Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone trip to nature sounds?
    #3356316 -

Im interested in picking up a CD of maybe thunderstorms, or jungles or whatnot. Actually, now that I think about it I am definatley getting a CD with loons in it. They make such beautiful calls, and it'll bring me back to my portaging days as a kid with my family.

Anyone have any suggestions or favs?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone trip to nature sounds? [Re: adamj]
    #3356319 -

I got a free cd of stuff like that when I got a little cd player for my nightstand.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone trip to nature sounds? [Re: adamj]
    #3356324 -

i dont wanna get a cd, rather download some MP3's. the only prob is all these mp3s with nature have piano and shit on it. I just want the straight up nature sounds. anyone have any of these??


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone trip to nature sounds? [Re: Yarry]
    #3356339 -

go outside  :shrug:, that's what I do (if you ahve a secluded "safe" enviorment, best place to hear and see nature.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone trip to nature sounds? [Re: adamj]
    #3356349 -

I like spring in the bayou. Frogs crickets birds. Bach by the sea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone trip to nature sounds? [Re: Yarry]
    #3356350 -

I saw a CD once of just fire sounds. 78 minutes of it. I really want to get it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone trip to nature sounds? [Re: IAmTheWalrus212]
    #3356358 -

cant go outside here. i live in a small town, with VERY nosey neighbours!


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone trip to nature sounds? [Re: Yarry]
    #3356361 -

that's rough


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone trip to nature sounds? [Re: gdman]
    #3356368 -

Yeah but the people who make these CDs know how to do it properly. They get all the rain and the animals and whatnot.

I always go outside for tripping, but it's always at night and it's mostly just silence. Good silence though :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone trip to nature sounds? [Re: adamj]
    #3356372 -

the best trip i ever had was at like midnight on a summer nite in my backyard on a hammock! fucking awesome


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone trip to nature sounds? [Re: Yarry]
    #3356383 -

Sounds really comfy.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone trip to nature sounds? [Re: adamj]
    #3356406 -

Oh hell yea i ripped 2 cds of entirely nothing but Rain and thunderstorms i used to go to sleep to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone trip to nature sounds? [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #3356445 -

THATS WHAT I NEED IT FOR! i NEEEEEEEEEED some rain and thunder to sleep too! do you have mp3's of it or anything??


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone trip to nature sounds? [Re: adamj]
    #3356693 -

well same problem I have. I have a park nearby but its not really out in a forest so you can hear nature, you can stll hear automobiles. and its pretty cold out here, so its hard to trip outside, although I find myself outside eventually.

but yeah, a good cd with nice nature sounds willl be highly apreciated.


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone trip to nature sounds? [Re: adamj]
    #3357546 -

i have bought many of those "nature's voice" "Escapes" cd's that wal mart has for liek 99 cents. personally i find them irritating. they often dont sound anything like nature.

if you like that sorta shit to trip to get a PACHEBEL CD. i fuckign LOVE that guys music, its all the same but ones liek solitudes and greatist hits are all different instrument. very very relaxing.

i got a thunderstorms one sitting right in front of me. if anyone wants em i can rip it and e-mail the songs. and ill give you the order cause they really do put it in good order. hit me up with a pm and your e-mail if you want em.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se
( 1 2 3 4 ... 56 57 )
My Elysium Trips 16,293 1,124 05/01/18 06:47 PM
by Apples in Mono
* Who Likes Thunderstorms While Tripping? iloveraving 1,707 11 06/07/04 09:05 PM
by ToTheSummit
* thunderstorm tonight question_for_joo 608 2 08/11/04 07:33 AM
by question_for_joo
* Pics I took this morning...thunderstorm
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 3,488 26 06/22/05 04:59 PM
by ForestTrip
* Tonights thunderstorm (lightning pics) ToTheSummit 1,293 10 07/22/05 05:50 AM
by Twister
* thunderstorm question_for_joo 683 3 08/21/04 02:38 PM
by baraka
* The Lonesome Sound of the Train... PapaverS 2,315 8 10/15/02 09:04 PM
by Morphrying
* Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! flanders53 6,835 7 01/31/03 07:07 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
623 topic views. 3 members, 76 guests and 362 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.