Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: akira_akuma]
    #12959278 -

Blizzards gay. I dont play games anymore, dont get the time. Rather just sit around drink/smoke and read poetry :cheers:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: akira_akuma]
    #12959288 -

akira_akuma said:
look at the cinematics, they look cheesegrater compared to the old blizzard movies and what is the cooooll graphics supposed to make the game better.


three games??? they better have one wicked ass single player campaign of glory or else this whole blizzard thing will shit the bed.

and then it's case closed for diablo 3 (which already LOOKS like shitty cartoon bolonga.)

:uhoh:



The multiplayer in SC2 is absolutely unbelievable.  I don't give 2 shits about the campaign, and neither does a good portion of the people buying the game.

D3 will also probably be absolutely out of this world.  Blizzard has literally not released a game that wasn't absolutely spectacular in 10 years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12959293 -

WakeboardrB said:
Prisoner#1 said:
I have a beta




Is that a medical condition? Sounds serious...




the chinese fighting fish... :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: Enthrall]
    #12959295 -

teh used to be kewl though  :boomboom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #12959304 -

pwnasaurus said:
akira_akuma said:
look at the cinematics, they look cheesegrater compared to the old blizzard movies and what is the cooooll graphics supposed to make the game better.


three games??? they better have one wicked ass single player campaign of glory or else this whole blizzard thing will shit the bed.

and then it's case closed for diablo 3 (which already LOOKS like shitty cartoon bolonga.)

:uhoh:



The multiplayer in SC2 is absolutely unbelievable.  I don't give 2 shits about the campaign, and neither does a good portion of the people buying the game.



this is why this game is goign to failz0rz.

closed off markets to people like you, who want this precious little package for youself. and not something actualy taken from an artistic viewpoint(fully)

it's going to be OVER RATED

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: akira_akuma]
    #12959317 -

Lol dude I've been playing the Beta for 1.5 months.  I guarantee you it's not overrated.  Hands down best RTS ever, period.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: akira_akuma]
    #12959322 -

Yeah, sux I cant play it anymore, after all the damn beta testing I did, you would think they could throw the dog a bone once in a while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #12959343 -

pwnasaurus said:
Lol dude I've been playing the Beta for 1.5 months.  I guarantee you it's not overrated.  Hands down best RTS ever, period.



i hope you're right. believe me.

i used to play c&c and age of empires.... old school starcraft...  it'd better be good....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: Dagon]
    #12959345 -

Dagon said:
Yeah, sux I cant play it anymore, after all the damn beta testing I did, you would think they could throw the dog a bone once in a while.



:lol: Really eh, those bastards!  After they let you play their game for free for several months, they should probably just hook you up with a free copy of the full game too!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #12959411 -

pwnasaurus said:
Dagon said:
Yeah, sux I cant play it anymore, after all the damn beta testing I did, you would think they could throw the dog a bone once in a while.



:lol: Really eh, those bastards!  After they let you play their game for free for several months, they should probably just hook you up with a free copy of the full game too!



Ya you did test it for them right?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: Enthrall]
    #12959419 -

They spent like what? 100 million on it??

How!?!?!


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: twighead]
    #12959434 -

twighead said:
They spent like what? 100 million on it??

How!?!?!



They have people playing WoW for $15 a month. Blizzard has infinite money cheat.:kingtard:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: Enthrall]
    #12959439 -

Enthrall said:
Blizzards gay.




--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: twighead]
    #12959462 -

twighead said:
They spent like what? 100 million on it??

How!?!?!



Cause it's fucking perfect man.  If you play you will understand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #12959471 -

I'm not doubting the game at all, I just can't conceive how you'd spend that kind of cash on a game... cash Blizz undoubtedly has boatloads of :tongue:

'Cause they can - is probably the best answer I can think of :lol:

I'll pick it up sometime soon... I've been playing the original all month prepping myself


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #12959650 -

I'm pissed my computer can't handle it. I've wanted to play since I saw my friend playing beta. In a couple months he'll be my roommate and I can play on his comp and hopefully he can show me the ways. He's kinda nasty.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: twighead]
    #12959654 -

The torrent is there but no cracks yet  :frown:

I was so addicted to Starcraft back in the day. Looking forward to playing this game.


I need a battlenet account too.


--------------------

Orissa India Bulk Grow (Tub Tek)
Bulk Steamer Pasteurizer Tek

"Our intention is our eternal fingerprint in the universe."

We know that God is good, and so are hamburgers and hot dogs. We know that hamburgers and hot dogs definitely do exist, so then by deduction of logic God too must also exist. Hamburgers + Hot dogs = God.... Duh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: Akira]
    #12959658 -

I wish I was protoss... :royalrainbow:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: twighead]
    #12959782 -

diablo 3 is gonna be better.

go look at trailors on youtube:yesnod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Starcraft II
( 1 2 3 all )
Coaster 2,844 41 07/28/09 10:40 AM
by xpl0de
* Starcraft 2 BETA!? RonaldFuckingPaul 420 3 11/04/08 09:21 PM
by Dank_Trichome
* starcraft cd-key generators RonaldFuckingPaul 1,712 17 02/04/08 02:30 AM
by BUDDHA_702
* I got a job at Blizzard, now they changed their mind :(
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 4,739 36 11/14/05 08:08 PM
by Harbinger
* Starcraft 2!!!
( 1 2 all )
duster 2,378 26 05/19/07 11:56 PM
by Krystal Klear
* Starcraft 2
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 1,908 28 10/13/08 12:00 PM
by Syle
* starcraft 2010 *DELETED* MR14 899 16 08/06/09 05:16 PM
by pfxtc
* I got a job at Blizzard entertainment Scarfmeister 2,283 15 11/08/05 06:47 AM
by hobbitxkillyou

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,967 topic views. 2 members, 54 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
Calendar Event: 07/26/55
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.