Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
doing 150 pounds of rye berries
    #1275682 -

Currently, I am doing 150 pounds of rye berries. Putting a pound in each autoclave bag and using my PC ( I obviously have to much time on my hands). Once the bags are complete I am going to do the straw and worm castings. Do any of you have a better solution or should I go ahead with the straw and worm castings?


--------------------
Wham bam kick yo ass contam. Mold doesn't even dare to enter my shit because I have the remedy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: doing 150 pounds of rye berries [Re: moldmaster]
    #1275696 -

i just wanna know what you plan on doing with all the shrooms. mr wanna be escobar of shrooms


--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: doing 150 pounds of rye berries [Re: moldmaster]
    #1275704 -

Give them to friends and store them somewhere. It is a hobby that I take to the extreme sometimes. I have been growing for a while and now my world revolves around producing the little guys.


--------------------
Wham bam kick yo ass contam. Mold doesn't even dare to enter my shit because I have the remedy

Edited by moldmaster (02/03/03 06:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: doing 150 pounds of rye berries [Re: moldmaster]
    #1275725 -

well good luck on your project!


--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: doing 150 pounds of rye berries [Re: A0999]
    #1276086 -

yea i thinks its cause you think about yer shrooms everyday (and i am no dif) so u make some substrate and shit to occupy yourself when there is no shroom work to be done and sooner or later u have no room for myc, im affraid thats what might happen heh


--------------------

NONE OF THE ABOVE IS TRUE I LIKE TO WRITE STORIES

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: doing 150 pounds of rye berries [Re: moldmaster]
    #1276193 -

Does 150lbs of Rye Berries = 150lbs of mush mush ?

LOL... Escobar of shrooms... that's funny!

Peace
Gthirteens - "It's all I ever smoke"


--------------------
Nostalgiaholic -

Fresh Times Past Age Like Wine,
More and More Precious All the Time

We have found they can intoxicate,
Blurring the Reality of our State

As I pluck them off my Aged Mental Vine,
Fresh Times Past Taste Like Wine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: doing 150 pounds of rye berries [Re: Gthirteens]
    #1276255 -

:laugh: :cool: :smile: :smirk: :frown: :confused: :crazy: :frown:  :shocked: :blush:  :mad: :mad:

Baaaad Boy!!

cg


--------------------
************************************.>>>>>
Here Johny,, have a joint.. all your friends are doing it!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wow, I think I found a Rye Berry Substitute! NESpores 3,097 3 02/20/06 10:35 PM
by NESpores
* Rye Berry and PF Jars. A few questions. SickShroomer 1,570 1 10/11/06 09:30 PM
by SickShroomer
* Rye Berrys? (WBS is makein me mad) SickShroomer 1,439 8 09/25/06 09:00 PM
by Babo911
* What could you use 200lbs of rye berries for?
( 1 2 all )
scatmanrav 2,710 21 09/28/04 12:25 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* question about rye berries FuNgUsMaN420 932 4 12/01/02 04:56 AM
by scifi5001
* rye berries...???? sBUD 1,728 7 12/10/02 07:31 PM
by seattlekid
* rye berries strang 1,297 3 08/02/01 02:21 PM
by BrownPastures
* Rye Berries same as Rye Grass Seed? tracered 11,001 18 03/05/10 12:33 PM
by bare.whiterabbit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
962 topic views. 8 members, 63 guests and 268 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.