Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
StarCraft II is out
    #12958877 -

I just got it, midnight release, about to fuck some people up.  Woo!

Who's picking it up tomorrow?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #12958898 -

Fuck yeah!

I might...

I expect to see dozens of deaths from stampedes in Korea :sad:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #12958940 -

I have a beta

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12958991 -

Downloading now :smile:

Hopefully I can get on, says some bs about waiting untill 10:00am PDT...
bastards!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: Spiralout112]
    #12958999 -

its gonna be a bit until i can afford getting it

but once i do, i will dominate

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: LicHmicrO]
    #12959023 -

How are there no torrents out yet :kingcrankey:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12959024 -

Prisoner#1 said:
I have a beta




Is that a medical condition? Sounds serious...


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12959039 -

WakeboardrB said:
Prisoner#1 said:
I have a beta




Is that a medical condition? Sounds serious...



:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: twighead]
    #12959041 -

twighead said:
How are there no torrents out yet :kingcrankey:



Cause you can't torrent the game... you can download the client directly from Blizzard.  But you'll need an account to play.  And you definitely want to play, believe me.  I'm off now, peace Shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #12959051 -

Is this game really any fun? It looks like a war swarm click and wait game. What do you actually do thats fun?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #12959053 -

pwnasaurus said:
twighead said:
How are there no torrents out yet :kingcrankey:



Cause you can't torrent the game... you can download the client directly from Blizzard.  But you'll need an account to play.  And you definitely want to play, believe me.  I'm off now, peace Shroomery.



There's always a way :smile2:

I'd normally buy it but 60$ is pretty steep...

It would all be single player/private servers though :smirk:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: Glenners]
    #12959091 -

Glenners said:
Is this game really any fun? It looks like a war swarm click and wait game. What do you actually do thats fun?




Have you ever played an RTS?  This is hands down the best one ever to come out, no question.

twighead said:
pwnasaurus said:
twighead said:
How are there no torrents out yet :kingcrankey:



Cause you can't torrent the game... you can download the client directly from Blizzard.  But you'll need an account to play.  And you definitely want to play, believe me.  I'm off now, peace Shroomery.



There's always a way :smile2:

I'd normally buy it but 60$ is pretty steep...

It would all be single player/private servers though :smirk:



I'll be very impressed if it gets cracked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #12959100 -

pwnasaurus said:
I'll be very impressed if it gets cracked.



I'll be very impressed if it doesn't get cracked.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12959139 -

Yeah it'll get cracked, EVERYTHING does, I would put my money on it taking less than a week too.

And for the people with their fancy questions, you do realize what starcraft is right? Like them most awesomest game ever made! GALL!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12959147 -

WakeboardrB said:
pwnasaurus said:
I'll be very impressed if it gets cracked.



I'll be very impressed if it doesn't get cracked.



You wont be playing on BNET, so.


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: blujay]
    #12959154 -

With any luck I won't be playing at all.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: Glenners]
    #12959169 -

Glenners said:
Is this game really any fun? It looks like a war swarm click and wait game. What do you actually do thats fun?



its shit. all RTS games are.


--------------------
-_-_-_-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12959173 -

oooooooh everyone ready for MULTIPAYER














LOL:lol: it better have a good campaign

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: akira_akuma]
    #12959220 -

I'm getting it tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to play the shit out of it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: StarCraft II is out [Re: metalmorph]
    #12959223 -

look at the cinematics, they look cheesegrater compared to the old blizzard movies and what is the cooooll graphics supposed to make the game better.


three games??? they better have one wicked ass single player campaign of glory or else this whole blizzard thing will shit the bed.

and then it's case closed for diablo 3 (which already LOOKS like shitty cartoon bolonga.)

:uhoh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Starcraft II
( 1 2 3 all )
Coaster 2,844 41 07/28/09 10:40 AM
by xpl0de
* Starcraft 2 BETA!? RonaldFuckingPaul 420 3 11/04/08 09:21 PM
by Dank_Trichome
* starcraft cd-key generators RonaldFuckingPaul 1,712 17 02/04/08 02:30 AM
by BUDDHA_702
* I got a job at Blizzard, now they changed their mind :(
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 4,739 36 11/14/05 08:08 PM
by Harbinger
* Starcraft 2!!!
( 1 2 all )
duster 2,378 26 05/19/07 11:56 PM
by Krystal Klear
* Starcraft 2
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 1,908 28 10/13/08 12:00 PM
by Syle
* starcraft 2010 *DELETED* MR14 899 16 08/06/09 05:16 PM
by pfxtc
* I got a job at Blizzard entertainment Scarfmeister 2,283 15 11/08/05 06:47 AM
by hobbitxkillyou

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,967 topic views. 4 members, 83 guests and 202 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
Calendar Event: 07/26/55
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.