Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Starcraft 2
    #9063258 -

Anyone pre-ordering it?

Supposed to be out in December.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: Psy Baba]
    #9063346 -

man and i still have my crappy 07 computer shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit im so far behind


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: Coaster]
    #9063353 -

I will destroy anyone in SC.  :laugh:


--------------------
Trade Prints Trade Needles

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: Coaster]
    #9063354 -

lol, I am rocking a 06, but it was well ahead of its time.  I am just now starting to feel like I need an upgrade.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: Psy Baba]
    #9063375 -

Hopefully a torrent will come out for it before then, so I can see if its either going to be old-school bad assness starcraft or a fuck up like the new age of empires.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9063387 -

in middle skewl i used to dream about starcraft every nite
my friends and i would ditch skewl all day long blaze and jus play each other SC
o gawd those were the days


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: Coaster]
    #9063395 -

Blizzard def runs the gaming industry.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: Psy Baba]
    #9063462 -

WoW expansion and Diablo 3 coming to a store near you...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: Adden]
    #9063488 -

Diablo is not till next year.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: Psy Baba]
    #9063496 -

def pre-ordering it. def gonna start pwning online from day 1. long live the zerg!


--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: razmablues]
    #9063512 -



--------------------
The Gospel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: DoseMeHomie]
    #9063537 -



--------------------
The Gospel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: Psy Baba]
    #9063659 -

Hmm... I will not pre-order it, but I will do it the great service of being the first game I've bought in probably five years or so.

I only buy Blizzard games, to be honest. I can't remember the last time I bought a game by another company.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: Psy Baba]
    #9063703 -

I would, but I have to pre-order another Alienware first.  my macbook pro is cool, but I miss my alienware SOOO MUCH ... I no longer think mac is the shit, just because i was able to do sooo much more with my Alienware.

Alienware ALX ... DROOOOOL ....



--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: HB]
    #9063708 -

ghey.


--------------------
i like drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: i6need6it6]
    #9063711 -

fuck off.  that computer lasted me 5 years with no problem, and I'm shallow so I need people and objects and cars that I think are aesthetically pleasing and hot, and I'm willing to waste money on that.


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: i6need6it6]
    #9063714 -

wow jk posted in the wrong place


--------------------
i like drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: i6need6it6]
    #9063721 -

oh. k. bai!


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: HB]
    #9063761 -

So Blizzard confirmed its a December release? I just thought it was a BS placeholder date from Gamestop.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft 2 [Re: FSBlueApocalypse]
    #9063769 -

game releases are never "confirmed", just like Team Fortress 2 or Duke Nukem Forever, they can hold off the release for 10 years if they want to ...

Anybody remember Trespasser, that Jurassic Park game?  With the "most amazing physics engine ever" and the inability to play it smoothly on any computer in existence?


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Starcraft 2
( 1 2 all )
Krystal Klear 3,168 26 08/12/10 07:36 AM
by blink
* STARCRAFT 2 TO BE RELEASED IN JULY learningtofly 773 15 06/03/10 10:47 PM
by pwnasaurus
* Starcraft 2!!!
( 1 2 all )
duster 2,378 26 05/19/07 11:56 PM
by Krystal Klear
* StarCraft II is out
( 1 2 all )
pwnasaurus 3,967 38 07/27/10 01:54 AM
by stratos
* Starcraft II
( 1 2 3 all )
pwnasaurus 3,907 48 05/05/10 06:57 AM
by Dosile Kouki
* Starcraft II
( 1 2 3 all )
Coaster 2,845 41 07/28/09 10:40 AM
by xpl0de
* I got a job at Blizzard, now they changed their mind :(
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 4,739 36 11/14/05 08:08 PM
by Harbinger
* starcraft 2010 *DELETED* MR14 899 16 08/06/09 05:16 PM
by pfxtc

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,908 topic views. 7 members, 18 guests and 114 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.