Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Roswell UFO Festival
    #12848230 -

They have this festival every fourth of july weekend in Roswell.  The actual incident took place in Corona New Mexico, on highway 54 north of Alamogordo.  The festival is kind of commercial, no really great bands.  But costume contests, etc, parade, and just general partying.  At the same time, they have 4th of July celebrations up at Mescalero, the Apache Reservation.  If you know someone you can get into the Church and meet Mescalito. :tongue2: Or you could go tripping and camping at one of these nearby places...  


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roswell UFO Festival [Re: starfire_xes]
    #12848325 -

My hometown is Roswell. The UFO Festival has really fallen off in recent years. :thumbdown: You are always guaranteed to see some crazy shit nonetheless (not always UFO related). God bless the CTR.


--------------------
Talking animals wtf... that doesn't make any damn sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roswell UFO Festival [Re: 6th]
    #12848412 -

I've found the Mescalero ceremonies to be much more enlightening...:wink: but then I've lived in Alamogordo or Tularosa a long time.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roswell UFO Festival [Re: starfire_xes]
    #12848440 -

Haha I'll have to check that out. White Sands is badass. I reeeeeaaaaally want to trip balls in Carlsbad Caverns. Dont know if I could handle that though because im mildly claustrophobic. Its definitely on the to do list though.

If any of you do visit Mescalero in the future as the OP recommends, DO NOT exceed the posted speed limit on the reservation. I'd actually recommend that you do like 5mph under the limit. The Indian cops are all about socking it to whitey. Not that I blame them... just a fair warning.


--------------------
Talking animals wtf... that doesn't make any damn sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roswell UFO Festival [Re: 6th]
    #12848462 -

I've tripped a lot at Whitesands.  Three Rivers Campgrounds is another, Gran Quivira, and Oliver Lee State Park.  You want to hike in to some awesome places and pitch up for the night.  What is cool about three rivers and Gran Quivira, there at a clear summer night the sky is :awesome: it is so dark you can find your way by starlight.  Carlsbad Caverns, I have been on the long walking tour about 20 times, but I have never tripped there.  Thinking of that is a good idea....


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? skatealex2 732 16 02/17/10 08:41 PM
by Madtowntripper
* The Great Roswell Debate
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 1,362 34 07/24/09 02:33 PM
by skatealex2
* Road Trip to Roswell skatealex2 979 13 03/04/10 02:54 PM
by 3rdEyeOpen
* Do you believe there will be a UFO / ET disclosure soon??
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
DeadHearts 15,001 203 10/30/13 01:54 PM
by MystiqueMushroom
* Anyone here ever have a trippy ufo sighting skatealex2 2,299 17 02/15/10 06:43 PM
by skatealex2
* "I Know What I Saw" (History Channel UFO documentary)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LearyfanS 6,182 67 01/15/10 01:22 AM
by evilturnip
* Saw a UFO this morning at 5 AM- UFO interest renewed skatealex2 816 17 05/22/09 02:57 PM
by skatealex2
* Former Canadian Defense Minister tells Governments to Disclose UFO Info OneMoreRobot3021 931 6 03/01/07 01:25 PM
by drtyfrnk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
358 topic views. 6 members, 18 guests and 210 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.