Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Rave Glove Light Sets!
    #13041397 -

Where is a good place to get one, or at least get the materials to make my own?

I saw one of them at a rave and instantly wanted one.

It would be awesome for tripping, high, rolling, almost anything.

I would love for myself to have one.

here's one site if you guys ar.

http://orbitlightshow.com/build-your-glove-p-516.htmle familiar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rave Glove Light Sets! [Re: Angel_Above]
    #13041432 -

Best site I've found by far is www.LightZombies.com

I bought "The Dream" set from there and it's fucking awesome. There are a million different kinds of casings/bulbs so feel free to ask, I know all about everything on that site pretty much. If you're in SF you can come pick up your stuff straight from the owner like I did, if not it's only 6$ for shipping anywhere.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rave Glove Light Sets! [Re: Where Is Life]
    #13041437 -

Can I :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rave Glove Light Sets! [Re: Angel_Above]
    #13041447 -

Angel_Above said:
Can I :pm:



Of course!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rave Glove Light Sets! [Re: Where Is Life]
    #13041511 -

Would I be able to get these at a store and make my own though?

I don't mind waiting, just trying to get them by some point next week :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rave Glove Light Sets! [Re: Angel_Above]
    #13041530 -

Yea I've been trying to amass enough lights for a set slowly, right now I've got some in an orbit and emptied glowsticks, lots of fun. You could probably get some Inovas at Target and make a set from those, but any other brand will be tough to find, LightZombies is a good place for lights. I had that wannabe set that was $20 from orbit light show and I broke it after the first couple uses, there's all kinds of wiring inside that's easy to break :thumbdown:


--------------------

Edited by RecursivePhi (08/12/10 01:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rave Glove Light Sets! [Re: RecursivePhi]
    #13041548 -

What would your suggestion be?

BTW, is Orbit Light Show another site?

Cuz I don't want to spend money on something that will break easily, and if doing it myself means it may last longer I'll go with that.

Though I can always get a cheap set online and if it breaks at least it was less than 20

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rave Glove Light Sets! [Re: Angel_Above]
    #13041611 -

Angel_Above said:
What would your suggestion be?

BTW, is Orbit Light Show another site?

Cuz I don't want to spend money on something that will break easily, and if doing it myself means it may last longer I'll go with that.

Though I can always get a cheap set online and if it breaks at least it was less than 20



Right now I'm using Maxlights because of all the modes and different combinations but they seem to drain battery pretty fast. The Wannabe gloves came from the first link you posted http://orbitlightshow.com/ninja-wannabe-glove-p-623.html they are fun while they last and was worth $20 to me but I won't use them again probably, individual lights in the tips of gloves is definitely the way to go :super:. As long as you have 10 microlight casings you can just buy new bulbs fairly cheap.

Definitely check out http://www.plurlife.com/forum/kandi-gear-lights/16033-noobies-guide-getting-into-light-shows-please-read-ask-questions-here.html :yesnod:

The price breakdown seems to be Photon > Inova > Nibbler/Maxlight > Dotz/Tearz (cheap and hard to change batteries because of screws)

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to :pm:

Also always search around for coupons before ordering lights, 90% of sites have them

:peace:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rave Glove Light Sets! [Re: Angel_Above]
    #13041683 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rave Glove Light Sets! [Re: Shroomism]
    #13041794 -

Shroomism said:




Hahahaha.

Might as well get a hardhat with a light on it.

A whole new kind of spelunking.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Rave
( 1 2 3 all )
Somaism 7,699 47 06/02/05 06:04 PM
by iloveraving
* No ecstacy...............at a rave
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
LearyfanS 10,924 115 08/15/05 03:53 PM
by felix
* My thoughts on raves... ToTheSummit 3,205 17 11/17/03 09:35 PM
by stonerreakinghavoc
* Raves Dfekt 1,693 19 03/17/05 10:05 AM
by Silversoul
* Freaknight (My first rave) StrandedVoyager 1,520 3 10/31/05 07:22 PM
by Soularize
* raves
( 1 2 3 all )
Moonshoe 3,473 41 01/03/05 05:54 PM
by BorgFace
* Rave scenes, drugs and hypocrisy. valour 1,417 8 05/23/04 06:31 PM
by valour
* australia psytrance scene reminds me of california rave scene in the early-mid 90s (pics) kaiowas 2,134 18 11/20/05 12:07 AM
by LiQuidSlim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,903 topic views. 6 members, 20 guests and 66 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.