Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: CarnivalBarker]
    #13245795 -

heh, oh yea, add that to my list


--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: jenns_hot]
    #13245797 -

slayer
soulfly
opeth
monster magnet
chimaira


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #13245834 -

Way too many to list.

STS9 is definitely the best band I've seen tho. Elevator music that will take you to heaven and back! :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: yogabunny]
    #13245835 -

I'ma give it a try anyways cause I'm avoiding work.

The String Cheese Incident
The Bridge
The Dead
Phil and Friends
Ratdog
Furthur
Moe
Sound Tribe
The Disco Biscuits
Phish
Trey
Dave Matthews Band
Yonder Mountain String Band
Greensky Bluegrass
Ben Harper
Damien Marley
Slightly Stoopid
Snoop Dogg
Widespread Panic
The Allman Bro's
Lotus
Willie Nelson
Bob Dylan
EOTO
Little Feat
Papa Grows Funk
Galactic
Micheal Franti and Spearhead
George Clinton and P funk
Railroad Earth
Perpetual Groove
Various forms of Keller Williams
New Monsoon
OAR
Dark Star Orchestra
Jerry Garcia Band
Donna the Buffalo
Bela Fleck
Soja
Citizen Cope
Gov't Mule
Pepper
Pretty Lights
Segway
Telepath
Zilla
Umphreys

That's most of the big ones, I guess.


--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #13245939 -

String cheese is awesome!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13245998 -

Oh yeah.  Gotta add Aerosmith.  Seen them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: zappaisgod]
    #13246220 -

Air Show (x2)
Alice Cooper
Andrew Bird
Beastie Boys
Between the Buried and Me
Big Dirty, The
Big Gigantic (x2)
Black Crowes, The
Bon Iver
Bullet for My Valentine
BuzzUniverse
Cabinet
Chairlift
Dakini (x2)
Dave Matthews Band
Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi Band
Disco Biscuits (x2)
EOTO (x3)
Erick Baker
Explosions in the Sky
Felice Brothers, The
Flaming Lips, The (x2)
Flux Capacitor (x3)
Frog Holler
furthur (x3)
Galactic
George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic
Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad
Ghostland Observatory
Good Lovin' Jam Band (x3)
Grateful Ted & Friends (x2)
Greensky Bluegrass
Heavy Pets, The
Keller Williams (x3)
Igor's Egg
Iron Maiden
Knux, The
Lotus (x7)
Machine, The (cover)
Manatawny Creek Ramblers (x2)
Mantis
Matisyahu
McLovins
MGMT
moe.
Motley Crue
MSTRKRFT
Murderdolls
MURS
Natural Breakdown
New Deal, The (x3)
Papadosio
Passion Pit
People Under the Stairs
Phish (x3)
Phoenix
Pretty Lights
Psychedelphia (x2)
Reflections (Dead cover)
Rogue Chimp
Snoop Dogg
STS9 (x2)
Sub Swara
Teeth of Mammals (x4)
Trevor Hall (x2)
Trey Anastasio
Trippin' on Nothin'
Umphrey's McGee (x2)
Valiant (x2)
White Rabbits
Yeasayer
Zappa Plays Zappa

I keep a list so I remember lol. Next show is Lotus' fall tour opener in Baltimore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: kirilan]
    #13246343 -

Uhhhh..... in no particular order

Opeth x8
Dream Theater x3
In Flames x4
Slayer x8
Origin
Iced Earth
Megadeth x4
Lamb of God
Dragonlord
Nile x2
Vital remains
Six Feet Under
Children of Bodom
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Pantera x3
Cannibal Corpse
Sepultura
Arch Enemy
Soulfly
Cradle of Filth
Testament
Katatonia
Diabolical Masquerade
Porcupine Tree
Ozzy
Kittie
Meshuggah
Old Man's Child
Samael
Dimmu Borgir
Heaven Shall Burn
Otep
Tool x3
Cypress Hill
Muse
Rise Against
Leftover Salmon x2
Dead
Keller Williams x3
Phish
String Cheese x2
Sound Tribe
P-groove
Hot buttered rum
Particle
Bela fleck
Dark star orchestra
Widespread panic
Umphreys
Disco Biscuits
Galactic
Tea Leaf Green
Yonder Mountain
Matisyahu
Yes
Tiesto
Oakenfold
Above and Beyond
DJ Shadow
BT
Armin van buuren
Infected mushroom
Shpongle
Crystal Castles
Bassnectar

and probably a shitload more I'm forgetting. been to a few shows in my time...
they all start to blend together especially when teh droogz are involved


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: yogabunny]
    #13246721 -

yogabunny said:
believe it or not i have a spreadsheet somewhere.  just the artists i've seen this year would be somewhere in the realm of 80 or so!!!  here we go:

Furthur (3x this year)
Muse
Lotus (2x this year)
Pretty Lights (2x this year)
Benny Benassi (2x this year)
Rabbit in the Moon
Steve Aoki
Swedish House Mafia
Damien Marley and Nas
Passion Pit
Infected Mushroom
Deadmau5
Bassnectar (3x this year)
LCD Soundsystem (3x this year)
Carl Cox
Major Lazer (2x this year)
Disco Biscuits (2x this year unfortunately)
Soulive (2x this year)
Eoto (2x this year)
Sub Swara (2x this year)
Big Gigantic
Umphrey's McGee
Boombox
Widespread Panic
Lynx and Janover
Black Keys (2x this year)
Flaming Lips (3x this year)
Edward Sharpe (3x this year)
She and Him
Dave Matthews Band
Lee Burrige
Crystal Method
Dan Deacon
The National
The Gossip
The Dodos
Tenacious D
Thievery Corp
Stevie Wonder
Jay-Z
John Fogerty
Phoenix
Kaskade (2x this year)
Timo Maas
Claude VonStroke
Dirty South
Rusko
The Chemical Brothers
Moby
Boyz Noize
A-Trak
Diplo
Fedde Le Grand
MGMT
Vampire Weekend
Bonobo
Hot Chip
Booka Shade
The Morning Benders

That's just this year, off the top of my head.  I know i am probably missing some. 

Upcoming:

Phoenix
MUSE
Sub Swara (two ny dates)
Bassnectar
The Bloody Beetroots
My Morning Jacket
Booka Shade 

etc etc




is it safe to assume u live somewhere near NY?...looks like u were probly at camp bisco and electric zoo this year, just like me

HOPEFULLY i make it to the bloody beetroots at webster hall but at this point i still need a ride...but if im only makin one trip to NYC, its gonna be for rusko and boys noize at webster hall...either that or bassnectar at terminal 5


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Edited by Bassfreak (09/25/10 08:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: Bassfreak]
    #13246746 -

I feel ashamed to post my list after some of yours.

Tragically Hip x2

Finger 11
Hedley
Buckcherry

:facepalm:

The last 3 were from a concert thing I went to when I was in grade 11.

Tragically Hip is really the only band I like of those I seen live.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: Bassfreak]
    #13246778 -

First ever show was Ted Nugent/KISS
System of a Down
Pepperx2
Slightly Stoopidx2
Bassnectar
Phishx2
Parliament Funk-G Clinton
Dumpstaphunk
Robert Randolph
Allmann Brothers Bandx4
Widespread Panicx2 And this thurs night!
The Heavy Petsx3
Govt Mule
Derek Trucks Band
..edit yep I forgot a crucial one, STRING CHEESE INCIDENT!
Robin Trower
I think im forgetting a few...

Edited by mantis90 (09/27/10 03:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: mantis90]
    #13250232 -

^^ can't wait to see String Cheese at Hulaween!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: kirilan]
    #13250847 -

Good god, how do you expect for me to remember that....

it all started in...

1991, March, On one of Slayer's guitarist's brother's birthday.
White zombie
Testament
slayer

05/27/1991 (First time on LSD, 2 hits, found Primus)
Clash of the Titans
Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax, and Alice in Chains

Some other ones:

NiN
ICP
marilyn manson
Deicide
Death
Cancer
Bolt Thrower
Acid Bath
Pungent Stench
Morbid Angel
Meat Shits
The new Plague
Cynic
Carcass
Dying Fetus
At The Gates
Sadus
Athiest
Just about any good death metal band between 92 and 98, They all either played in Sacramento or the Bay Area and I lived close enough.

Primus
Rob Zombie
Sausage
Henry Rollins
Iron Maiden
Dio
Rush
Motorhead
Charlie Hunter Trio
House Of Pain
Toots and the Maytals
Ziggy Marley
Floater
Israel Vibration
Pink Floyd

So many more... so many more.
Primus was great to see not to long ago. I loves me some Primus.

Edited by 4runner (09/28/10 11:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: jenns_hot]
    #13251013 -

jenns_hot said:
Mike Jones (lol)




Who?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: McTwist]
    #13251545 -

McTwist said:
^^ can't wait to see String Cheese at Hulaween!!



So. Fucking. Jealous.

WSP Thurs night with my pops, cant fucking wait!  This is his first jam band.  He took me to shows as a kid so now its my turn to take him.  Oh and I should also mention hes taking me to see Joe Satriani, so im also looking forward to that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: kirilan]
    #13251632 -

ICP
Twizted
Tech N9ne
Cher
Celine Dion x2
Barbara Streisand
Garth Brooks
Ke$ha
Soulja Boy
Goo Goo Dolls
Creed x3
Kenny G
The Jonas Brothers


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: jewunit]
    #13251721 -

Lamb of god x3
Black label society
Unearth
Cannibal Corpse
Hatebreed
Amon Amarth
Children of Bodom x3
Clutch
Metallica x2
Megadeth x3
Shadows Fall
Bison BC
Goatwhore
Killswitch Engage
Protest the hero
Eluveitie
Baptized in Blood
Born of Osiris
Hate Eternal
In flames
Slayer
Suicide Solution
Machine head
Iron Maiden


There are probably 20 more bands I've seen but I've been going to about 1-3 shows a month for like three years and each show has 3-4 bands so its really hard to keep track lol.



EDIT: remembered some


--------------------

Synchronicity is an ever present reality
for those who have eyes to see.


Meditation is the dissolution of thoughts in Eternal awareness or Pure consciousness
without objectification, knowing without thinking, merging finitude in infinity.

Edited by lost in Ummagumma (09/26/10 10:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: lost in Ummagumma]
    #13251755 -

I haven't really been to too many shows.  That I can remember anyway.  I do remember that I went to the Family Values Tour in... was that 07? I don't really remember that year.
But I can tell you I do remember that I saw Hell Yeah
I only remember because everyone around me was standing up and I was unable to do so.  I did my best to nod my head to the music tho! :laugh: uhhhh zannies. lol

I'm really jealous of trampis.  He snuck in to Ozzfest one year because everybody thinks he looks like one of the guys in Goatwhore
Apparently enough so to pass off as him walking in thru the band parking lot
:nonono: not fair.


--------------------

Edited by maerigan (09/26/10 11:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: Bassfreak]
    #13252668 -

Bassfreak said:
is it safe to assume u live somewhere near NY?...looks like u were probly at camp bisco and electric zoo this year, just like me

HOPEFULLY i make it to the bloody beetroots at webster hall but at this point i still need a ride...but if im only makin one trip to NYC, its gonna be for rusko and boys noize at webster hall...either that or bassnectar at terminal 5



yep, i live in NYC.  I didn't make it to camp bisco, but I did go to ULTRA, Bonnaroo, Wakaruse and Electric Zoo!  Rusko is meh to me but I really liked Boyz Noize, so I will probably go.  Did you know you can rsvp to get into those friday shows for a $1 if you show up before midnight?  Bassnectar is definitely amazing, but I think Terminal 5 is a shitty venue for him. 



--------------------

Edited by pika (09/28/10 08:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bands you've seen [Re: jewunit]
    #13252761 -

jewunit said:
ICP
Twizted
Tech N9ne
Cher
Celine Dion x2
Barbara Streisand
Garth Brooks
Ke$ha
Soulja Boy
Goo Goo Dolls
Creed x3
Kenny G
The Jonas Brothers



Damn dude, sick list!
I bet Kenny g throws down at his live shows! :eek:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Favorite bands?
( 1 2 3 all )
simplemachine 5,043 41 10/03/03 02:37 PM
by jarby
* Bassnectar tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,643 47 08/05/20 09:21 PM
by rantmakes
* Bassnectar in November!
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 1,739 23 11/07/09 08:42 PM
by large_dose
* Bassnectar and Eliot Lipp last night blissedout 2,793 17 04/06/08 11:50 PM
by truekimbo2
* BASSNECTAR Atheist 1,445 12 11/04/08 09:26 AM
by 0xYg3n
* bassnectar - camp zoe
( 1 2 all )
large_dose 3,626 36 08/21/09 09:09 AM
by Beanhead
* Help with starting a band
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,285 20 03/11/03 08:15 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Bassnectar coming to chicago soon Feeling_of_Sound 907 9 09/10/08 11:43 AM
by Brugman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,582 topic views. 5 members, 53 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.