Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepsylicon
Adventurer
Loc: Urbana, IL
Trip Report: Invoking the Mushroom Spirit
    #1361314 - 03/09/03 06:41 PM (21 years, 24 days ago)

2 weeks ago I took 10 wet grams Koh Samui, grown on finch seed. My friend was there to sit me, and write down everything I said. We went to a very nice park, it was late at night. Sat on a bench, and closed my eyes and got some interesting CEVs of a multi-colored dragonfly zipping around, but nothing to special (this was as I was peaking). Then I tried something I've never thought to try before - I asked the mushroom spirit, (if in fact there is a spirit/consciousness of some sort and the entire psilocybe experience is not just a complex result emanating from coincidental evolutionary chemicals that just happen to inhibit serotonin in a specific manner), to come forth and guide me. Immediately, I am tripping hard, dreamlike visuals, somewhat lucid, but not particularly controllable. In a room with 4 large humanoid mushrooms; they surround me and give me a kind of mushroom-hug and it feels so wonderful, then I am whisked through a wormhole, also multi-colored, and travel along it for a while. I don't have a concrete sequential report, but there are a few specific instances that I remember. I occasionally opened my eyes to take a break, assure myself everything was still alright in the outside world, and tell my sitter what was going on. Each time I closed my eyes after a break I was in a different world, it was almost like flipping channels on a TV. One time, I closed my eyes and saw a sort of gnarly Van Gogh Starry Night style tower at night with the moon behind it, except it had an Anime feel to it too. I was on a path leading up to it and a mushroom was standing there preparing to lead me. I described to my sitter what I was seeing, with my eyes closed, and the mushroom waited patiently for me to finish. When I was done, it led me up the path into the tower. Inside was a shrine of some sorts. I could smell incense burning. The mushrooms directed me to an altar, and on it I saw two pendulums swinging. It took me a minute to realize what they were, and they were swinging with different periods. My physics intuition kicked in at this point and I considered this some lesson having to do with relativity perhaps, but I got too excited and opened my eyes to explain to my sitter. Closed my eyes again, and I was on a crystal elevator, ascending. When it stopped, I stepped off and was in a gigantic spherical dome building, with several mushrooms standing around. In the center of the room was a huge machine taht was multi-colored and spinning very rapidly. I tried to figure out what the machine was but couldn't; i've never tried DMT but I believe i've read some trip reports where people have seen a machine like this and equated it with a machine that controls the fabric of the Universe. Another time I closed my eyes, I was in an attic, with a window on the left and a doorway ahead of me. There was a silk curtain hanging from the doorway, billowing in the wind. It looked very very realistic, but yet not real, as if it were being rendered realtime on a computer. There were of course 2 mushrooms in the room with me. I considered asking them to introduce me to my spirit guide, and they pointed upwards. I looked up and saw/felt a dark, warm, comforting autonomous presence descend upon me.
That's about it that I can remember. I'm going to go back this weekend with a similar dose and attempt contact with Gaia/planetary consciousness.
The most important result of this trip was convincing, 100% definite subjective proof that the mushroom is in fact either a highly evolved consciousness, or a quantum link to a highly evolved extraterrestrial species. I had considered this a high probability before the trip, but there was still the slightest bit of doubt in my mind.

So, to justify this being in this forum, I strongly advice people to try to contact the mushroom spirit. I would say doing so sent me from Level 2.5 to Level 3.5 or 4, roughly.
Oh, and one more thing. At one point I started to get anxious and get those annoying mushroom thoughts that so many of us are familiar with. Instead of rationalizing it all, I instead asked the mushroom to protect me. Immediately a glass cylinder descended from above, surrounding my body. I was on the inside, the thoughts were on the outside. And everything was better.

Edited by geokills (03/09/03 07:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Loc: One dimension
Re: Trip Report: Invoking the Mushroom Spirit [Re: psylicon]
    #1361474 - 03/09/03 08:15 PM (21 years, 24 days ago)

VERY COOL STUFF MAN! I'll try it also on my next trip.. Maybe in the summer.
Seems like you have a very powerfull impact on your brain. And you could control like everything. I am waiting for a next trip report! :laugh:

--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Offlineuser_exists
Stranger
Re: Trip Report: Invoking the Mushroom Spirit [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #1361632 - 03/09/03 11:46 PM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Do you think it was the koh sumai that made the trip so great? I'm getting a print of those pretty soon and would like to know anything you do about them, or whatever you'll tell me.

OfflineGreenGuys420
a gyrl who luvssmokin'
Loc: Chi-Town
    #1363856 - 03/10/03 05:06 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

WHAT? That shit is crazy, i luv my bud, but i have never tried shroomz yet. I have ask alot of people, and all my friends say its a awsome trip. But your shit sounds crazy!!

--------------------
smokin' is tight...all day and all night!!

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Trip Report: Invoking the Mushroom Spirit [Re: user_exists]
    #1366101 - 03/11/03 11:38 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

to psylicon:

Hmmm, 10 grams wet is equivalent to about 1 dry gram, which would not elicit much of a trip in most users. Are you sure of the dosage?

to user:

As a v-e-r-y experienced pyschonaut, I can say that I have never had such horrible anxiety as I did on Koh Sumai. Friends had similar reactions, even at low to moderate dosage. No other strain has given me the heebie-jeebies like those Thais. (I know most people say all strains are the same, but without an in-depth bio-chemical assay, it is all rumor.)

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinepsylicon
Adventurer
Loc: Urbana, IL
Re: Trip Report: Invoking the Mushroom Spirit [Re: Swami]
    #1366852 - 03/11/03 04:37 PM (21 years, 22 days ago)

100% sure of the dosage, actually it was closer to 9.77 or so, I have a scale accurate to .1 g and these were freshly picked.
I think it's the finch seed substrate; one of my friends took 1.5 dry grams of Plantasia Mysteria grown on finch seed and had a level 4.5 or so trip, met God, had his mind fucked by Infinity, etc.

OfflineShroomadelic1
Pitt Bull King

#1373916 - 03/13/03 07:21 PM (21 years, 20 days ago)

to be able to completely control your mind is to acheive a higher level, the very top level perhaps. it is people like him who get things and can learn so much from the mushroom that they can apply rules from 'the underworld' to 'our reality'. to be able to basically cut and paste these concepts as you see fit, is to be god. that is, god is a collection of all ideas and thoughts, and the abilty to control those thoughts and never let outside forces impact those ideas you have struggled so hard to gain...

--------------------
Yup, thats my dog.

OfflineRobbyrob
Cubensis seeker

Loc: Earth
Re: Trip Report: Invoking the Mushroom Spirit [Re: Shroomadelic1]
    #1376329 - 03/14/03 01:29 PM (21 years, 20 days ago)

very nice read....

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

#1377435 - 03/15/03 04:00 AM (21 years, 19 days ago)

A very interesting read!
There really does seem to be a higher Intelligence at work during shroom tripping. It is undeniable. Also I liked the way you said that your friend had his mind fucked by infinity. That is a very good way of describing it, it can be truly exhausting to witness infinity (the parts between visions).

--------------------
"Real men don't dance, they sit,sweat and curse."
- Bill Hicks

Offlinebarnkis
Stranger
Re: Trip Report: Invoking the Mushroom Spirit [Re: CaptBeefheart]
    #8812930 - 08/22/08 08:24 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Ill try this tomorrow.
Sorry for bumping a 2000 day old thread haha.
Ill report back later.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract