Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bizarre Eye Sounds
    #12413624 -


So when I'm in a really quiet space, like so quiet you can here the barely audible sound
of the world spinning on it's axis...  I can hear the noise that my eyes make when I look
to the left or the right.  It works best when I look from my extreme right to my extreme left,
or vice versa.

It sounds like a tiny litesabre every time I do some lookin'!

Just sayin'.


Try next time you're in a quiet space. like taking a poo or something.  :thumbup:
And tell me this:  Does every ones eyes sound like this?

:todcasil:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bizarre Eye Sounds [Re: Todcasil]
    #12413631 -

Your colored text really freaks me out sometimes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bizarre Eye Sounds [Re: koppie]
    #12413648 -

It's a user error glitch :shrug:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bizarre Eye Sounds [Re: Todcasil]
    #12413652 -

I'm gonna need to try and listen. Never noticed anything though.:shrug:


--------------------
:mushroom2:Good Vibes:mushroom2:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bizarre Eye Sounds [Re: Todcasil]
    #12413658 -

I don't think I've ever experienced silence like that.  I hope to one day though!


--------------------
Who wants to live with one foot in hell just for the sake of nostalgia?  Our time is forever NOW!

2010 Southeast Gathering Thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bizarre reaction to ganja... What could have happened?
( 1 2 all )
Jfisher 2,342 26 11/22/05 06:27 AM
by goobler
* Simon and Garfunkle - The Sound of Silence
( 1 2 all )
Purple Haze 3,682 25 08/25/03 02:41 PM
by Anonymous
* I'll be on "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" ToTheSummit 1,876 14 10/23/04 11:57 AM
by MrBump
* The Lonesome Sound of the Train... PapaverS 2,314 8 10/15/02 09:04 PM
by Morphrying
* My innards just made the strangest sound MOTH 484 2 09/07/04 06:52 PM
by Krishna
* Seeing Sound Tribe Sector 9 tomorrow... Adamist 1,032 15 05/01/04 06:31 PM
by forevadazin
* This may sound crazy Ravus 1,030 15 08/05/04 05:17 PM
by felix
* Anyone trip to nature sounds? adamj 623 14 11/13/04 09:08 PM
by kadakuda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
389 topic views. 2 members, 36 guests and 219 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.