Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: eniac]
    #13673388 -

eniac said:
WakeboardrB said:
It was a learning experience. I will no longer go near alcohol when I'm on benzos, ... unless it's just one or two beers every once in a while.



:nonono:



What, do you want me to get shitfaced while on benzos?


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #13673607 -

WakeboardrB said:
I think most of the point is to stop the panic attacks before they even start happening. Also to control the constant daily anxiety that actually bothers me a lot worse than the attacks.

I just feel so happy to be comfortable right now. Not high, but just comfortable.

I can answer the phone without freaking out, I can answer the door without freaking out. I can carry a conversation with someone I barely know without freaking out. And hell, now I can even brave the stores to get my christmas shopping out of the way without needing to get drunk before hand.

It's an early christmas miracle for me.



I'd like some so I can get a job.

And keep it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: Fernis]
    #13673641 -

I've been working with my dad sporadically helping him do installs. He sells and installs interior decoration products (high end shutters, blinds and shades) and I'd love to help him out more. The thought of going into a strangers house to do installs is sometimes more than I can bear.

I went with him last Saturday and had mini attacks all day long. The kind that all the sudden you feel like you are going to lose complete control and go into a full blown attack. I must have had 15-20 of those over the course of around 12 hours.

Now I feel confident that I can work with him a LOT more in the coming weeks and months. I know he really needs the help, but I just haven't been able to do it.

And I'm going to Florida to visit my grandparents for Christmas. I was also seriously stressed about the fact that I might have another panic attack while down there, or even the drive down there or the drive back.

I had one during Thanksgiving dinner with my aunt, uncle and cousins. It was so fucking embarrassing.

It's such a load off that I don't have to worry about that. I can be the person I want to be and not feel so shitty all the time.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Edited by WakeboardrB (12/22/10 10:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nervous Tension Anxiety- need doctor advice
( 1 2 all )
Fireside 3,627 22 01/21/13 11:05 PM
by 2Experimental
* damn doctor thegatewaydrug 688 14 08/22/05 01:34 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* Someone educate me on Xanax please.
( 1 2 3 all )
theuser 6,906 48 06/05/06 09:17 PM
by kake
* Anxiety
( 1 2 all )
Bi0TeK 2,588 23 09/12/05 09:09 AM
by diabla
* Xanax? Effexor XR?
( 1 2 all )
theuser 4,793 39 11/03/05 04:53 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Doctor's chinacat72 1,879 13 03/18/03 01:13 PM
by Ripple
* xanax danlennon3 1,302 16 07/12/05 12:14 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Herbal Remedies for Anxiety?
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 7,458 51 11/17/06 03:14 PM
by SneakyFijian420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,196 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 216 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.