Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I broke down, and made the ultimate leap...
    #6495662 -

I just purchased my Volcano Vaporizer... Should be here tomorrow.  :apple:

With the nice fresh ounce of nuggets I have, this weekend should be quite interesting!

I can't think of a better way to spend $850!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke down, and made the ultimate leap... [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #6495676 -

god that thread got everyone jumping on the band wagon.
i dunno there pretty fucking sweet. but if i had 5000 bucks to spend on a peice it better be colorful


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke down, and made the ultimate leap... [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #6495697 -

My buddy Colin made one for pretty cheap. Now we have a jar in the living room labeled 'sticks'. Every time somebody buys a bag, they clean out all the sticks and we keep them in the jar until a dry spell. Then load em' in the vapo and nothing is wasted. My first time using it was bizarre, indeed, passing around a long tube connected to this contraption that vaguely resembles your classic virus graphic. They are a pretty handy thing.


--------------------
This website is GIVING ME THE SHITS!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke down, and made the ultimate leap... [Re: bossocto]
    #6495812 -

Yeah I've used a volcano before, It did produce and trap a fair amount vapor in those bags, and you can just pull off that bag.

I'm still thinking of going the hot air gun route, cause although people swear by the volcano, the hot air gun I think will pretty much do as good IMO, as a fair amount of variable hot air to vaporize the herb is mainly the gist of vaporizing, of course it does help to have a good vacuum and efficient concealment device to get the most out of each vaporized hit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke down, and made the ultimate leap... [Re: capliberty]
    #6495848 -

Well, I am making a simple step towards being a tad more healthy...
I smoke quite a bit, and this looks to be the best by far. I've been doing more and more research, and it seems even water bongs fail to trap the really bad shit.

I'll put up a nice review on Monday. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke down, and made the ultimate leap... [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #6495894 -

Shoulda just saved yer money and gotten a Vapor Bros.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke down, and made the ultimate leap... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6495910 -

vap bros works great. but the volcano is just better. give me a nice bubbler anyday


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke down, and made the ultimate leap... [Re: notapillow]
    #6495951 -

theirs a dam good reason to get on that bandwagon, a bubbler will not eliminate the tar like a vaporizer,

also I'm not down in sucking off a plastic whip neither,

I'mthinking of getting digital heat gun, and maybe using a glass setup that utilizes the bag method. Or just get me a nice bong with a vaporizer bowl. I'm liking this idea over a box and long plastic tube. But I'm sure those work pretty well also.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke down, and made the ultimate leap... [Re: capliberty]
    #6495971 -

bubblers are jusy amazingly satisfying i know the arnt any where near as good for you, (duh) but they are just pleasing to hold and to smoke. they are like bubbling mythical artifacts.

when i get older i will probly need a vaporiser. cus my brochidis gets worse and worse every year


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke down, and made the ultimate leap... [Re: notapillow]
    #6498498 -

Well, this is just an addition to my collection of smokeables.

I have a small bubbler, which is my favorite. Then there is the big guy, a 2 foot JBD with a sick skull and crossbones on it. Thanks to Liz of shroomery fame, I also own a RLY nice hooka. :smile:

I just did a lot of research, and I have the means to afford a Volcano. Generally speaking, I prefer the cheaper option because I hate "name brand" premium prices... But in this case, the Volcano is truly superior in quality and durability.

I will NEVER abandon my bong or bubbler... I'm old school like dat. :bong:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke down, and made the ultimate leap... [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #6498564 -

850 buck on a bong? what the hell?


--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke down, and made the ultimate leap... [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #6498572 -

Shroomnoob said:
850 buck on a bong? what the hell?



hahaha... no.

$540 for the ultimate vaporizer.
$300 for an ounce of fresh nuggets.

That's the total for the weekend... Not even I would spend $850 on just a bong. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke down, and made the ultimate leap... [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #6498588 -

I used a volcano, I was mildly impressed.  Because of the lack of other cannabinoids, I probably won't ever buy one until they drop down to 200USD a unit.

One rip off my bong does the trick. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke down, and made the ultimate leap... [Re: Maverick]
    #6507768 -

OFFICIAL REVIEW

Well, my Volcano came in on Saturday morning, and I quickly headed over to my buddy's house to test it out. I was pretty excited, and as soon as he saw it, so was he.

Unpacked everything, and I have to say it it pretty well put together. The box also serves as a nice carry case, it's solid and has a handle. I reinforced the box with duct tape just to be safe!

Anyway, all the pieces are top quality. The base is sturdy and simple to use. I plugged it in, flipped the heater switch and started reading the Quick Start manual. Grinded up some bud with the included grinder, filled the chamber and I was ready to go.

It took about 5 minutes to heat up, which is fine. Following the simple instructions, I put the chamber on top and flipped the air switch. This was the moment of truth... In about 2 or 3 seconds, sweet THC vapor was being produced, and I attached the bag.

20 seconds later, the bag is filled with vapor... my mouth is watering. I pull it off, and replace the chamber with the ingeniously designed mouthpiece. I have to add that this entire process is very simple, and the quality of the hardware is incredible. It makes you feel like a professional smoker indeed!

The bag goes back and forth between my friend and I... The experience is nice, and knowing how 'healthly' it is fills me with a nice vibe! After 3 nice hits each, I am fucking HIGH. The leftover weed was enough for a second filling, although the vapor was noticibly lighter, it was 3 more decent hits.

At this point, we are both flying. It worked as advertised, but I didn't feel the same "joyful" experience as sharing a bong. It was awesome because of the "newness" and the novelty of a new toy, but it was more "serious" in a way... Hard to explain, but sharing a lighter and bong is more social, the Volcano is more professional.

I haven't cleaned it yet, but that seems pretty easy. the pieces are all well made, so I have no fear of taking them apart and cleaning them with 91% iso... We ran about 20 bags throughout the weekend, and it's still pretty clean, with only a slight sticky resin collecting at certain parts of the chamber. Changing the bag looks simple enough, but the current bag still works fine.

If you have to struggle to spend $500, this isn't for you. I can see it saving you on pot in the long run, but in groups it still eats through weed. We were making 1g salads with everyone chipping in some bud, then getting about 12 hits over two fillings. EVERYONE was impressed with the quality of the hits, with NO exceptions... There were probably 8 hard core smokers there, and not one single vote of dissention.

BOTTOM LINE : I will never part with my bubbler or my Baker... From a social aspect, nothing will ever surpass the passing of a clean, well packed bong. Healthwise, vaporizers are king, and the Volcano is second to none. However, if health and quality aren't your PRIMARY concerns, the Volcano may be overpriced. But I can easily see this thing lasting MANY years, even with a ton of use.

If you have a group of 5 or more heads, and a central point where you generally smoke, start saving for one...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke down, and made the ultimate leap... [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #6507856 -

sweet man I'm glad your happy with your Volcano I would love to have one, maybe some day.


--------------------
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke down, and made the ultimate leap... [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #6508183 -

RoosterCogburn said:
Shroomnoob said:
850 buck on a bong? what the hell?



hahaha... no.

$540 for the ultimate vaporizer.
$300 for an ounce of fresh nuggets.

That's the total for the weekend... Not even I would spend $850 on just a bong. :smile:



I was about to shit my pants when you said you spent $850 on a volcano.  Makes alot more sense now that the O was added in.


--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke down, and made the ultimate leap... [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #6508187 -

Also, the main reason the volcano costs so damn much is because of the valve on the bag. That is the most important and distinguishing feature from other vaporizers.


--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Vaporizer decisions. Volcano vs. Vapormatic Deluxe
( 1 2 3 all )
BigSexyJesus 8,121 42 08/18/07 10:00 PM
by MycoCakeEater
* Why are vaporizers so expensive? hot48yearolds 2,713 18 05/28/07 06:42 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Vaporizer UnholyChild666 967 13 11/01/07 09:47 AM
by Maverick
* Bulb vaporizer what is the difference? kayholand 1,229 10 09/19/07 12:11 PM
by kayholand
* Need to vent, just broke it off with my girl of 2 years
( 1 2 all )
Zodiak 3,901 38 03/02/07 09:23 AM
by a2ndopinion
* Ultimate Tripping Area
( 1 2 all )
TurntableJunky 1,446 38 10/26/07 08:27 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Vaporizer high.
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,915 57 05/02/06 08:21 PM
by mushiemountain
* Know anything about vaporizers? domite 2,541 13 07/26/06 11:17 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
784 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.