Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts?
    #13521737 -

Slim good looking bitch with fine ass and titties, but word is she has the warts.

Just wrap it up and assume it's going to be worth it?

Honestly I'm more afraid of missing out on a great fuck than ending up with something that can eventually be lasered or dry iced off, lawlz :feelsbadman:.

btw, my username is wellage I am only posting in anon because I got banned in sexuality for encouraging someone with an STD to have unprotected sex.
Fuck a bitch with the warts?
You may choose many


Votes accepted from 11/21/10 09:51 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13521742 -

"word is"?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #13521744 -

Enjoy your future STD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13521768 -

Quote:
Anonymous #1 said: I am only posting in anon because I got banned in sexuality for encouraging someone with an STD to have unprotected sex.



Maybe you shouldn't listen to your own advice :safesex:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13521771 -

i voted for you to fuck the slut because i want you to get an STD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13521780 -

Anonymous #5 said:
i voted for you to fuck the slut because i want you to get an STD



finally, someone who is willing to reason with me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #5] * 1
    #13521786 -

I voted STAL 'cause :awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13521839 -

Gross dude, can't you find a chick who isn't diseased?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13521848 -

Just make decisions for yourself asshole. You already know the consequences and factors involved more than anyone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13521984 -

Harden up and pound that bitch like there is no tomorrow... pussies man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13522043 -

remember your sterile procedure, it prevents contamination.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13522175 -

LOL just wrap it up bro you'll be fine! :feelsgoodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13522190 -

:billnye:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #13522312 -

If you like haveing warts all over your cock that never go away go for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13522386 -

Over the counter wart removers are inexpensive and dont really hurt at all.

Then again I :picard: at the fact that your post is one step away from saying "she has cooties"

Fucking dumbass kids.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13523449 -

Whoever votes no is gay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13523470 -

go on her facebook.

find a hot pic of her

right click, copy image

post it here

and well let you know if its worth it...



/thread till we see a pic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #13524353 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #13524586 -

HPV can be cured with homeopathic medicine, but the health care industry does not want people to know about this because they will lose lots of money. Also, they're not allowed to recommend homeopathic medicine, for some reason.

Look up Wartrol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this fine female with genital warts? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #13524629 -

Don't do it, condoms aren't very effective in preventing genital warts. 

Its spreads from skin-skin contact, and your condom will not help you here -unless you are only sticking the head of your dick into her pussy and nothing else.  Think about it -when you are fucking someone with a condom, many parts of your body will still be touching her pussy that isn't covered by the condom; like your balls and the base of your dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alcoholic being a fucking alcoholic. Whats new?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,772 34 05/26/21 09:10 AM
by Anonymous
* So what's the deal with the term "new age"?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 571 25 12/31/08 09:02 AM
by Anonymous
* Why would you wanna be circumsized?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,617 38 11/02/07 06:48 AM
by Anonymous
* Dontcha like it when your psycho girlfriend... Anonymous 531 14 12/03/07 11:43 PM
by Anonymous
* Do any other men do this?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 843 31 09/06/08 02:32 AM
by Anonymous
* To all rapist...
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,172 57 08/04/09 04:01 PM
by Anonymous
* How long can you stretch out a gram.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 764 21 12/15/09 05:57 PM
by Anonymous
* Heavy-sized women - am I an asshole or just myself?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Anonymous 11,356 232 05/24/21 02:24 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,107 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.064 seconds spending 0.044 seconds on 24 queries.