Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
New Anxiety doctor epic win!
    #13667110 -

So I simply couldn't handle panic attacks and having to go to the ER at least once a month only to be shot up with Ativan and sent home with a $1000 bill. One doc refereed me to an extremely good Anxiety doc in the area that's been practicing and researching the subject since the late 70's. He's even written a few books on the subject.

The good news is that he favors using Benzos for people with the types of severe anxiety that I have every day.

Left the office with a script for Klonopin twice day and Xanax twice a day.

What a relief. For the first time in weeks I finally feel like I'm not on the verge of flipping out or too anxious to work.

Fucking finally. Now I just have to keep from abusing them or mixing them with alcohol like I've done a few times in the past. Weekend long blackouts are not much fun.

So here's to a really awesome doc that actually understands how horribly debilitating anxiety/panic attacks are. Now I can continue on with my life without feeling so damn uncomfortable all the time.

:cheers:


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: WakeboardrB] * 1
    #13667117 -

I thought you already had a xanax script which you mixed with alcohol and then proceeded to smash up your house a bit and shave off half your beard?

edit: no grammar, too stoned


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Edited by propensity (12/21/10 05:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: propensity] * 5
    #13667135 -

I think prescribing Xanax so easily makes him a terrible anxiety doctor. I battled anxiety for a long time using benzos and saw no repression of systems. It wasn't until I stopped taking it and took other routes such as meditation that I improved drastically. I think Xanax is a band-aid and if you are going to use it use it as a way to keep you sane while you find a way to cure yourself.

:thumbup:


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: Rocker232]
    #13667149 -

Rocker232 said:
I think prescribing Xanax so easily makes him a terrible anxiety doctor. I battled anxiety for a long time using benzos and saw no repression of systems. It wasn't until I stopped taking it and took other routes such as meditation that I improved drastically. I think Xanax is a band-aid and if you are going to use it use it as a way to keep you sane while you find a way to cure yourself.

:thumbup:



Oh, the CBD comes later. Right now it's just to stabilize me so I can focus on learning techniques to reduce and minimize anxiety.

Before I was never able to focus on treatment strategies because it would almost always send me into intense anxiety episodes.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: WakeboardrB] * 1
    #13667153 -

benzos aren't a permanent fix. you're going to get addicted, simple as that.


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #13667159 -

Word.

I think the best thing I ever realized was this; there are thoughts that your brain thinks and there are thoughts that you think. When you are thinking and are in control that is truth EVERYTHING else should be ignored. Realize that your ego is out to dominate you and that 90%+ of your thoughts are garbage and nothing else. I personally think meditation is the answer to anxiety.

Are you using Marijuana?


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #13667160 -

Yay... now your friends can watch you dissolve into a witless fool, and you'll be too 'tarded out to notice.

I'd seriously consider taking those sparingly when you REALLY need 'em...

Otherwise, don't be surprised when your life starts falling apart... You'll be losing shit... forgetting random things that happened... getting lost while out driving...

2 different benzos twice a day will start building up in you and giving you eraserhead syndrome. I used to take 1 peach xanax twice a day and I seriously started losing my shit. Thankfully that wasn't enough to retard me to the point where I couldn't rationalize that it was the xanax doing it to me.

Benzos make me feel normal but they will start causing weird memory problems once they get built up in you, even at small doses.

Be careful. Have fun with your new anxiety-free life, and don't overdo it and turn into a xombie, like I've seen so many friends become. They're seriously annoyingly unbearable because their doctors gave them benzo scripts that they take as prescribed.


--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: danielx]
    #13667164 -

wanna share the wealth!? :crazy2:


--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: propensity]
    #13667169 -

propensity said:
I thought you already had a xanax script which you mixed with alcohol and then proceeded to smash up your house a bit and shave off half your beard?

edit: no grammar, too stoned



Most of that story was greatly exaggerated. Never wrecked up my house. Shaved off part of my beard, but got a phone call and forgot to finish shaving.

About the worst that happened was that I have very little recollection of that weekend and I fell down the steps on the back porch while smoking a cigarette and skinned up my hands.

It was a learning experience. I will no longer go near alcohol when I'm on benzos, which i will be on for at least the foreseeable future. So no alcohol for me unless it's just one or two beers every once in a while.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #13667184 -

TheSlapnCapn said:
Yay... now your friends can watch you dissolve into a witless fool, and you'll be too 'tarded out to notice.

I'd seriously consider taking those sparingly when you REALLY need 'em...

Otherwise, don't be surprised when your life starts falling apart... You'll be losing shit... forgetting random things that happened... getting lost while out driving...

2 different benzos twice a day will start building up in you and giving you eraserhead syndrome. I used to take 1 peach xanax twice a day and I seriously started losing my shit. Thankfully that wasn't enough to retard me to the point where I couldn't rationalize that it was the xanax doing it to me.

Benzos make me feel normal but they will start causing weird memory problems once they get built up in you, even at small doses.

Be careful. Have fun with your new anxiety-free life, and don't overdo it and turn into a xombie, like I've seen so many friends become. They're seriously annoyingly unbearable because their doctors gave them benzo scripts that they take as prescribed.




A small price to pay. I'd gladly chop off both of my arms to never have to go through another panic attack again. Easily the most intensely frightening and hellish experiences of my life.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: Rocker232]
    #13667194 -

Rocker232 said:
Word.

I think the best thing I ever realized was this; there are thoughts that your brain thinks and there are thoughts that you think. When you are thinking and are in control that is truth EVERYTHING else should be ignored. Realize that your ego is out to dominate you and that 90%+ of your thoughts are garbage and nothing else. I personally think meditation is the answer to anxiety.

Are you using Marijuana?




I haven't smoked weed or done any psychedelics in over 2 years. They were major sources of my anxiety at the time.

Ever meditate yourself into a panic attack? I have, 3 times. Too much static in my mind to even being to have a productive meditation session. And believe me, I've tried.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #13667207 -

Yeah... Panic attacks suck...

Just saying... might wanna save 'em for treating the attack instead of prevention...

Tryin' to lay out the long term side-effects for ya... long-term benzo use has destroyed a lot of talent and awesomeness in some of my friends and turned them into careless idiots... It's sucked watching it happen over the years and it's almost unbearable to hang out with them anymore.


--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #13667217 -

That's the thing. I have anxiety 90% of the day. Basically from the time I wake up to the time I finally am able to shut my mind off enough to fall asleep.

Then the panic attacks, which happen a few times a month. I was taking Xanax sparingly only for acute attacks, but it's so much less stressful to just take care of it all through out the day. I can't stand being worried about when and where it will happen next. Plus there have been times where I've started having one and left my Xanax at home. It's just too much stress. I'm 26 and my hair is already turning gray from this shit.

Time will tell what happens, but I simply cannot have another panic attack. Seriously, those things have probably taken years off my life. Probably did crazy damage to my heart having that thing go over 220bpm every time it happens. Not to mention the blood pressure that makes a nurse look at me like I was about to have a stroke.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Edited by WakeboardrB (12/21/10 06:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: danielx]
    #13667250 -

danielx said:
benzos aren't a permanent fix. you're going to get addicted, simple as that.



i find it really hard to get addicted to benzos

i use em now n then but i never withdraw or feel the strong urge to continue usin em and i been fuckin with em on n off since i was like 14

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: Apostle]
    #13667289 -

Theres bound to be another post about a blackout somewhere down the line from OP :lol:


--------------------
War against a foreign country only happens when the moneyed classes think they are going to profit from it.-George Orwell-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #13667305 -

I know how you feel.

I've been dealing with it for almost half my life. It's the biggest reason I haven't done much at all with myself at this point. It can be really crippling for some people. I almost fainted once, it got that bad. Not to mention the nausea, diarrhea, and other crap associated to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: Enigma of Ankou]
    #13667307 -

This thread makes me  :feelsbadman:


I don't know, I have never taken a benzo or any prescribed mood altering drug but, wow.

I hope you take it easy on those man. I am sure they can help but don't let the drugs control your brain to much.

Hope ya get better and overcome your anxiety.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: Enigma of Ankou]
    #13667310 -

Enigma of Ankou said:
Theres bound to be another post about a blackout somewhere down the line from OP :lol:



I doubt it. I learned my lesson after that one. First and only time I actually had a blackout.

But like I said before, lots of it was very exaggerated.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #13667471 -

i bet your anxiety attacks weren't so bad before you started to fuck with benzos. i see that way too often.

grats though dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Anxiety doctor epic win! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #13667492 -

what is a panic/anxiety attack? what happens? how do you feel? (other than anxious lol)


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nervous Tension Anxiety- need doctor advice
( 1 2 all )
Fireside 3,627 22 01/21/13 11:05 PM
by 2Experimental
* damn doctor thegatewaydrug 688 14 08/22/05 01:34 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* Someone educate me on Xanax please.
( 1 2 3 all )
theuser 6,906 48 06/05/06 09:17 PM
by kake
* Anxiety
( 1 2 all )
Bi0TeK 2,588 23 09/12/05 09:09 AM
by diabla
* Xanax? Effexor XR?
( 1 2 all )
theuser 4,793 39 11/03/05 04:53 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Doctor's chinacat72 1,879 13 03/18/03 01:13 PM
by Ripple
* xanax danlennon3 1,302 16 07/12/05 12:14 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Herbal Remedies for Anxiety?
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 7,462 51 11/17/06 03:14 PM
by SneakyFijian420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,196 topic views. 1 members, 55 guests and 270 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.