Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: Where Is Life]
    #13656473 -

Yeah I've never heard anyone say "yoLk." That would annoy the hell out of me. That's like saying "I'm going for a waLk."


--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: F0SS1L]
    #13656503 -

lol give me a haLf a piece of chaLk and caLm down. let's dance the poLka and give the coLonel a saLmon


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: Envix]
    #13656746 -

you pronounce calm as cam?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: Envix]
    #13656759 -

buying local farm fresh eggs from chickens raised on pasture (eating grass and bugs, not soybeans and corn pellets) significantly reduces the risk of salmonella, which is pretty low to begin with.

30 deaths a year is not that much. And pretty much the only way you can die from salmonella is if you're immuno-compromised anyway.

I eat raw eggs all the time. I think they're healthier that way. Cooking them oxidizes the cholesterol and creates HCAs. Yes, I know the protein might be a bit more bioavailable when cooked, but that's not good enough comparatively.


--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:


:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #13657343 -

I know what I'M doing the next time I want to annoy the fuck out of someone...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: Where Is Life]
    #13658058 -

Egg-farts, the silent but deadly killer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #13658252 -

Jimtown said:
Help me help you by spreading egg awareness so we can finally ban this killer food once and for all.



First of all, banning things is extremely hyporcytical for a "free and democratic" society to do. People should be able to put whatever they want into their bodies.

Simple as that.

Besides, eggs are a "super food", meaning they're extremely nutritious

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: tha_doctor]
    #13658281 -

tha_doctor said:
Jimtown said:
Help me help you by spreading egg awareness so we can finally ban this killer food once and for all.



First of all, banning things is extremely hyporcytical for a "free and democratic" society to do. People should be able to put whatever they want into their bodies.

Simple as that.

Besides, eggs are a "super food", meaning they're extremely nutritious





Wow, I hate to point this out to you, but there's something called sarcasm and I think it's being applied to RP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: Maverick]
    #13658313 -

Maverick said:
tha_doctor said:
Jimtown said:
Help me help you by spreading egg awareness so we can finally ban this killer food once and for all.



First of all, banning things is extremely hyporcytical for a "free and democratic" society to do. People should be able to put whatever they want into their bodies.

Simple as that.

Besides, eggs are a "super food", meaning they're extremely nutritious





Wow, I hate to point this out to you, but there's something called sarcasm and I think it's being applied to RP.



OK. Sorry i don't have magic powers and can tell when people are being sacrastic or not via the internet when appropriate emoticons aren't used :rolleyes:

That's how you be sarcastic :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: Maverick]
    #13659396 -

Maverick said:
Egg-farts, the silent but deadly killer.



this is exactly what I first thought


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: tha_doctor]
    #13659400 -

Yeah rolleyes do help. :p  WHEN IN DOUBT!  CONSIDER ALL AS SARCASM! D:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: Maverick]
    #13659413 -

Maverick said:
you pronounce calm as cam?



:lol: That's what I was thinking
I've never heard anyone say yoLk. I am confused about how to pronounce salmonella though. Do you say the L in that? Cause you don't in salmon...but I hear people saLmonella o.O

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: BlueJayWay]
    #13659435 -

I pronounce it salmon-ella

a little stronger on the first L


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: Envix]
    #13659652 -

Envix said:
there a good sorce of omega 3s



:grammarnazi:  :andyistic:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #13659700 -

boxcarguy07 said:
buying local farm fresh eggs from chickens raised on pasture (eating grass and bugs, not soybeans and corn pellets) significantly reduces the risk of salmonella, which is pretty low to begin with.....





Indeed :yesnod: ...





The only eggs I eat are organic and from open pasture raised chickens. There's definitely a difference in the thickness of the shell and consistency of the egg "white" itself. And of course, taste :thumbup:


I love eggs, I eat 2-4 of 'em damn near daily. I put eggs in and on everything, from pasta to Quesadillas to Cheeseburgers...Eggs are delicious :drooling:






:egg:


.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: openmind]
    #13659729 -

There's a guy who goes around door to door here supposedly who's been seen buying regular eggs and selling them as free range.

This mans arms are longer than his legs from carrying bags of eggs non stop for at least 20/30 years.

What a hustler.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: F0SS1L]
    #13659743 -

Mmm I make a badass omelette... I think that's what I'll have for lunch.. with jalepenos and cheese. :awesomenod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: Maverick]
    #13659749 -

Maverick said:
Yeah rolleyes do help. :p  WHEN IN DOUBT!  CONSIDER ALL AS SARCASM! D:



OK :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #13659754 -



You can't say that marijuana causes 0 deaths but eggs cause 30.  Eggs aren't killing people, bacteria is.  I wouldn't care if eggs or weed killed 100,000 people a year either, if people want to consume it the risk is their decision.  That being said, I eat 2 over medium eggs a day.  Eggs are an essential part of breakfast.  Its probably the only food I eat every single day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggs....the silent killer [Re: fapjack]
    #13659763 -

"Eggs aren't killing people, bacteria is"

I was waiting for that,surprised nobody else has said it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Acetaminophen............the silent killer
( 1 2 3 all )
Coaster 5,766 41 07/13/09 03:17 PM
by Wizard_of_Odds
* There was an ad on my egg
( 1 2 all )
pinky2totters 2,730 28 06/17/07 12:51 PM
by pinky2totters
* So my turtle just popped out some eggs
( 1 2 all )
truffleupagus 4,036 36 12/19/10 09:14 PM
by Luctian
* Poll: Eggs refrigerated? Groovy Grant 2,052 19 01/29/10 11:01 PM
by midweststoner
* How do you like your eggs?
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 4,447 56 04/13/04 11:38 AM
by Ripple
* Silent hill! was bad ass mikeownow 2,105 17 04/30/06 02:57 PM
by makaveli8x8
* i'm getting tired of hashbrowns and eggs tiny_rabid_birds 264 0 05/16/07 04:19 PM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* Eggs: how do you cook'em?
( 1 2 3 all )
Atheist 2,018 44 07/12/09 06:56 PM
by jewunit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,771 topic views. 8 members, 6 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.