Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Snackmaster 2400 at garage sale [Re: Doc_T]
    #12830239 -

Jerky for the win, man! I'll have to try that jerky gun out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snackmaster 2400 at garage sale [Re: ThirtyCigarettes]
    #12830619 -

I don't know about that jerky gun, I don't think ground beef is going to give me the consistency
I value in primo beef jerky. I like sliced beef.


--------------------
...within my memory is the knowledge of hyper-light drive ships and how to build them.



Doc_T's Efficiency Challenge

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snackmaster 2400 at garage sale [Re: Numinosum]
    #12830629 -

they just opened a jerky store like 200m from my house. they got all types of dif animal meat. i think ill hit up a few thrift stores i know around here. Maybe ill get lucky like doc and find one cheap. its been raining so no garage sales this weekend most likely.


--------------------
TO ALL CULTIVATORS, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10899385
We need more member like mycochef, he is truly a kind giving person. Just ask Noobie, mycochef hooked him up big time!
Fastest Cultivation WINNER!!!! NoOneKnowsHowToAct won it twice, must be doing something right:super:

Shoot me a pm if you would like a powerful custom laser built. :smile: 4th pic is a 1.3W 445nm laser burning thru some plastic makeup containers. Yes I was wearing proper safety goggles, otherwise I would be blind right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snackmaster 2400 at garage sale [Re: TacoHerder]
    #12830648 -

I want to get lucky and find a really nice all american at a garage sale like some people do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snackmaster 2400 at garage sale [Re: Damion5050]
    #12833860 -

what a great deal. i'd make some beef jerky and trail mix. mmm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snackmaster 2400 at garage sale [Re: Doc_T]
    #12835877 -

I use this method for jerky. I use the meat and general marinate he describes. i like my marinate a bit on the drier side, meaning more spices. more of the spices end up on the outside of the jerky. Its hard to fuck it up. Enjoy!!!!




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snackmaster 2400 at garage sale [Re: Numinosum]
    #12836299 -

Numinosum said:
I don't know about that jerky gun, I don't think ground beef is going to give me the consistency
I value in primo beef jerky. I like sliced beef.



It's not bad... but it's not as good as doing it right.


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 55 cents at garage sale
( 1 2 all )
cowlitz 2,037 23 07/16/09 12:28 AM
by FractalXplora
* Re: Garage Sale Grow Chamber puscle 755 3 04/11/01 04:22 PM
by scribbles
* Snackmaster Question bronzeboar 721 4 07/17/05 09:53 AM
by Smallworlds
* whole sale jars? dumpster420 392 3 11/23/04 02:00 AM
by robbster
* silica in beef jerky good idea?
( 1 2 3 all )
shredder 3,401 46 10/14/09 10:15 AM
by Roadkill
* Snackmaster Dehydrator from Walmart PowerTrip 1,627 6 04/14/05 12:59 AM
by 88mustanggt
* Beef Jerky Maker to dryout shroomys almighty_toot 672 2 12/07/01 09:58 AM
by almighty_toot
* Snackmaster Dehydrator AbeZard 1,135 5 08/14/01 01:05 AM
by MrGoomer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,750 topic views. 12 members, 51 guests and 144 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.