Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecardiocon
Stranger
Fanaticus Trial is today!?!?
    #1352029 - 03/05/03 07:36 AM (21 years, 19 days ago)

To my understanding the trial is today. I was in contact with a person that's close to the family BUT, he left for viva Los Vegas to help form a coalition with the 50 online paraphernalia distributors that you so wrongly busted. They each are placing about 20k each into the pot and getting Cochran to represent them.

We'll see.

Anyway, has anyone heard something about the trial yet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: cardiocon]
    #1352047 - 03/05/03 07:49 AM (21 years, 19 days ago)

I'm not sure when his trial is.
I haven't heard anything on that yet.

PF did post over at Mycotopia yesterday.
Here is his post :

---------------------------------------------------------
By Fanaticus (Fanaticus) on Tuesday, March 04, 2003 - 07:27 pm: Edit

This is PROF PF. I got out of jail last wednesday FEB 26 (6 days ago). I am sending this message from the Hoquiam library. The federal agents took my computer.

On FEB 18, at 7 am I was visited by the D.E.A. - the F.B.I. - Grays county police - Olympic National park rangers - a helicopter - various vehicles and a full blown, fully armed SWAT team. If you have seen "cops" on TV, you know what happened. I got out on my own recognizance (no bail allowed on these federal cases).

1. They arrested me because of one thing - the PF TEK works. If it didn't, they would have ignored me. The D.E.A. ordered my syringes and books on two occasions and they grew shrooms both times - no problem. The F.B.I. did the same. That is what created my big problem. My book is too good.

2. As far as the questions around here concerning my income tax reporting, I am straight up with the I.R.S. (for whatever that is worth to the Feds). I "expected" this kind of thing to happen, but when it did, it was quite shocking.

3. They are charging me as if I was an internation king-pin drug dealer. IN the newspapers and on TV the assistant US attorney DOUG WHALLEY compared me to someone who supplies chemicals and instructions to someone who then can cook up METH.

4. At a hearing, the prosecution refered to the "DRUG EQUIVALENCY TABLES" of the FEDERAL SENTENCING QUIDLINES and told the Judge that the take from my "lab" was MINISCULE (quote).

So that's it for now. If anyone out there digs what I have done and appreciates what the PF TEK has done for them, you can write me a letter of support. I know I am going to be dissed for this, but if you send me $100 I can send you my latest PF TEK book - autographed to you personally (might be a collectors item one day for the true mycophiles)..Whhy???? the Feds shut down my bank accounts - put liens on everything I own - towed off my truck and wifes CRV. The money will help my defence fund. I used to have money.

Write me direct at

Robert Mcpherson
630 North Shore Road
Amanda Park Washington

PROF PF
-------------------------------------------------------------
link from Mycotopia : Click here!

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: Roadkill]
    #1352583 - 03/05/03 12:07 PM (21 years, 19 days ago)

Interesting..

--------------------
http://heffter.org

OfflinePooGrower
Mr. Hanky

Loc: East Side
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: motaman]
    #1352692 - 03/05/03 12:46 PM (21 years, 19 days ago)

This worlds gone crazy and its getting crazzier

--------------------
"I WONT STOP TILL I HAVE A LIFE TIME SUPPLY" "dont be offended by anything i say, its in a joking manner"

Anonymous

Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: PooGrower]
    #1352757 - 03/05/03 01:14 PM (21 years, 19 days ago)

Post Deleted by Administrator

InvisibleClosetCase
but only inwinter

Loc: Somewhere rubbing my nugs...
    #1352760 - 03/05/03 01:15 PM (21 years, 19 days ago)

I know the $100 sounds a little much for most, so we should just ask our friends for five of ten bucks each to send to PF (maybe next time ur shroomin). Would you even be where you are if it wasn't for him? Personally, the gesture is just as important as the money. As PF said, if he wins, we all win. Even if you just send ten or twenty bucks (not for the book) and a little note wishing him luck, that is a great thing for the community.

This weekend some of my friends are visiting, and I'm gonna see what we can get together to send. I am a little wary about sending my address, so if we get $100 I'll have the book sent to a safe friend's house.

From what PF says, he didn't get caught with really anything. So it is even more important that we help him get the justice he deserves.

Here's the address again:

Robert Mcpherson
630 North Shore Road
Amanda Park Washington

-ClosetCase

--------------------
"as your attourney I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine.."

"well.. why not? I mean if anything's worth doing, it's worth doing right. THIS IS THE AMERICAN DREAM IN ACTION"

Anonymous

Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: PooGrower]
    #1352763 - 03/05/03 01:16 PM (21 years, 19 days ago)

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: ClosetCase]
    #1353053 - 03/05/03 03:54 PM (21 years, 19 days ago)

Personally I dont think everyone should worry about just coming up with a $100. Just reach in your pocket and send a $20, or even a $10 .. what ever you can afford, with a little thank you note and some emotional support.

Every little bit counts I'm willing to bet.
What worries me is in that same thread he later states he will be representing himself.
I have no idea why he is thinking he can beat them by himself. Granted he has a huge ego but that is just foolish. Maybe he does not have the money for an atorney and if we all just send him some money, even as little as $20 each it will all add up and perhaps he will buy and attorney.

Another thought, myself and I'm sure all the other vendors here would be willing to donate spores for a raffle/PF fund raiser for an attorney.

The question is can we get enough ppl to donate and buy the spores for the fund raiser?

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Anonymous

Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #1353113 - 03/05/03 04:30 PM (21 years, 19 days ago)

Offlinebjkroll
Addict

Loc: Detroit
    #1356025 - 03/07/03 02:09 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

I'll pawn some shit, im down.
I'll write up a letter asap.

--------------------
"Everybody who's famous sucked the dick to get where they are today.
The only difference between us and them? We swallowed it." - Jimmy Urine

Offlinepsilocybespawn
ol bastard

Loc: The Heartland Of America
    #1356108 - 03/07/03 02:51 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

I have some nice prints that I would gladly pitch in for a "PF Attorney Raffle".
I also have a few wild P. Mexicana prints, made by Airdog, that I would throw in as well. Ryche, we need to come up with a "package" of prints, and raffle them off, giving all the proceeds to PF. It was his tek that got me, I mean my friend, started in this hobby, and I feel like I somewhat owe the guy.

Offlinebigslick
science fictionwriter

Loc: just behind you
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: cardiocon]
    #1358022 - 03/08/03 09:31 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

The government denies him a public defender because he makes too much money (30k/month) then they close all his bank accounts and take away his possesions

--------------------

Everything I write is a total work of fiction

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: bigslick]
    #1360095 - 03/09/03 09:25 AM (21 years, 15 days ago)

screw everybody who has anything to do with busting pf, the judje who is ruling in the case, the prosecutors, me and pf are gonna pull a wabbly h on the judje tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1364292 - 03/10/03 10:07 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

so whats the outcome so far? i really feel for this guy.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

OfflineJoker902
anti FOB

Loc: MI
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: felix]
    #1364369 - 03/10/03 11:34 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

he was denied a public defender?

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
    #1364877 - 03/11/03 04:41 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

he still sounds arogant as hell in hius post, but i feel for him.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Offlineathena
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: canid]
    #1365428 - 03/11/03 08:08 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Hi,
I am very interested in this subject. does anyone have any accurate detailed information? I mean what exactly is he being charged with? If he was only selling spores, and the spores contain no active alkaloids what is the charge? I mean it is not illegal to give out information is it? Even if that information enables someone else to grow mushrooms or make crystal meth? The one breaking the law is the person who grow it or makes it, right? So exactly what law has this guy broken?
Also I was wondering has anyone heard of anyone who HAS purchased spores who grew mushrooms and was consequently busted for that? I mean like that was busted growing them for himself and was probably tracked through his purchase of spores from a vendor? Does anyone have any idea how much information these Dicks are keeping track of?
Just wondering. thanks, Athena.

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: athena]
    #1365863 - 03/11/03 10:07 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Yes information IS varying degrees of illegal. He was sending out cuultivation instructions with every syringe for years and years and years... he advertised in hightimes. He'll definatly be found guilty, because of the grow, the instructions, and the angry parents. He was charged with CONSPIRACY to cultivate. Conspiracy is a mighty weapon, because it really doesnt require proof, its usually nothing but testimoney and heresay. No, I dont think his customers have been raided yet, but I have heard stories of people getting knocks oon their door. I dont really know. But I have a suspision that 30k a year is BS... have you ever seen how they jack up the estimates on raids? ...uh... I think thats all your questions....

Invisiblebilly cuts
turntablingmycologist

Loc: Saturn
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #1366374 - 03/11/03 01:18 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

it was $30k a month, that's what he claims at least.....

Offlineathena
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: billy cuts]
    #1368933 - 03/12/03 09:51 AM (21 years, 12 days ago)

Oh, no kidding? One can be busted for information? That's too bad. So much for our supposed freedom of speach if that's the case.
I would love to hear more details of folks who quietly grew and still ended up busted, if anyone has any that are fairly accurate.
Anyway thank you for replying. Athena.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules