Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13252814 -

His circular breathing on single notes is just incredible.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: jewunit]
    #13252832 -

I actually know a guy who really went to a ke$ha concert. :lol:

How pathetic is that?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13252839 -

RobMarley420 said:
I actually know a guy who really went to a ke$ha concert. :lol:

How pathetic is that?



Let me guess,with a girl? :archiebunker:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #13252851 -

Yes he was with a girl... Who is 29 years old!

Anyone older than 17 should not be at a ke$ha show.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13252859 -

i saw mushroomhead last night


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: Kingofdiamonds]
    #13252870 -

Bands I'm going to see later this year:

Bassnectar
Emancipator
Mimosa
Two fresh
Lotus
Eoto


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13252904 -

Are you implying I haven't been to a Ke$ha show?


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: jewunit]
    #13252948 -

Blue October was great on their foiled tour. I was frotn row, too- they ar enot posers. New ablum blows cock though.

Ozzfest, meh.

Linkin Park, blah.


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: jewunit]
    #13252970 -

jewunit said:
Are you implying I haven't been to a Ke$ha show?



I hope that list was a joke...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13253047 -

I'm offended you'd think my list was a joke.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: jewunit]
    #13253105 -

Stand by to be even more offended.  That is the gayest fucking list in the history of lists.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13253108 -

Shit I've seen so far this year
Furthur 3x
Phish
Disco Biscuits  5x
STS9  (thought they sucked so much I swore I'd never see them again)
Big Gigantic 2x
The New Deal 4x
Bassnectar 2x
DSO 4x
Moe.
New Riders of a Purple Sage 2x
Unexplained Bacon
Thievery Corporation
LCD Soundsystem
Lotus 3x
Future Rock
Umphrey's McGee 3x
Yonder Moutain
Widespread Panic
Big Nazo
Parliament Funkadelic
Perpetual Groove
Galactic
Primus
Jimmy Cliff
Damian Marley & Nas
Natural Breakdown 3x
Juggling Suns 2x
Wupa
I saw a bunch of other bands that I don't remember the names of.  I have a hard enough time remembering every festival I went to this year let alone who I saw there.  Good year for music though, lots of good times.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: fapjack]
    #13253163 -

I'm liking fapjack's the most so far. :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: zappaisgod]
    #13253199 -

You would never offend me, old man. You try too hard.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: kirilan]
    #13253230 -

I will try here.

Steve Miller Band
Gov.t Mule
Alice in Chains x3
Opeth x4
Super joint Ritual x3
Down
Pantera
System of a Down
Powerman 5000
Kid Rock
Korn x2
Metallica
Audioslave
Velvet Revolver x2
GWAR
Tool x3
Styx
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Kittie x2
36 crazyfists
Godsmack
Static-X
Methods of Mayhem
P.O.D.
Soulfly
Clutch
Unearth
Throwdown
Straping Young Lad
High on Fire
Devildriver x2
All That Remains
Norma Jean
A Perfect Circle x2
Twelve tribes
Candiria
Finger 11
Drowning Pool x2
Seether
Breaking Benjamin
Operator
Violent Soho
Primus
NIN x2
Queens of the Stone age x2
Smile Empty Soul
Soil
Disturbed
Sevendust
Tomahawk
Burning Brides
Skinlab
Speedealer
Ekotren
Ozzy
chimaira
Three Doors Down
Filter
Moonspell


Theres more, I just can't think of em all/don't have time

:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #13253270 -

Tool 14 shows - didn't keep all my tickets so I can't remember nearly all the dates.  If I looked at a tour calendar I probably would be able to figure out most of them.

A Perfect Circle - 6 shows

Other Notables - Rufus Wainwright (x2), The Who, others when I remember them.

All Good - I've been to the All Good festival something like four times.  I couldn't possibly name all the artists I saw there, but I surely can say that I always had a killer time.  Looking forward to the next one.

Camp Bisco - Went to the first one, whichever year that was.  What a crazy weekend that was; I remember it was during the DC sniper rampage thing and a dude had been shot in Spotsylvania the day before the event, so everyone was talking about getting sniped.  Ate a five strip and spent eternity in this place of utter peace that actually only lasted about a few seconds.  Hippie Crack =p  Was where I first encounted DMT at that festival.  Some really chill old hippie showed my friend and I how to smoke it properly and ... wow, I'll just say it was definitely a life-altering experience.

Been to broadway a few times - Les Miserables, Phantom, Rent - the essentials, and to the orchestra a bunch of times.  I've also been to several events held by local radio stations in the local stadiums - where they get a ton of bands to play and fill the place up.  From Metallica to lots of bands you've never heard of - you see them at those kinds of gigs.  It's been a few years since I went to one of those, though; the crowd is always really drunk and dumb.

Still, I wish there was ONE more festival near me before it gets really cold =\  You can make some lifelong friends at festivals - always look forward to them the most.


--------------------


"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." - Carl Sagan

Edited by the spiral (09/27/10 11:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: the spiral]
    #13253344 -

Oh yeah, and the white stripes. Jeeze they were good.


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: kirilan]
    #13253349 -

LOL.

SOAD*
Godsmack*
KoRn
Deftones*
Puddle of Mud*
From Zero*
All Shall Perish
Emmure
The Acacia Strain
Chevelle
Despised Icon
Whitechapel
Kinda saw Carnifex (I was too drunk to see straight and ended up puking outside under my acquaintances truck and kicking out her window)
Saliva*
Vibrasphere
Bluetech
Shen
Welder
Pitch Black
Infected Mushroom
Phutureprimitive (kind of)
DJ Brad Miller
And some other dude in SoCal

There are a few more metal bands, but, too drunk at the time to remember who.


*Denotes Rockfest 2001!!!


--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: jenns_hot]
    #13253384 -

jenns_hot said:
I'll throw DJs in there too

The White Stripes
Paul Oakenfold
Smashing Pumpkins
Armin van Buuren
Deadmau5
STS9
SOJA
Umphrey's Magee
Moe
Phish
Pretty Lights
Crystal Castles
Groove Armada
Rusko
Nas
Mike Jones (lol)
Further
George Clinton & Parliament Funk
Wu Tang
Donna the Buffalo
Benny Benassi
The Flaming Lips
Bassnectar
Disco Biscuits
Animal Collective
Of Montreal
Dave Matthews
John Mayer
Nine Inch Nails
Girl Talk
Lotus


That's all I can think of right now, but I've def seen more, and some of these I've seen multiple times.

The best show I've seen was Crystal Castles and Rusko when they played in Baltimore recently.

Second best was Dark Star Orchestra at All Good this summer.


Awesome list  :thumbup:


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: Lion]
    #13253418 -

Ive seen:

Shpongle, Younger Brother, Prometheus
Infected Mushroom
VNV nation
Metallica

i wanted to go see bassnectar in nashville 2 days ago, but it ended up not happening :sad:

EDIT: i forgot that ive seen Assemblage 23

Edited by LicHmicrO (09/27/10 11:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Favorite bands?
( 1 2 3 all )
simplemachine 5,043 41 10/03/03 02:37 PM
by jarby
* Bassnectar tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,643 47 08/05/20 09:21 PM
by rantmakes
* Bassnectar in November!
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 1,739 23 11/07/09 08:42 PM
by large_dose
* Bassnectar and Eliot Lipp last night blissedout 2,793 17 04/06/08 11:50 PM
by truekimbo2
* BASSNECTAR Atheist 1,445 12 11/04/08 09:26 AM
by 0xYg3n
* bassnectar - camp zoe
( 1 2 all )
large_dose 3,626 36 08/21/09 09:09 AM
by Beanhead
* Help with starting a band
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,285 20 03/11/03 08:15 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Bassnectar coming to chicago soon Feeling_of_Sound 907 9 09/10/08 11:43 AM
by Brugman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,582 topic views. 7 members, 13 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.