Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Ecstasy after effects... *DELETED* [Re: Adamist]
    #12145255 -

Post deleted by Oldgregg

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy after effects... [Re: Oldgregg]
    #12145260 -

One at night is fine if they're 100mg.


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy after effects... [Re: Oldgregg]
    #12145273 -

You're starting before the roll? That fucks it up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy after effects... [Re: Oldgregg]
    #12145275 -

It may help you feel better in general.

I take them even when I don't roll because there's evidence that it can be a "natural anti-depressant" for some people.


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy after effects... *DELETED* [Re: Oldgregg]
    #12145281 -

Post deleted by Oldgregg

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy after effects... [Re: AntiEverything]
    #12145344 -

AntiEverything said:
everyone is a naysayer of HPPD until they get it. it doesn't take 1 trip or 1 roll, or 1 ketamine bump. but after you use drugs for an extended period of time, it all builds up. its like it skims a layer off the top of your visual perception, emotions, etc etc. but what is that for a little fun, eh ??




I still don't buy it.  My vision is different too after tripping but I think it's entirely due to a perspective shift, nothing physiologically causing hallucinations.  Giving it a disorder name is just dumb to me.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy after effects... *DELETED* [Re: Oldgregg]
    #12145371 -

Post deleted by Oldgregg

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy after effects... [Re: Oldgregg]
    #12145444 -

When I trip frequently my vision starts to "breathe", especially aligned patterns like wallpaper or carpets.

It goes away after awhile if you stop tripping. I'm not sure if this is what's known as "HPPD" though.

Perhaps it has something to do with opening your third eye? :crazy:


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy after effects... [Re: Adamist]
    #12145785 -

I bought like a 60 pack of 100mg capsules,and I take 5htp at night for like 2-3 days after I roll and dose like 200mg/night. After I recover I just leave it alone until I have to recover from a roll again

If you dose 300mg + in 1 night you will have really vivid dreams and it will be tough to sleep since your serotonin is all out of whack

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy after effects... [Re: xtokex]
    #12146004 -

I did a lot of X the summer of 2001 after I graduated. In the 4 months or so we prob rolled like 20-30 times. After that novelty wore off I found myself randomly being "deflated". You know that feeling when all of a sudden you realize your not feeling like a million bucks anymore.
Id just be chillin and get that feeling outta the blue...I still see trails on shit all the time. Its possible that they're just natural but idk...
X is an awesome drug...its too bad it has damaging after effects.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy after effects... [Re: shLong]
    #12147043 -

I must be really lucky, I've only had a handful of pressies that made me feel shitty the next day, but I'm quite sure it was whatever the cut was...

Every clean pill or powder I've had has made me feel awesome the next day, if anything I have an afterglow.. and I've had hundreds.


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy after effects... [Re: Atlantic512]
    #12147226 -

Atlantic512 said:
zombi said:
jesus don't go talking about brain holes or tumors - someone out there might might actually believe mdma can cause that. which it can not, btw.

don't worry about having done too much. one pill spread a week apart is not going to cause any noticeable damage. you may lose a few brain cells, but that is commonplace. mdma is relatively safe when used in moderation. take a longer break if you feel you need to, but don't go around saying you have holes in your brain now. thats how propaganda spreads. and that ends up hurting us all.
:themoreyouknow:



actually MDMA does heat up your body causing a microwave affect heating up your body to where it cooks you which isn't fiction. Like you sayed in moderation isn't as bad but it def isn't good. This is really the only drug I stay away from. But OldGregg are you having any headaches or backaches?

This is just one of them drugs that shouldn't Be abused.



:facepalm:

True, pure MDMA is safer than both alcohol and tobacco. It may cause overheating, but no worse than a common fever will.


--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy after effects... [Re: Oldgregg]
    #12147383 -

Dude, relax.  It's all in your head.


--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy after effects... [Re: highdroponics]
    #12155263 -

highdroponics said:
Atlantic512 said:
zombi said:
jesus don't go talking about brain holes or tumors - someone out there might might actually believe mdma can cause that. which it can not, btw.

don't worry about having done too much. one pill spread a week apart is not going to cause any noticeable damage. you may lose a few brain cells, but that is commonplace. mdma is relatively safe when used in moderation. take a longer break if you feel you need to, but don't go around saying you have holes in your brain now. thats how propaganda spreads. and that ends up hurting us all.
:themoreyouknow:



actually MDMA does heat up your body causing a microwave affect heating up your body to where it cooks you which isn't fiction. Like you sayed in moderation isn't as bad but it def isn't good. This is really the only drug I stay away from. But OldGregg are you having any headaches or backaches?

This is just one of them drugs that shouldn't Be abused.



:facepalm:

True, pure MDMA is safer than both alcohol and tobacco. It may cause overheating, but no worse than a common fever will.



Truth, right here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy after effects... [Re: noticeofeviction]
    #12156372 -

Yep.. there's so much misinformation out there about MDMA, it's irritating.

The "holes in the brain" myth started from that bunk study where they used methamphetamine instead of MDMA on "accident". :facepalm:


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 8 y.o. Girl Dying from a Brain Tumor
( 1 2 all )
TM 2,567 23 08/23/04 05:23 PM
by ToTheSummit
* your brain on ASPARTAME
( 1 2 3 all )
Psilocybeingzz 8,463 51 07/20/12 11:25 PM
by JrayJ
* Effects of Marijuana on the Brain. BlueTalon 2,071 17 11/24/03 01:59 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* look at my fucked brain
( 1 2 3 all )
Kremlin 6,756 50 07/23/04 01:33 PM
by Kremlin
* Terence McKenna on ketamine and ecstasy (mp3's)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 6,218 21 06/07/04 05:16 AM
by filthysock
* Proof that lsd effects machines Lazerouth 2,102 17 10/18/03 05:27 AM
by DreaMaTrix
* The brain and music? Help on the Way 1,316 14 02/20/04 05:31 AM
by Help on the Way
* the butterfly effect Osker246 1,122 8 02/18/04 02:22 AM
by Osker246

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,019 topic views. 2 members, 4 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.