Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: Psy Baba]
    #9063772 -

I hope it's a good as the original one was. I spent many a blissful stoned hour playing that back in the day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: Le_Canard]
    #9066019 -

Wtf so now it's coming out as 3 seperate games? These better not be more than $30 a copy or else I'll be playing pirated versions.
http://pc.ign.com/articles/918/918895p1.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: FSBlueApocalypse]
    #9066032 -

me and my roomate have been awaiting this release for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

we just get into games and scream at each other across the hallway.  good times:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: FSBlueApocalypse]
    #9066188 -

FSBlueApocalypse said:
Wtf so now it's coming out as 3 seperate games? These better not be more than $30 a copy or else I'll be playing pirated versions.
http://pc.ign.com/articles/918/918895p1.html



What the... I hope they're not focusing too much on campaigns... I mean, I am not buying all three just to play the different races in multiplayer. That would be fuckin' lame.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: Psy Baba]
    #9066348 -

It looks like a really cool game...but I am so terrible at RTS games. I probably won't get it.

I want blizzard to make a new mmorpg that isn't too difficult, but isn't as easy as WoW. I really think World of Warcraft was the last decent MMORPG to be released. I have tried a few, Vanguard, Age of Conan, Warhammer...all have really disappointed me.


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: aDoS]
    #9066425 -

Looks like its going to be good.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: HB]
    #9066444 -

i'm going to have to get a new computer so i can play it.  i'm very excited.

the new radar detection looks weird, alot more tactical not to be able to see them till the last minute.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: truekimbo2]
    #9069873 -

I'm definitely gonna get it but I seriously doubt it's gonna come out in December it's not even in beta yet I bet it comes out summer next year. Well in any case we'll definitely have to get some shroomery online going. Diablo 3 looks like it's gonna kick ass too I can't decide which one I'm more excited for.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: HuHEN]
    #9070782 -

no way will it be out in December. shit, it was only announced this year...knowing blizzard, starcraft 2 will be released next winter/nov/dec, and diablo 3 is at least 2 years away.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Starcraft 2
( 1 2 all )
Krystal Klear 3,168 26 08/12/10 07:36 AM
by blink
* STARCRAFT 2 TO BE RELEASED IN JULY learningtofly 773 15 06/03/10 10:47 PM
by pwnasaurus
* Starcraft 2!!!
( 1 2 all )
duster 2,378 26 05/19/07 11:56 PM
by Krystal Klear
* StarCraft II is out
( 1 2 all )
pwnasaurus 3,967 38 07/27/10 01:54 AM
by stratos
* Starcraft II
( 1 2 3 all )
pwnasaurus 3,907 48 05/05/10 06:57 AM
by Dosile Kouki
* Starcraft II
( 1 2 3 all )
Coaster 2,845 41 07/28/09 10:40 AM
by xpl0de
* I got a job at Blizzard, now they changed their mind :(
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 4,739 36 11/14/05 08:08 PM
by Harbinger
* starcraft 2010 *DELETED* MR14 899 16 08/06/09 05:16 PM
by pfxtc

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,908 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 186 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.