 -






--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #13889084 -

I'm just book marking this thread, I wanna see where it goes.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #13889089 -

Thread delivers.

Toss the beetle outdoors.

ROFL_my_ WAFFLE said:





--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #13889093 -

That's a big beetle :ooo:

Keep him as a pet!


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: twighead]
    #13889095 -

twighead said:
Do not upset the beetle gods





:uhoh: on second thought. maybe you should just let the beetle go

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #13889098 -

:thumbdown:




Off with his head!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #13889101 -

JesusGoneRogue said:
smoke it out first.



Better yet, smoke it out with DMT.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: Moo456]
    #13889139 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: Moo456]
    #13889143 -

or smoke it,its probably 50% dmt


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found a beetle. [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #13889249 -

It eat. It's a good source of protein.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "The good Lord is inordinately fond of beetles" Doc_T 940 5 01/29/11 07:56 PM
by Doc_T
* Guys: Would You Drive A VW Beetle?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RanOutOfWeed 4,403 66 08/18/14 08:46 PM
by 4runner
* Carpet beetles...
( 1 2 all )
Mescalean 1,212 25 10/14/14 02:16 PM
by mikeisapro
* Beetle in my bong LearyfanS 3,661 19 07/21/09 06:26 PM
by Learyfan
* Got bit by a beetle!! XUL 1,470 7 05/30/11 11:12 AM
by Micawber
* Found drugstore beetles in my cayenne powder bottle SprewellSleeve 201 7 10/19/20 07:36 PM
by SprewellSleeve
* My Housemate Got on my case for killing a beetle. FeedingMyDreams 538 17 04/10/12 11:55 PM
by FeedingMyDreams
* Zombie beetles o.o spirit_shadow 390 14 06/18/17 11:09 PM
by watermelon mon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,090 topic views. 7 members, 48 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.