| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| Shop: |
| |||
|
| |||
|
Top of the chain Registered: 12/22/09 Posts: 6,233 Loc: never where I sh |
| ||
|
Random Dude Registered: 03/06/09 Posts: 42,395 Loc: Colorado |
| ||
|
Top of the chain Registered: 12/22/09 Posts: 6,233 Loc: never where I sh |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 06/27/06 Posts: 811 |
| ||
|
Random Dude Registered: 03/06/09 Posts: 42,395 Loc: Colorado |
| ||
|
Top of the chain Registered: 12/22/09 Posts: 6,233 Loc: never where I sh |
| ||
|
Random Dude Registered: 03/06/09 Posts: 42,395 Loc: Colorado |
| ||
|
Top of the chain Registered: 12/22/09 Posts: 6,233 Loc: never where I sh |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 06/27/06 Posts: 811 |
| ||
|
Top of the chain Registered: 12/22/09 Posts: 6,233 Loc: never where I sh |
| ||
|
Random Dude Registered: 03/06/09 Posts: 42,395 Loc: Colorado |
| ||
|
Top of the chain Registered: 12/22/09 Posts: 6,233 Loc: never where I sh |
| ||
|
enderthethird Registered: 05/01/10 Posts: 120 Loc: over there somew Last seen: 13 years, 3 months |
| ||
|
Top of the chain Registered: 12/22/09 Posts: 6,233 Loc: never where I sh |
| ||
|
Mystery Machine Registered: 02/10/08 Posts: 911 Loc: Summer All Year Last seen: 8 years, 3 months |
| ||
|
Top of the chain Registered: 12/22/09 Posts: 6,233 Loc: never where I sh |
| ||
|
Random Dude Registered: 03/06/09 Posts: 42,395 Loc: Colorado |
| ||
|
Top of the chain Registered: 12/22/09 Posts: 6,233 Loc: never where I sh |
| ||
|
Random Dude Registered: 03/06/09 Posts: 42,395 Loc: Colorado |
| ||
|
Top of the chain Registered: 12/22/09 Posts: 6,233 Loc: never where I sh |
| ||
| |||
| Shop: |
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
What's the deal with Sclerotia??? ( |
9,783 | 27 | 10/19/05 02:33 AM by blackout | ||
![]() |
P. mexicana Sclerotia and 1/2gal jar how much rye grass seed | 2,623 | 5 | 04/09/04 05:49 PM by Rose | ||
![]() |
mexicana 'a' on straw? | 2,178 | 12 | 10/25/04 09:11 AM by EonTan | ||
![]() |
Cloning sclerotia? | 8,687 | 9 | 12/20/03 07:00 PM by OJK | ||
![]() |
sclerotia or mushrooms? | 3,151 | 10 | 10/21/05 03:04 AM by blackout | ||
![]() |
Why isn't Sclerotia more popular? | 10,003 | 12 | 10/16/03 02:17 PM by f8L | ||
![]() |
Need some help turning half kilo of fresh Mexicana 'truffles' into capsules. | 5,979 | 10 | 04/20/05 12:44 PM by Hambo | ||
![]() |
Psilocybe atlantis sclerotia potency. My verdict. | 15,001 | 1 | 04/19/06 11:58 AM by Snaggletooth |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a 1,585 topic views. 11 members, 77 guests and 186 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||

