Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Zombie beetles o.o
    #24415901 -

So I just stumbled upon a really cool article about another parasitic fungus.... https://www.livescience.com/59493-fungus-turns-beetle-into-zombie.html


Thoughts?


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombie beetles o.o [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #24415916 -

Weird. Mushrooms better step their game up if they plan on taking over the world.


--------------------
Whatever's within us, surrounds us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombie beetles o.o [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #24415927 -

It would be a lot cooler if there was a fungus that can turn humans into the living dead with an insatiable hunger for human flesh.

:zombie5:  :zombie5:  :zombie6:  :chainsaw:  :machinegun:  :sniper:


--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?



SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombie beetles o.o [Re: PartoftheSource]
    #24415933 -

Actually the zombies of The Last of Us use the zombie fungus idea. It's pretty cool.




--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombie beetles o.o [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24415952 -

I saw that game in Walmart for $30 the other day. Maybe I should go back and pick it up.


--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?



SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombie beetles o.o [Re: Canadian Jesus]
    #24415957 -

I found it interesting that it actually made the beetle move, attatch itself to a flower, then open its wings.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombie beetles o.o [Re: Canadian Jesus]
    #24416001 -

I watched a playthrough of it. Unlike most other zombie games it has a great story.


I'd buy it if I could play it.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombie beetles o.o [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #24416161 -

Fungus is some trippy shit mane :awehigh:

I first saw that fungi on Planet Earth "Rainforests".


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombie beetles o.o [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #24416180 -

What if they study it in space, it mutates, and is accidentally brought back down? :ancientaliens:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombie beetles o.o [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #24416191 -

I don't think there's any real proof that Fungi is native to this planet. There's a good chance it didn't originate on Earth and it's known spores are capable of interstellar travel.


--------------------
Whatever's within us, surrounds us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombie beetles o.o [Re: PartoftheSource]
    #24416196 -

You know, even this planet wasn't originally from this planet...


--------------------
"To the young it gives a vision of the dead and gone. While the old receive a passion to survive,
and the pattern picks the pockets of the palindrome, before the oscillating rhythm takes to flight..." - Rishloo


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombie beetles o.o [Re: PartoftheSource]
    #24416200 -

Thats boss. Plus all it needs to do to infect the beetle is basically touch it. It cant defend at all o.o


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombie beetles o.o [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #24416239 -

Sounds like Aliens is a documentary from the future :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombie beetles o.o [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #24416313 -

I love the jungles episode of planet earth as it shows a bunch if similiar parasitic fungi.

They are crazy.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombie beetles o.o [Re: musiclover420]
    #24416452 -

Someone said spors of some mold and fungi can survive fire

could have come from a asteroid

brought it up to a few people before cool to talk about they seemed really suprised to hear that idea

Glow in the dark mushrooms


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Edited by watermelon mon (06/18/17 11:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* TOP 10 or 20 GREATEST ZOMBIE MOVIES EVER!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Dunno 7,259 73 11/27/10 07:11 AM
by Dunno
* quick zombie question
( 1 2 all )
Dunno 2,756 23 12/01/10 04:38 AM
by rodfarva
* Zombies have taken over the world.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
noticeofeviction 4,340 67 03/21/10 09:02 PM
by Cubie
* Suddenly Zombies
( 1 2 all )
CosmicFool 1,694 32 11/14/10 04:49 PM
by zombi
* zombie apocalypse... it's comin yo
( 1 2 all )
shmorgasbourg 2,593 39 09/22/10 12:02 PM
by xeallos
* Amazon Rainforest Facts ShroomismM 1,273 12 07/25/05 11:09 PM
by flowstone
* Fungus Makes Zombie Ants Do All the Work ThirdEyeOpening 606 6 08/06/09 09:03 PM
by UpSwell
* "The good Lord is inordinately fond of beetles" Doc_T 940 5 01/29/11 07:56 PM
by Doc_T

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
390 topic views. 7 members, 26 guests and 65 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.