Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robbe [Re: XDS]
    #12966825 -

XDS said:
I am glad I don't live in a country where people walk around with guns...



where's that?

I'm pretty sure there's diehard gun enthusiasts in every country.


legally or illegally


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robbe [Re: XDS]
    #12966830 -

Yep, 'cuz it's much better to grant the right to bear arms to government officials only. :hitlerdance:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robbe [Re: Salomon]
    #12966848 -

Salomon said:
XDS said:
I am glad I don't live in a country where people walk around with guns...



where's that?

I'm pretty sure there's diehard gun enthusiasts in every country.


legally or illegally



UK, though we have had a couple of big news stories recently with people getting shot...

still it isn't a normal thing for people to think of owning guns and the massacre recently was the first for about 12 years.

handguns are illegal to own.  there are a lot of stabbings but i guess you have more chance of coming out of that alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robbe [Re: P-O]
    #12966956 -

PostiveOutlook said:
maybe dont run to authority's when you hear something.

we call that a snitch, here





I never would have gone to anyone but these morons started talking about this shit at a highschool and it came to my job not to mention he tried to get me to rob a close friend.

I didn't owe anyone my silence at that point. You think I'm dumb enough to risk a good job with the government with a pention pay in to the State for a dumb home invader right out of highschool?

Fuck that... I kept my mouth shut for two weeks till I told my friend they wanted to rob him out of guilt.. than it came to our job.. because they suspected that guy in the robberies themselves.

At that point shit got so out of hand that I cleared the situation up and I don't regret it.

Edited by Prisoner#1 (07/28/10 02:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robbe [Re: Tesla]
    #12967001 -

did you ever read that rule about flaming in the pub

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robbe [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12967021 -

:rules:

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robbe [Re: P-O]
    #12967031 -

PostiveOutlook said:
maybe dont run to authority's when you hear something.

we call that a snitch, here




having knowledge of a crime against property or persons makes you
complicit, they call that complicity around here and you get named
as an accomplice, that's a prosecutable crime. in this instance he
didnt hear something, he was directly told something that would have
made him a part of the crime

drug crimes, I can see the snitching but crimes that have victims,
why would you want to add to the crime rate and create more victims
by allowing trash to continue with their malicious intent

'snitching' is such a juvenile concept, try growing up a little

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robbe [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12967064 -

Listen I'm not a snitch... I never asked to rob any houses I told them to leave me the fuck alone they kept bothering me..

This shit came to my job under the pretense that the friend who was the target for the robberies due to his families wealth was now a suspect.

That's how dumb the cops were they heard his name and went running even though it was mentioned in the pretense of robbing him not the other way around.. We both worked for the city government and a city cop comes to our job

Sorry if that pisses me off a little..

And as Pris says there is a HUGE gaping difference between this situation and snitching on someone over drugs.

Their first target was going to be an elderly woman.. No bullshit the kid I worked with said if she was spry he would just cut her leg.. if she was home and heard us That's how fucked up these folks were.. and I'm suppose to say silent?

If nothing else I regret not going to people sooner.. It was a conflicting desicion but fuck street code at the expense of personal decency morality and responsibility.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robbe [Re: Tesla]
    #12967092 -

thanks for the rating OP :lol:


i dont see how owning a gun is gonna solve your problems, OP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robbe [Re: P-O]
    #12967109 -

It certainly has the potential to alleviate them


--------------------
I dont know

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robbe [Re: P-O]
    #12967115 -

PostiveOutlook said:
thanks for the rating OP :lol:


i dont see how owning a gun is gonna solve your problems, OP



Oh wow.. that's a surprise coming from a Canadian.

Your right maybe I should just not talk to Police when people ask me to rob my friends and defend myself with silly string.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robbe [Re: Tesla]
    #12967183 -

Tesla said:
PostiveOutlook said:
thanks for the rating OP :lol:


i dont see how owning a gun is gonna solve your problems, OP



Oh wow.. that's a surprise coming from a Canadian.

Your right maybe I should just not talk to Police when people ask me to rob my friends and defend myself with silly string.



I think you're doing the right thing. Those bastards deserve to go jail. If you need a gun to keep safe get. If that guy tries to fuck with you or break into your house, you need to blow out his brains. If you shoot and don't kill he might just come back again. Think of it in a positive way,if you've ever wanted to kill someone, here's a morally justified way! :smile:


--------------------
Everything I post online is a lie created to improve a false reputation. I'm just a normal guy trying to fit in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robbe [Re: P-O]
    #12967205 -

Seriously shut up with that Snitch shit. If you had information about someone's life possibly in danger you would hold on to it, rather then try to save someone, simply because of some damned 'street code'? What a coward.

OP did the right thing.

There is a difference between snitching on someone for drugs, and then taking care of some shit when a dumb ass high school kids tells you that he wants to rob people, and use weapons in case they resist. Especially when it starts to fuck with your job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robbe [Re: chaospilot]
    #12968476 -

I don't know if this helps, but I have always heard that the generally "safe" rule to follow when it comes to defending your property is that you can only use the amount of force as that which is immediately threating you.

For example:

1) The little dumbass comes over and tries to fight you straight up, no weapon. There is no imminent threat of a deadly weapon, and therefore you yourself cannot use one against him. Don't shoot the little shit.

2) The little dumbass comes over brandishing a deadly weapon (broad definition...could be knife, gun, maybe even a bat?), you have every right to defend yourself using deadly force. I'm pretty sure this is the case if he is simply carrying said weapon, but is more solid in court if he actually threatens or acts with the weapon. Shoot the little shit.

And by "safe" rule, I mean that in MOST cases, following this rule will prevent (or greatly reduce) charges being pressed by the police. I'm sure there are cases where shooting an unarmed intruder has been legally "ok", just the same as there have probably cases of gun vs gun when the home owner is deemed criminally liable for shooting an invader. Check your local laws to be sure. Hell, I'd even go so far as asking a local lawyer/judge you know. At least that way, you won't have the slightest hesitation if it ever comes down to "its gonna be him or me and it aint gonna be me".

As for the glassware...that'd be the LEAST of my worries if a cop came to investigate me shooting someone...lol. Hell I may even want them there so I could take a giant rip before the cops got there and ruined my day/week/month/year!!

Hope this helps, and BOL with your (effed up) situation!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robbe [Re: Lazyboy311]
    #12968494 -

good advice no0b... welcome to the shroomery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robberies [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12968567 -

Prisoner#1 said:
I've found disarming someone to be extremely easy if you use the 2 .45
rounds to the chest method, most times you dont even break a sweat



pisoner u r the shit!!!!


--------------------
losers always talk about doing their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robberies [Re: deladude]
    #12968607 -

.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Edited by Prisoner#1 (07/28/10 07:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robbe [Re: deladude]
    #12968666 -

A shotgun is better for home defense than a pistol. Most people aren't going to be crack shots, let alone when under stress or pressure of that type of situation. Don't count on having nerves of steel, that takes a lot of practice.

Get a semi-auto, a 20 gauge will be enough, and load it with 00 buckshot. If shit goes down, all you need to do is point it in the general direction and start pulling the trigger.

And for gods sake, if you're going to own a firearm, realize that it's a tool and it only has one indented purpose, killing things, it's not a toy, never ever treat it as such. Find a place to take a firearms safety course in your area, I'm sure the police would be able to direct you to a good one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robberies [Re: propensity]
    #12968670 -

lol duneraver had a kaniption and called me a snitch when my ex good friend turned junkie robbed a house and used my ID to pawn the goods. I was going to be charged as an accompice if I didn't tell the truth :lol:  You seem to be just like that guy.  I wish for your descendants to die of a heinous crime that someone could have spoke up about, that would be fucking hilarious.

just kiddin though, sorta.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robbe [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12968696 -

Prisoner#1 said:
good advice no0b... welcome to the shroomery



why you gotta dis him bro?










jk


--------------------
Everything I post online is a lie created to improve a false reputation. I'm just a normal guy trying to fit in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* THE POLICE ARE AFTER ME!!!!!!!! GringoLoco 1,229 10 05/01/03 03:39 PM
by resin
* Police
( 1 2 3 all )
Fungushungry 4,566 46 12/05/05 06:19 PM
by XUL
* Peace Corps RebelSteve33 1,721 10 08/15/03 07:15 PM
by Mystical_Craven
* My talk with the racists at stormfront.
( 1 2 all )
JiminiCricket 11,355 28 04/19/15 10:31 AM
by zappaisgod
* Radiohead/A Beautiful Mind synch weirdness Revelation 867 2 09/12/03 01:20 PM
by Bhairabas
* Police: Man dies after trying to swallow bag of pot
( 1 2 3 all )
Stein 6,893 49 11/20/03 11:02 PM
by OldSpice
* Breaking News: Michael Jackson runs from police SoulSurfer 1,285 15 11/20/03 11:52 PM
by Zero7a1
* link about peace entiformatie 883 7 03/17/03 11:07 AM
by entiformatie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,412 topic views. 2 members, 12 guests and 155 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.