Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Ooops! I broke your bong! [Re: xxxem3ryxxx]
    #12795468 -

epic resurrection


--------------------
We are all one but not really :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ooops! I broke your bong! [Re: Xog]
    #12795548 -

I've never broken anyones piece before but I have broken a lot of my own shit. I learned that taking bongs to other peoples places is not a good idea. One time I had about a $100 bong that I was taking to my friends I had just left my apartment and I drop the shit walking to the parking lot...it smashes all over the floor next to other apartments so I just flee the scene. Oddly enough it had bong water in it also.

I've broken several bowls while trying to clean out the ash...That really sucks cause what good is a bong without a bowl...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ooops! I broke your bong! [Re: Platinum]
    #12795616 -

I have yet to break any piece fortunately.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my girlfriend broke my bong last night..
( 1 2 all )
idiotek 2,550 25 07/22/05 11:18 AM
by afoaf
* Every man must own a bong
( 1 2 3 all )
Gypsy Boy 1,365 53 05/04/21 10:54 AM
by tyrannicalrex
* My bong broke--Questions lackobreath 2,121 10 02/17/05 10:58 PM
by Irijes
* I broke my bong! YthanA 3,564 19 04/16/09 09:37 AM
by Adden
* I broke my bowl today richismalls 1,300 14 05/13/04 09:50 PM
by gdman
* Homemade Bong! (Ghetto W/ Pics)
( 1 2 all )
absolute zero 5,510 20 01/28/06 02:22 PM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* I broke down, and made the ultimate leap... RoosterCogburn 784 16 01/29/07 11:44 AM
by FunkyLoFi
* New Glass Bong :)
( 1 2 3 all )
baraka 6,207 43 09/28/03 10:22 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,125 topic views. 2 members, 50 guests and 165 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.