Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Spirit guide.. or someone/thing appearing to me in a dream. [Re: scion0]
    #13010954 -

Ok so last night I didn't shake myself awake when I felt the vibrations and wooshing sound.. It took a few tries not to get too excited upon its arrival that i'd unintentionally wake myself up.

anyway, when i finally felt the vibration long enough I imagined myself floating up out of my physical body.  my vision materialized although it was very pixelated and dark (i forgot to ask for clarity like i read i should).  I made my way toward my bedroom door when I turned back to make sure my physical body really was still sleeping in the bed..

and to my shock, my body sat up, moved to the edge of the bed and put his feet onto the floor.  This freaked me out severely and I thought "Holy shit I'm not fully asleep!"  and i frantically tried to get back into my body.. suddenly i snapped back awake sitting on the edge of my bed.

I guess maybe I wasn't fully separated?  In my intent to move my dream/astral body across the bedroom toward the door, I guess my physical body was getting the same signal and also was making a move for the doorway. 

I had to stay awake a while after this one to reassure myself that this wasn't dangerous and to regain my confidence.  After my fear dissipated i tried again, but i think i just fell asleep because i have no dream recollection after that point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Conflict Resolution on the Higher Planes jcldragon 3,574 12 08/29/10 05:57 AM
by jcldragon
* Do Plant Spirits Communicate with us? Or just parts of our own mind? Mystic_Cannibal 1,863 5 02/04/06 08:24 AM
by MushroomTrip
* Dream Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
ShroomismM 53,117 253 05/24/24 03:39 AM
by Buster_Brown
* Does anyone experience sleep paralysis?
( 1 2 all )
swinginonspirals 5,684 26 09/28/06 06:20 PM
by LuSiD9
* Dreams recalcitrant 1,377 6 10/25/05 08:14 PM
by leery11
* Dreams as Guides to Self-Awareness? exclusive58 2,925 13 11/08/05 09:42 AM
by exclusive58
* Strange dream thedman 1,125 8 10/08/15 07:36 AM
by once in a lifetime
* that dreaming dejavu thing (some of you will know)
( 1 2 all )
EternalCowabunga 4,968 22 06/27/06 08:25 PM
by wrestler_az

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
3,151 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.