Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
TrypseT - Hardware Jedi....(ORIG Track)
    #12447450 -

TrypseT - Hardware Jedi

http://soundcloud.com/ohgee-sounds/trypset-hardware-jedi-v2

"Hardware Jedi" is my latest production. It is inspired by the epic Star Wars movies I loved as a kid and still enjoy today; the solitude of concentrating and owning school, pOtent fungus, and all things Tryp-ya-know-what-I-mEan.
Also inspired from producers such as Compound One, AC Slater, Pinch, Djunya, Tunnidge, J:Kenzo, Headhunter, and Calenda.....wax worth buying and wearing out late at night....watchin' it go.

All sounds, minus the Star Wars samples, were tracked into Live Intro 8.1.1, played by hand, and synthesized off the dome from my hardware....presets are for pussies for tweak on. Womp womp on hardware and filter envelope programming FTW, but I be biased. If anyone wants to know the sciecne of any sounds used I'd love to share. It can be applied to any synths, software being the easy way out....or maybe they are basic...however the routing is quite advanced for me thus far.

Korg Electribe ES-1 MKII, a Microkorg synth, and a nanoKontrol was used for the mixdown.....I have over 12 hours time invested in this and feel it's my best to date. Any technical feedback is always appreciated as I only have cans and a hi-fi system at the moment. I feel the outro can be tweaked as I have a hard time knowing when/how to end tracks. The kick is kind of muffled on my lappy speakers but I can hear it clear in my cans and speakers....please let me know, should be an easy fix if it is not quite there.

Props goes out to Tarekith. He's an awesome producer as well as an avid Live user and Live forum-ite. I don't know if I consider myself a beginner any longer, but his advice is really the best I've read....check it out......http://tarekith.com/assets/mixdowns.html,

Enjoy, and as always....Tryp out.....cause' we all know that where it all started and that where it will end....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jedi Mind Tricks Servants in Heaven Kings in Hell LosAngelesGraff 1,069 3 10/21/06 07:53 PM
by DirtMcgirt
* Multi-Track Recording Software fireworks_godS 782 8 10/20/07 01:01 AM
by KackleDude
* New Shpongle Track! Beija Flor
( 1 2 3 all )
Strumpling 8,554 58 03/23/04 08:03 AM
by Asco
* Is hardware worth it to make electronic genre'd music? freddurgan 772 5 05/18/05 02:22 PM
by Jim
* Cubase Track: A New Night Sky Toddo 897 12 02/02/06 08:15 PM
by Blastrid
* New Track: Contact (Includes a real organ) Toddo 883 5 07/18/06 04:29 PM
by KackleDude
* recording sound from music hardware on the pc - how ? ohmatic 562 1 06/13/05 12:34 PM
by stefan
* Some concept tracks... AkashaPrinciple 528 3 03/24/06 12:30 PM
by Blastrid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
258 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.