Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Your Favorite Album
    #13643798 -

I'm a younger fellow so I'm going with NIN's Downward Spiral.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Favorite Album [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #13643837 -

Ahhh man. Hard question.

So ill throw out a few....

Unearth - The oncoming storm
Deftones - White Pony
Dillinger Escape Plan - Calculating Infinity
Converge - Jane Doe / No Heroes / Axe to Fall
Rage Against the Machine - Evil Empire
Between the Buried and Me - Alaska / The Great Misdirect

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Favorite Album [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13643856 -

How can you say Rage Against the Machine's Evil Empire ?? Their self titled album is way better!!!

:zomgwtf:


I don't really have a favorite album though, too many to pick from.





--------------------

Edited by The Vapor (12/16/10 08:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Favorite Album [Re: The Vapor]
    #13643864 -

The Vapor said:
How can you say Rage Against the Machine's Evil Empire ?? Their self titled album is way better!!!

:zomgwtf:


I don't really have a favorite album though, too many to pick from.



HAhah. I figured someone would say that. I actually like them both
equally but I like the vibe of the second album better.

Rumor has it they are making a new record!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Favorite Album [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13643877 -

Right Here!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Favorite Album [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13643885 -

DeadHearts said:
The Vapor said:
How can you say Rage Against the Machine's Evil Empire ?? Their self titled album is way better!!!

:zomgwtf:


I don't really have a favorite album though, too many to pick from.



HAhah. I figured someone would say that. I actually like them both
equally but I like the vibe of the second album better.

Rumor has it they are making a new record!!



I don't really like a lot of their newer stuff, but hopefully it is good.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Favorite Album [Re: The Vapor]
    #13643891 -

The Vapor said:
DeadHearts said:
The Vapor said:
How can you say Rage Against the Machine's Evil Empire ?? Their self titled album is way better!!!

:zomgwtf:


I don't really have a favorite album though, too many to pick from.



HAhah. I figured someone would say that. I actually like them both
equally but I like the vibe of the second album better.

Rumor has it they are making a new record!!



I don't really like a lot of their newer stuff, but hopefully it is good.



Well if there ever was a time to "rage against the machine" its now lol.
Should have a lot of pent up aggression. And I think tom Morello got all
of his shitty "funk" out during the downtime :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Favorite Album [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13643906 -

DeadHearts said:
The Vapor said:
DeadHearts said:
The Vapor said:
How can you say Rage Against the Machine's Evil Empire ?? Their self titled album is way better!!!

:zomgwtf:


I don't really have a favorite album though, too many to pick from.



HAhah. I figured someone would say that. I actually like them both
equally but I like the vibe of the second album better.

Rumor has it they are making a new record!!



I don't really like a lot of their newer stuff, but hopefully it is good.



Well if there ever was a time to "rage against the machine" its now lol.
Should have a lot of pent up aggression. And I think tom Morello got all
of his shitty "funk" out during the downtime :lol:



Now if only the RHCP would get their funk out like they used to.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Favorite Album [Re: The Vapor]
    #13643918 -

i dont know if i have a favorite..

i think Cursive's Domestica is the best album of the past 10 years.






actually the New Radical's self titled (and only) album is really amazing but unfortunately no one has ever really heard it outside of that one hit single..



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Favorite Album [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #13643951 -

Prob either Dark Side of the Moon, or American Beauty.

EDIT: Or John Butler Trio's "Grand National"


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Edited by RipVanWinkle (12/16/10 08:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Favorite Album [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #13643963 -

I don't really have a favorite, I really like Daft Punk-Discovery and MSI-Frankenstein Girls Seem Strangely Sexy.  Also, I liked Evil Empire more than any other RATM albums, though the self titled was almost as good.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Favorite Album [Re: fapjack]
    #13644036 -

Bad religion - Stranger than fiction

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Favorite Album [Re: Sticky Green]
    #13644059 -

Sticky Green said:
Bad religion - Stranger than fiction



Damn they used to be one of my favorite bands back when I was in middle school, I got most of their albums around here somewhere.... I'm gunna have to give them a re-listen.  Prob haven't listened to any of their shit in atleast 6 years


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Favorite Album [Re: Sticky Green]
    #13644063 -

impossible to narrow it down to one. . .

Blonde on Blonde - Dylan

Fear of Music - Talking Heads

Pork Soda - Primus

and many, many others. Like probably over twenty tied for first


--------------------

 
  "It's all just a dream, babe
          A vacuum, a scheme, babe
                That sucks you into feelin' like this."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Favorite Album [Re: fapjack]
    #13644092 -

I play dilla's - the shining constantly in my truck

but in a few years, ill probably have another favourite album

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Favorite Album [Re: crackawebsta]
    #13644098 -

crackawebsta said:
impossible to narrow it down to one. . .

Blonde on Blonde - Dylan

Fear of Music - Talking Heads

Pork Soda - Primus

and many, many others. Like probably over twenty tied for first



I'm gonna go listen to some Talking Heads now, thanks for reminding me  about them, I haven't listened to them in awhile.


--------------------

Edited by The Vapor (12/16/10 09:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best Album You Liked that Came out this Year
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,524 23 10/29/02 12:04 PM
by label_me
* Check Out My Record Collection! (Pic & List of Albums...) RebelSteve33 2,703 9 05/20/03 05:16 PM
by RebelSteve33
* so i downloaded 2 grateful dead albums KingOftheThing 1,522 13 07/28/04 05:01 PM
by Ripple
* the best Cure album of all time? djfrog 704 3 09/23/03 06:47 AM
by Anonymous
* favorite dead album?
( 1 2 3 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 5,539 42 11/06/04 09:10 AM
by Ripple
* Favorite bands?
( 1 2 3 all )
simplemachine 5,043 41 10/03/03 02:37 PM
by jarby
* Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out album by Dr. Timothy Leary HidingInPlainSight 845 2 04/22/04 10:30 PM
by HidingInPlainSight
* whats your favorite dead album/concert/tour? acidhead1279 1,197 17 04/17/04 06:16 PM
by Al_Good

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,270 topic views. 7 members, 13 guests and 260 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.