Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleFieryS
sky fae
Other User Gallery

Re: Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se [Re: My Elysium Trips]
    #25090984 - 03/26/18 04:11 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

These people are saying stuff you better listen.

it's enjoyable, no worries.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Loc: FM Radio...?
Re: Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se [Re: Fiery]
    #25090999 - 03/26/18 04:26 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Halts Clutch?

G...

G...

Don't start with an Allen Wrench or Winch in there. I already am Waiting for my Real Life to start. Heh, if I took the hint & blew up your incognito mushroom person spot. I don't care, if nobody gets hurt. Heh

Somewhere, Over the Rainbow. Rain Bow. Reign Bow. Starboard Bow - Direction I was a floating. Hurricane forces. Sleeping like a baby. Woke up. They were afraid the Ocean was going to swallow them Whole. I got a shorter straw, man, & was Fired do to Sex in the Garden Champaign Room! Hurricane TKO, around a Young flower. So, Bro couldn't ride horse, damn ass cuss, or I pray for him & all like him. Because I can not like thing's people do, but love the People. Like I can love myself, or try, while I don't Love everything about What I've been dealing with. Everyone has Many problems, the poor children to rich order gents.

I will say this, even after the 4th of July - in a Lpng Cycle Change of a My And Calendar (no typo), I 'Never' thought I'd be talking about Floating Mushroom & Such Gardens that can accommodate even a quarter mile diameter or More. Living in a floating World suspended in Gravity / EM Magnetism, etc..

My Elysium Trips

--------------------
I MET ME-T, or M-ET, on Voyages via My Elysium Trips.

Remember that Life is But a Trip, & Tripping is Perpetual, Whether Sober or not. So, Tripping isn't anything but going along on a Trip.

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/26/18 04:27 AM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25091007 - 03/26/18 04:31 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
These people are saying stuff you better listen.

it's enjoyable, no worries.

I see,

Says the Blind Man

I see That I cannot See the YouTube Links on the Browser I'm using.

I see That either I'm the only blinded to these Mushroom Madness Movies, or something else is going on. Either way, can you see that I cannot see What video you posted?

Please paste Title of video so I can find it! Thanks.

P.S., Seriously, a link would help. I don't get the Videos appearing when on this site, maybe. Otherwise, it's like seeing a back side of a Masterpieces on Canvas, i.e., Not anything except canvas. Etc.

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

Remember that Life is But a Trip, & Tripping is Perpetual, Whether Sober or not. So, Tripping isn't anything but going along on a Trip.

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/26/18 04:34 AM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25091043 - 03/26/18 05:05 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Imagine even Pistol Guns for protection, that might only need Compressed Air, & only bullets, but no casing or primers nor gunpowder. Or an electric pistol would work.

But, how many shots do non "legal" 2nd Amendment Rights People would Want a very high power Air Gun to go with them? Maybe equivalent to a 22lr or More. 

So, it wouldn't be a "firearm," for those that don't have that "Right," cough, cough, fart! Privilege! That was the Word! Something for the Free Criminals to use to Protect themself.

Like a 22 caliber Pellet Pistol, that shoots a 22 caliber Pellet over 800 feet per second or much more. Or a much heavier pellet could travel at around 1k feet per second. By Air Gun, & no Firearms licence would be Needed.

I could say, I have a 22 caliber Pellet gun that I converted to a Rifle & uses CO2. It can push a 22 caliber Pellet, close to 600 feet, now I have had the Longer Barrel in there since long ago.

Point being is. If the Barrel was Smaller, if it was More Compact & Convenient to Carry. If it could shoot equally to maybe 10 rounds of 22lr ammo. I believe Many who are condemned to use 2nd Amendment 'RIGHTS" (BS Alert), could use a Powerful Pocket Air Pistol to defend themselves, etc.. Using maybe only Highly Compressed Air? Nothing except Air & Bullet? Semiautomatic? No Firearms Licenses required?

I don't Believe they make these by stock manufacturers at affordable prices. I assume an Air Pistol this powerful, might cost around  $200 or more, per recent history, etc. 

I would advocate that More People would Want to buy something like this, if it was more or less around  $100! An Air Pistol that shoots like 40 grain Bullets at around 1k fps out the barrel, via Air Power.

Or, it's disgusting I have to think about this is the USA, Land of the Free. Etc.. I would rather take death over life in prison, even working till retirement at a trade. Etc. 

But, I will say this. Thing's too expensive, won't sell like it should or could. The Market should enable the Exchanges to be dynamic. So, a 23 caliber pocket pistol air gun selling for like $1.2k, probably isn't going to be affordable to many. Many wouldn't be able to even touch a gun like that easily at that price.

But if at $100 or so, No Firearms Card Needed, a Sleek look & feel & functions. I'd pay $100 for an Air Pistol that can shoot like an equivalent of Ten, 22lr bullets, like 40 grains at 1k fps. That would be exceptional, a lot of fun if Pellets were Cheap enough. Then just easily Powering it again, charging might require High Pressures. So that is another thing. But, using like Fire Bellow Bags, to Pressurize the pistol by standing on the Fire Bellow Bags, & walking on them till fully charged & ready to shoot again. So, nothing needed except a Bellow Bag with attachment to pistol, then you can shoot all day with enough ammo / pellets.

See? Making Rights, have actual RIGHTS again, even if like chipping at a boulder of nonsense

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/26/18 05:07 AM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25091074 - 03/26/18 05:23 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Little Sir,

Please go sit at Little Children's Tables

Etc., after intermission. I'll give you an Adult chair to sit on, in your own Personal Little Plan'et, maybe only 1/4 wide diameter or so.

I'll sit at my 'little kids' "luxurious amenities." While I Play with - & build, mentally, Little Floating Magnetic Garden World's for People, plants & pets, plus pound's of products, etc.. But, that's Above my pay grade, again. Dragon Ball-Z style, Little Training Planets to Work out on, etc.. That was almost 17 years ago npw, heh, those video's when I was much younger

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/26/18 05:28 AM)

InvisibleFieryS
sky fae
Other User Gallery

#25091080 - 03/26/18 05:26 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

:acidcat::acidcat::acidcat:"Th:acidcat::acidcat::acidcat::acidcat::acidcat::acidcat:"Th:acidcat::acidcat::acidcat:

:acidcat::acidcat::acidcat:"Th:acidcat::acidcat::acidcat::acidcat::acidcat::acidcat:"Th:acidcat::acidcat::acidcat:

:

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25091087 - 03/26/18 05:31 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:

:

Excuse me.

But do you have Proper Registration & Documents of those Cats in the above pictures? Because if not, I'll report you for holding evidence of the illegal Possession of...

Cats of another color

After I catch a Zz, & avoid catastrophe Until the Cat got my tongue.

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

InvisibleFieryS
sky fae
Other User Gallery

#25091093 - 03/26/18 05:35 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

:mel::acidcat::goodluckwiththat2::gollum::feelsweirdman::feelsweirdman::biker::biker::crankey::crankey::ohwow::wonka::ohwow::themoreyouknow::nyan::mel::acidcat::goodluckwiththat2::gollum::feelsweirdman::feelsweirdman::biker::biker::crankey::crankey::ohwow::wonka::ohwow::themoreyouknow::nyan::mel::acidcat::goodluckwiththat2::gollum::feelsweirdman::feelsweirdman::biker::biker::crankey::crankey::ohwow::wonka::ohwow::themoreyouknow::nyan:

InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
    #25091765 - 03/26/18 01:33 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

As soon as they start talkin about hollywood, you know its a full blown schitz case. Listen, if you cant do the naturals in small and then vdry large doses without believing hollywood-like shit, you need to see a doctor. Maybe go see a shaman in s america who doesnt just con people. But some of those circuits are on in places that the rest of the circuitry cannot connect to. You can break fhe pathways free with visionaries, but you have to let go, have to not want anything but a will for the life of all life. Or you can try to close the curcuitry with antipsychotics

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#25091770 - 03/26/18 01:38 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Let this thread serve as an example that psychedelics are not for everyone

--------------------

InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
Re: Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se [Re: Near Dylan]
    #25091785 - 03/26/18 01:50 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Well how about we say some need guidance. The psychedepic experiwnce tells us to have a guide and do quite large doses to bresk thru. If someone is semi scrambled from the start, small doses can seemingly make then more scrambled, though they are learning what is happening to them at an advanced rate than before, and eventually deal with it all better. Yes yum-yums are always good and yummy. Some don't get all the flavor right away.

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25091891 - 03/26/18 02:46 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

My Elysium Trips
Quote:

Near Dylan said:

Quote:

Near Dylan said:

Okay, hypothetically, let's presume you are Correct & let's presume you're Talking about, yours Truly.

Since I'm assuming that you're assuming. Not to mention what happens when people assuming like their rump roast...

What Psychedelics can you Prove I've taken, what kind of psychedelics, what dosages, with who / what / when / where  / why & How.

After you "Prove" that, heh, good luck. Then maybe your own Assumptions would come back to have you taste your own foot in mouth?

Also, who are you, the apparent Authority in the subject of Health & Natural Medicines & what is acceptable & what isn't While on  (drug) induced Life, existential experiences. Who are you to say...?

So, if you are Assuming Much, I'll say this, Speak about What you Know, & don't Speak what you don't have a Reason to believe in Evidence.

Like, just because I'm Always Higher & Lower than almost everyone, always, I will be the Question. Who are YOU guys to Define what is Normal or Not?

So, your assumptions offend this Author, as you are injecting things I haven't said nor can concur with your sentiments if it's about yours Truly in this Here thead.

So, Who is an Arbitrator of What is "Normal" & "Acceptable," with regards to People trying to Live & Let Live, & not bother others? Who Knows, who has an Objective definition of what a "Normal" person should Be...?

Enough said, Show me your Authority to dictate Arbitration of Whimsical Subjective things. Show me your Jurisdiction, Authority, Degrees, etc..

And I still don't have to Believe a Word of Lies that even the "Expert's" have to spout off as Verbal Trash Violating Air Space of the Commonwealth. Or, shut up, even the Police & all them, can go, STFU! All the Treasonous Traitors & Unspeakable Crimes  that even the USA government has perpetrated, but taken No Guilt of Anything in past Century, I could surmise. So, Treasonous Traitors, working for a Treasonous illegal government, all them can go try to Toast Marshmallows while dangling from a rope to hold 300 pounds, while in the "mouth" of Erupting Volcanic Lava! Or, Traitora working for a Treasonous governance! The Whole Treasonous system should be Impeached & Thrown away as Filth! It's in US Constitution, The RIGHTS to Impeach Imposters & Treasonous Traitors of High Crimes & Bribery. The People have the Rights to Impeach Everyone Treasonous in US government! Look in US Constitution, search online for "Impeaching Traitors," or something.

Who are even All Police in Earth?

They can go use their Assumptions to turn into their own Uranus! I've got No Respect for "Authorities" with No Respect.

Everyone else, who has some Conscience & Respect. I don't worry about rebuking them much at all.

So, if I have Reasons to say what I say. If you don't Know what I'm saying is True or False. Shut your mouth before I smack your face over the computer, to give you a Reality check, & saying, Hakuna Matata - it means no worries...

Lion.... King...

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/26/18 02:56 PM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25091949 - 03/26/18 03:06 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Near Dylan,

I'll put it like this.

Have I insinuated Anything you've said that you haven't spoken? If so, please point out.

Besides the fact that I presume you're referring to yours Truly, in yours Truly thread.

I want you to either have some Falsifiable, Objective Evidence or Proof of your claims. Or you're simply assuming things as you're projecting your own Imagination about thing's you arguably have no knowledge about my trips on Psychedelic Drugs!

In other words. I haven't insinuated Anything about you, except your apparent attack at something you Presume to be True, when you have No idea of what it is you're Talking about here, if it's about my business.

So, please, I am not looking to argue with Anyone, but not looking for Guilty by Association of a Blogger here who is assuming thing's, injecting thing's implied by the Bloggers own disclosed words, & that I don't even Know what "Near Dylan" is talking about. Speak for yourself. Don't try to Speak for myself or another! Let them speak for themselves, in most all cases except courts, or when using 1st or 5th Amendment Rights!

So, I am offended, because of your assumptions. Please excuse my vexatious about random people dropping Assumptions about thing's that they basically have nothing to back up their rhetoric.

In other words, Show some evidence, or Bite your tongue when trying to Speak for others. And even if you Did know. Who are you to Speak for Other's?

What Drug's should be Legal & Illegal to People? And who dictates that? I would be presumptuous to assert that "YOU" are the Authority, dictator, & Arbitrator, of what Drugs should be Legal & Illegal to People...?

So, I will say this, Watch what you say about Others you cannot Speak for. Or else, you might find yourself as being pushed around by Others trying to Implicate you into thing's you're mostly innocent about.

Have some respect!

!

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/26/18 03:12 PM)

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#25091969 - 03/26/18 03:11 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Why do you capitalize random words in the middle of sentences

--------------------

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25091990 - 03/26/18 03:21 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:
Why do you capitalize random words in the middle of sentences

Emphatically speaking. I.e., Emphathesis or to Point key words out.

But they are many times, all Key Words.

But, with respect to you. But out of a pet peeve to yours Truly...

Please Only speak for yourself! It's nobody's job to make Everyone perfect nor make Everything about the World people's lives Perfect.

I like to give More Options via Freedom's Ringing, & not worry about it, If the Seeds have been Broadly scattered enough.

But, Speak Only for yourself & yours [like property & belongings & responsibilities & obligations].

Otherwise, you lose credibility to others, & those aware - will perceive you as a Person who Cried Wolf, or a False Alarmist, if you are trying to Speak for Everyone blogging online who says something Conflicting with your Perceived, myopic Ideology of Life, Reality, & Creation, or whatever you believe.

Or, if you Only try to mind your Own business, not minding Everyone else's business. I presume your personal business might be more Personal to you & be a Better Business to succeed in life, while helping provide for you & your Integris impacts. 

Otherwise, Sabotage is Something that can be done via Pseudo News. False allegations, turned into a Mob mentality of People Enraged about a Person they didn't hear about Until maybe 2 weeks ago in the Pseudo New Media's.

I don't have to keep telling you these things. I want to leave you alone to do your thing, but I also want to be left alone to do my thing's. Debating [online] is different than people Putting Pseudo Words in others mouths! In other words, I make my own Straw Man Arguments. But at least I was the Person Who Tried to say those Phrases & Words, Instead of another Saying something that I haven't even explicitly stated online, etc., per Self. It would be like going to a Public Gathering, & others are Injecting their own Telephone Games Convolution of Information & either Exaggerated or not. But, people are Not Perfect, but they should have 1st Amendment Rights & 5th Amendment Rights, to not incriminate themselves if being Held in Custody, etc., for that. Even in Public life, People don't Need to say Anything. The more people say, the more they are judged. I want to judge nobody, I want to not even judge yours Truly, I want to Learn & Grow & Heal & Teach & Advocate & Reason & using Basic Understandings - to Multiply the Understandings, by little impetus Notions to induce Motions for Potions, even Natural Medicinal Lotions. Simmer down you verile adults. That is your business.

Out of Respect!

Not much more than that, Respect

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/26/18 03:33 PM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25092013 - 03/26/18 03:33 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
:mel::acidcat::goodluckwiththat2::gollum::feelsweirdman::feelsweirdman::biker::biker::crankey::crankey::ohwow::wonka::ohwow::themoreyouknow::nyan::mel::acidcat::goodluckwiththat2::gollum::feelsweirdman::feelsweirdman::biker::biker::crankey::crankey::ohwow::wonka::ohwow::themoreyouknow::nyan::mel::acidcat::goodluckwiththat2::gollum::feelsweirdman::feelsweirdman::biker::biker::crankey::crankey::ohwow::wonka::ohwow::themoreyouknow::nyan:

Wow, isn't that just Precious?

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25092022 - 03/26/18 03:36 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I thunk Fiery,

I think, I thunk, I Punk that...

This guy has had Way too many Psychedelic Medications!

Now! NOW I know what "Near Dylan" is talking about.

Hehehe. A Face E-Tious comment, Face planting a Facetious Comical, Satirical Hipocratic coy pun, here, to joke.

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/26/18 03:38 PM)

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#25092040 - 03/26/18 03:41 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Lay off the shrooms and drink some water or somethin man.

--------------------

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25092238 - 03/26/18 05:01 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Did I mention here, that I would Rather Prefer Not to be some kind of Hubris Yuppie, but rather like a Happy Gilmore, just Driving everything Deep Fields!

Seriously, Instead of Golf, I'd Rather play Shooting Golf.

Something I kind of recently conjured up. Not sure what I posted online about Golf for Shooting Guns at Ponds of Still water...?

E.g , Instead of any Golf Courses. People can Shoot at Water Ponds, commensurate with their Calibers & Accuracy levels & what they Want to compete at. Or, a pellet Rifle will be difficult to hit a 300 yard puddle of Water that's 10 inches in diameter, even a Superbly accurate 22 Caliber pellet in like the 10 grains to even over 20 grains of Pellet Weight. (Maybe Football Shaped Pellets would improve Accuracy at Long distances for Air Guns?

In other words, Shooting at Puddles at known distances from Shooters, marked out in Yards or Meters, etc.. Then a Hole in One, would be like Sinking a Splash into a Pond from Maybe even over 1k yards away. So the Splash is a Hit, Instead of having to use a Caddy to drive to find your balls, heh.

So, Maybe every 50 Yards, various Puddles of Water could be Labeled as clear Distance in differences of length.

So, Shooting standing up, laying down, or Any Safe Ways. Have Competitions, by Only having Spotter Scopes, if that is for more than one Shooter playing "golf," but it would be So dynamic in Courses, that the Puddles of Water at distances might be Unknown Diameter of Water Puddles, for more of a challenge.

So, Shooting Even Lead- free, "Golf- like" Shooting Sport's, get Outdoorsman having More Fun than Golf, while it could be Analogous to playing Golf, from a 177 pellet gun, to a Big Caliber Ceasefire Rifle or pistols, etc..

So, replace Much Golf Courses, if in Inconspicuous places that won't deafen everyone close by, would be preferred over playing Golf, by Many Outdoors People, women & children, too, etc.

Why? Because a Big Splash in a Puddle of Water, is Much more Evident than shooting at Paper Target's or even Gongs that can be Very expensive if Large as a Big Puddle of Water. Etc. 

I like to Play, even if I'm designing Neo Games!

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/26/18 05:03 PM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25092262 - 03/26/18 05:12 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:
Lay off the shrooms and drink some water or somethin man.

The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

The song.

Until then, if you don't Know what you're saying. Why not Ask the Source instead of beat around the Bush?

In other words, I'll be willing to answer questions online, more or less, to disclose what I believe is my Rights, While trying to be mindful & cognizant of others feelings & such.

But, I also don't Have to answer Any Questions. So, I don't even Need to post Anything Online. I actually Pay money to use Internet, & I dont get Paid for Anything I post online, no kickbacks, no needing to sell anything for anyone, no sponsors per se, either.

But, I can opt who I wish to engage with, & what I wish to say. I am not interested in finding people's personal business online. But if they are putting words into my mouth that I haven't even said online, & not personally recall saying that, I find offense, like Straw Men hanging on a "post," heh.

I will reach past the Screen & smack your face in a Facetious way! Or, just to edify people, get them more proper in their knowledge, while giving them a spanking in humility, to get them to See Better, to simply let people Be - who aren't actually trying to hurt anyone, but are Quirky on their own.

Unless you Know thing's, you are Like a Big asse'ssment of Uranus, ur anus

I'm not looking to Fight with you. Smarten up by not speaking for me & falsely at That!

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/26/18 05:15 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies