Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Why Do I have Mutants???
    #1316851 -

Ok last casing I had like 5 mutant shrooms. They looked like regular pins but a corner of the cap would lift up and flip upwards exposing tan sporeless gills. The rest of the cas looked like a normal cap. I broke it up and mixed it with some poo and now on the 1st flush I have 2 shrooms like this. What is causing this? The strain is hawiain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Do I have Mutants??? [Re: resin]
    #1317076 -

its somthin in the water


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Do I have Mutants??? [Re: resin]
    #1317078 -

how often do they get light?


--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Do I have Mutants??? [Re: resin]
    #1317079 -

I'm not sure this is as much a "mutant" as it is a deformity. It may have something to do with high humidity. My friend noticed this exact same thing during his last grow.


--------------------
The proper penalty of ignorance, which is of course that those who don't know should learn from those who do... - Plato

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Do I have Mutants??? [Re: resin]
    #1317088 -

degeneration..possibly


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Do I have Mutants??? [Re: resin]
    #1317096 -

in reality, nobody knows, unless you really want to freakin get down n dirty and talk to somebody about genes and genetics, there is a such thing as a heredity counselor for humans, they help people figure out why there dick is little, or why they have a big ass or small boobs, its all in the genetics man, just dont worry bout it, after they are dry, they all look mutated as hell


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Do I have Mutants??? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1317101 -

question is... will they make you trip nuts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Do I have Mutants??? [Re: Slipstream]
    #1317108 -

im certain mutants have active goodies in them yes, but i have never extracted psilocyb from a mushroom so this is not a known fact of mine, well, i dont even know what psilocybe is for that matters


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Do I have Mutants??? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1317136 -

Aww yea I hate a handfull of mutants last time and tripped very nicely. I would say that there more potent. They stained BLACK not bleu not blackish blue but black. I used a 1/5 peroxide mist mix the 1st casing and a 1/10 peroxide this time. 1st casing I had a shroom that had spiny gill ball for a cap. It was really strange because it was connected to a normal shroom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sporeless fruits! resin 979 6 01/20/03 10:48 AM
by Angry Mycologist
* Are mutants weak or potant ? Anonymous 1,578 2 03/15/03 09:49 AM
by Audi0
* Mutations due to H2O2 (peroxide?) KlingonFromUranus 2,613 8 11/13/03 03:01 AM
by plura16
* Sporeless Cubensis? Herbus 4,983 16 02/11/05 01:57 PM
by scatmanrav
* peroxide question?
( 1 2 all )
JJdubble 1,549 21 01/12/05 02:51 AM
by JJdubble
* Re: Deformed PF Mutants Anonymous 3,733 18 10/10/00 02:51 PM
by 12BLate
* should i use hydrogen peroxide with my water and perlite? mushman123 3,024 9 01/04/04 03:36 AM
by ask
* Peroxide in grain jars xwave3000 1,468 4 04/03/04 10:17 AM
by xwave3000

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,290 topic views. 27 members, 230 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.