Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e?
    #12049523 -

prob a joke but i think its worth posting  ,  and maybe this dude is onto something, who knows...

  :horly:

found this from a dif. site today-



"
Researched and Discovered the Roswell UFO Space Craft Vehicle Crash Site by Satellite Image

I have spent a considerable amount of time Researching the Roswell UFO Crash Site and have found it's location and obtained Satellite Images, Maps of the Location and Satellite Images of debris in the area. There will be a need to perform an extensive and expensive excavation of the area. The Air Force has given the go ahead on letting a Civillian Find it and Excavate it. Now that I have invested a tremendous amount of my own money on finding the object I am interested in being hired to Excavate it for what ever company is interested in paying me to continue and finish my work. I believe I have enough information to locate it now we just need to get together to begin it's excavation. Please contact me so that we can begin working on this project."






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? [Re: skatealex2]
    #12049538 -

Looks like a lot of dirt to me.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12049564 -

Pretty sure anything that was there was found. I mean, if we didn't find a crash site- what have we been talking about?


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? [Re: Doc_T]
    #12049726 -

Doc_T said:
Pretty sure anything that was there was found. I mean, if we didn't find a crash site- what have we been talking about?



true, but i don't know if there have ever been pictures of the crash site to look at...     

this picture is kind of interesting-  looks like the whole area is burnt up


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? [Re: skatealex2]
    #12049751 -

Quote:
skatealex2 said:  looks like the whole area is burnt up



You know that was sixty years ago, right?
It's not going to look like anything in an overhead photo.
If there's burning, it is from a grass fire.


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? [Re: Doc_T]
    #12049781 -

I bet I can go on google earth and find a bunch of dirt that looks just like that. I'll put 10 bucks on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? [Re: Platinum]
    #12049797 -

truuuuuuuuu



still amusing that someone posted his supposed finding tho      :scrambled:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? [Re: Platinum]
    #12049835 -

Platinum said:
I bet I can go on google earth and find a bunch of dirt that looks just like that. I'll put 10 bucks on it.



I can drive a couple miles out of town and find yo some dirt like that.


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? [Re: Doc_T]
    #12049881 -

Doc_T said:
Platinum said:
I bet I can go on google earth and find a bunch of dirt that looks just like that. I'll put 10 bucks on it.



I can drive a couple miles out of town and find yo some dirt like that.



I'll give ya his 10 bucks for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? [Re: Platinum]
    #12049886 -

Ya know what, I'll give ya 15 and it's a deal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? [Re: Platinum]
    #12049952 -

i'll give you a ifo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? [Re: skatealex2]
    #12049986 -

You think it's still burnt from fifty years ago?


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? [Re: skatealex2]
    #12050070 -

skatealex2 said:
truuuuuuuuu



still amusing that someone posted his supposed finding tho      :scrambled:



I think it's more amusing that the guy wants someone to "hire him" to do the excavation.  Apparently with the blessing of the military as well...


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? [Re: badchad]
    #12050075 -

man the pub should be renamed to area51 or something!


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #12050193 -

Madtowntripper said:
You think it's still burnt from fifty years ago?




don't kno about it being burnt after all this time but it's possible the crash area could have visible signs of the happening compared to the land around it...



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? [Re: skatealex2]
    #12050259 -

skatealex2 said:
it's possible the crash area could have visible signs of the happening compared to the land around it...



City boy, aintcha?


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? [Re: Doc_T]
    #12050348 -

Seriously, I'm not sure what effects he would expect to remain.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Great Roswell Debate
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 1,362 34 07/24/09 02:33 PM
by skatealex2
* FBI Vault Reveals UFO, Roswell Files skatealex2 2,034 14 04/11/11 10:26 PM
by 4runner
* Road Trip to Roswell skatealex2 979 13 03/04/10 02:54 PM
by 3rdEyeOpen
* Coast to Coast AM Has a Dude on Claiming that the roswell shit really happened.... starfire_xes 682 16 07/10/12 02:28 AM
by blewmeanie
* Deathbed confession revives Roswell alien theory altershroom 698 4 07/02/07 11:39 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Roswell UFO Festival starfire_xes 358 4 07/04/10 05:12 PM
by starfire_xes
* I'm going to the 2012 Roswell UFO festival..... starfire_xes 346 4 06/10/12 09:09 PM
by RonaldFuckingPaul
* I put an add up for free phalaris seeds on CR and got a call from two older woman same night musiclover420 465 13 05/17/15 11:28 PM
by musiclover420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
732 topic views. 4 members, 84 guests and 344 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.