Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
THE POLICE ARE AFTER ME!!!!!!!!
    #1488129 - 04/24/03 02:59 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Was riding around with a friend today when he got pulled over. Turns out his front headlight was out. Then came the part I was dreading. Officer said car smelled like weed. Too bad for them I didn't smoke any  :smirk: . They searched the car, my friend told them about his pipe and stash in his glove box.

Officers weren't dicks about it, they were cool guys, but their boss came around to check us out, so they made him dump the weed on the floor :frown: and wrote him up for the headlight violation :frown: . Oh well at least I don't carry around weed or pipes anymore, I guess it paid off to quit a few days beforehand.... still shitty tho.......

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinegrowmore
up it goes
 User Gallery
Loc: Cow field
Re: THE POLICE ARE AFTER ME!!!!!!!! [Re: GringoLoco]
    #1489036 - 04/24/03 12:55 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

When I go out and want to bring some smoke I always bing joints , this way if you get pulled over you dont have to wory about hiding a pipe or a bage of weed . worst comes to worst you can swallow the joints .

--------------------
check my journal for my trade list

You see what you want to see not what it makes you see. I see said the blind man to the deaf women .

InvisibletrendalM
King of Asides
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: THE POLICE ARE AFTER ME!!!!!!!! [Re: growmore]
    #1489243 - 04/24/03 01:56 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

My buddy got real high once, then tried to eat what he thought was a frenchfry. Turned out to be a joint. He even dipped it in mayo for good flavouring!
mmmmm!

--------------------
BTC - 1KqrSHZ1C3NsQP4g3PkHhppBnhdgyXr6sB

OfflineFed911
fuck the poe

Re: THE POLICE ARE AFTER ME!!!!!!!! [Re: trendal]
    #1491342 - 04/25/03 12:14 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

hmm mayo on frenchfries? hah

OfflineCeeEssGee
Canadian-American

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Re: THE POLICE ARE AFTER ME!!!!!!!! [Re: GringoLoco]
    #1491353 - 04/25/03 12:19 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

The police tend to be fairly nice about small things like that, as long as you don't do anything stupid, like demand rights, call them pigs, run, etc.

--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: THE POLICE ARE AFTER ME!!!!!!!! [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #1491451 - 04/25/03 12:53 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Like, 3 hours ago, I got off the phone with my good friend in Vegas. This is a fucked up police story.

He has a roommate. Said roommate is VERY tweaked out on glass and coke, he's an I.V. user, very very unstable individual. Roomie had a few firearms, a little 9, and a sawed off that he kept around. Well, lately, D (my friend) has been noticing that Roomie is getting worse. Roomie has been wanting to fight D for a few days, threatening him and all this shit. Well, D had enough yesterday, and decided he wanted Roomie OUT. Roomie proceeds to lock himself in his bedroom and say he's got the weapons loaded. D does the, ( I think) sensible thing and calls the police to have Roomie removed. They come, and after much drama that I wont get into here, Roomie is removed. They confiscated the firearms, the handgun was stolen, and apparently the sawed-off was not legal, but in the heat of the moment, D had forgotten that he left a bit of HIS pot and speed on a counter. He says the police saw it, picked it up and said "We dont even care about this, but we suggest you get rid of it before you end up like your friend.", threw it back on the counter, and left. I cant imagine the police around here, (Wisconsin), just leaving drugs they found. Sorry for the long post....

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineCeeEssGee
Canadian-American

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Re: THE POLICE ARE AFTER ME!!!!!!!! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1491461 - 04/25/03 12:57 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, believe it or not, police are there to serve and protect.. not to pick on delinquints, unless they make it hard to ignore.

--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

Offlinefunwithdxm
Re: THE POLICE ARE AFTER ME!!!!!!!! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1508673 - 04/30/03 08:04 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Haha me either. They're not the nicest in Wi. Today there were about 20 cops at my school and they were dicks. they even made kids throw away lighters. Shitty wisconsin :tongue:

--------------------
..respect the elders..

OfflineJssMthrFcknChrst
Son of the LordGod Almighty

Loc: Vatican City
Re: THE POLICE ARE AFTER ME!!!!!!!! [Re: funwithdxm]
    #1511447 - 05/01/03 03:15 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

The only redeeming factor about Wisconsin cops is that they miss half the shit they should find. :smile: They really suck at their jobs, and so do their dogs.

--------------------

Offlinec0ma
the pimp

Re: THE POLICE ARE AFTER ME!!!!!!!! [Re: JssMthrFcknChrst]
    #1511740 - 05/01/03 05:09 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

use a brick against their stick :smile:

i just made that up couse im drunk  :cool:

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: THE POLICE ARE AFTER ME!!!!!!!! [Re: c0ma]
    #1511823 - 05/01/03 05:39 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Shit here cops find a lb of shwag and act like its gold. They think there super-cops. That shits on tv and everything. On cops Once I seen a cop bust some kid for a seed...A seed!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub