Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: learningtofly]
    #12128371 -

I dont really have time to nurture this thread, but I am happy to continue debating the cannabis issue when I have time.

I highly suggest reading up on Photophosphorylation Prisoner, if you are truly interested. I will connect the dots for you when I get back if you are unable.

Also simply research the chemical constituents in Tetrahydrocannabinol, THC, the most electron rich molecule on Earth... perfect for rebuilding the blocks in the body, so to speak.


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: LSDreamer]
    #12128373 -

i really liked leary's idea that psychedelics are tuning you into knowledge already stored in your cells.  i can believe that.

also one thing he left out, is everything around us seems to be imprinted with the major cultural ideas throughout history.

when i'm tripping i look at architecture and the thoughts of plato pop into my head like they're my own.

i look at mcdonalds and i suddenly begin realizing behavioral psychology.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128374 -

Quote:
I dont really have time to nurture this thread, but I am happy to continue debating the cannabis issue when I have time.




Now does this mean you don't want to because you can't back it up or you don't want to because you're too busy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: LSDreamer]
    #12128393 -

LSDreamer said:
Duh. Psychedelics instill external knowledge. They're MAGIC! :fairy:



I put mushrooms in my butt, that's why I'm a smart ass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: truekimbo2]
    #12128400 -

Just don't forget that LSD is a tool. It helps you to get perspective in your problems, it doesn't solve them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: learningtofly]
    #12128405 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128416 -

roboto212 said:
I dont really have time to nurture this thread, but I am happy to continue debating the cannabis issue when I have time.




I'd love to discuss it as well but the claims you make are similar to a
16yo that's gotten high a couple times, read some nut cases blog and took
it as fact... please, if you want to discuss it, show us where we can
find this information

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128422 -

one more:


taken from http://www.biologie.uni-hamburg.de/b-online/e24/24c.htm


"The process is termed photophosphorylation. It exists in bacteria and blue-green algae, too, and is a general feature of photosynthetic processes.

After it was proven hat ATP is produced, was it asked how this is done. It seemed unlikely that the light induces the production of ATP directly but it had turned out that the production of ATP has to be preceded by an exposure to light. The concept of a light-induced electron flow was developed. It assumes that one molecule of chlorophyll absorbs one photon. As a consequence is an electrons of chlorophyll transferred to a higher energy level.

This energy-rich electron is then transferred to a neighbouring electron acceptor with a strong electronegative redox potential. The transfer of the electron from the activated chlorophyll to the (first) acceptor is the first photochemical phase of photosynthesis. Its decisive feature is the transformation of a photon flow (light) into a flow of electrons. "


I will find the article on tetrahydrocannabinol later, that explains why it absorbs the most light, but if you quickly look at the structure of the trichome, it is perfect for collecting light, unlike anything on Earth in the plant kingdom:






--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Edited by roboto212 (03/02/10 03:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Beanhead]
    #12128434 -

Beanhead said:
Just don't forget that LSD is a tool.




I'll say, I was tripping pretty hard one night and working in the
woodshop, with LSD I produced some of my best work

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128444 -

roboto212 said:
You achieve true bliss, and your body returns to your supremely healthy state. Your physical body returns to the DNA coded perfection, your mental health is elevated by the unique interaction of raw cannabis and the anandamide receptors in the brain, and you are fully connected to your spiritual self.

My last experience with raw cannabis followed a 3 day water fast, where I broke it with several ripened bananas and 10 freshly dried grams of home grown cannabis, and I achieved a level of bliss, that cannot be explained in words. I had a vision last night that I have to begin showing people the true nature of cannabis, show them through my eyes, how cannabis is meant to be eaten, in its natural god given state.



Eating raw cannabis is changing your DNA? Yeah I think I'll put you on ignore.

You're wasting your weed, its meant to be inhaled.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128465 -

roboto212 said:
I will find the article on tetrahydrocannabinol later, that explains why it absorbs the most light, but if you quickly look at the structure of the trichome, it is perfect for collecting light,



and would act just like a magnifying glass, burning tiny holes in the leaves

Quote:
unlike anything on Earth in the plant kingdom:



I guess you dont really understand the cannabis or plants for that matter, many plants have trichomes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Rocker232]
    #12128471 -

it doesnt change your DNA, a great deal of energy is required to do that... it simply restores your physical body to the original DNA coding... DNA is simply the blueprint for your body to constantly rebuild itself... it does this when you get sick, or cut your arm etc...


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12128478 -

Prisoner#1 said:
roboto212 said:
I will find the article on tetrahydrocannabinol later, that explains why it absorbs the most light, but if you quickly look at the structure of the trichome, it is perfect for collecting light,



and would act just like a magnifying glass, burning tiny holes in the leaves

Quote:
unlike anything on Earth in the plant kingdom:



I guess you dont really understand the cannabis or plants for that matter, many plants have trichomes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichome





are those trichomes that we can digest though :smile: ?


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12128488 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Beanhead said:
Just don't forget that LSD is a tool.




I'll say, I was tripping pretty hard one night and working in the
woodshop, with LSD I produced some of my best work



You still made it mate, not the LSD:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128490 -

roboto212 said:
are those trichomes that we can digest though :smile: ?



probably, as well as any other plant material... how well do you digest cellulose?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12128500 -

:sad:

Arghhhh my eyes, trichomes are forever ruined. Looks like a big fat penis with a cum explosion.

:awetongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Beanhead]
    #12128503 -

Beanhead said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Beanhead said:
Just don't forget that LSD is a tool.




I'll say, I was tripping pretty hard one night and working in the
woodshop, with LSD I produced some of my best work



You still made it mate, not the LSD:heart:




the LSD put a gun in my head and made me do it

or in reality, I lost track of the time I spent and really had to focus
on the minute details, something I might normally overlook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Beanhead]
    #12128510 -

Beanhead said:
:sad:

Arghhhh my eyes, trichomes are forever ruined. Looks like a big fat penis with a cum explosion.

:awetongue:



:ilold:


well here, have a small penis with even smaller penii attached


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128536 -

you found the holy grail bro!


:popcorn:


--------------------

                                                      psilohuasca is da wae
                                                                gnome sayin'?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12128545 -

Prisoner#1 said:
roboto212 said:
are those trichomes that we can digest though :smile: ?



probably, as well as any other plant material... how well do you digest cellulose?




our stomaches are not designed to digest every piece of plant matter..
most plants on Earth take more energy to digest than they give you... so digesting, like celery, takes calories from the body.

Cannabis is very easy to digest... I can prove this scientifically, but Im also speaking from experience... it flows through me and makes my poop smell good :smile:


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My CANNABIS day Psilocybeingzz 1,304 11 07/04/04 08:23 PM
by browndustin
* Am I the Only One Who Uses Passion Flower Instead of Cannabis?
( 1 2 3 all )
MarkostheGnostic 49,507 53 10/23/15 02:34 PM
by alexmir
* What's the best book on indoor cannabis development? World Spirit 996 12 09/09/03 05:15 AM
by World Spirit
* Stabbing pain in my lungs.. Is cannabis really that bad for you? Mushie_Man 1,994 7 11/11/04 02:23 PM
by Harbinger
* Holy Fuck.. I'm FREE!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomismM 6,712 73 11/02/04 04:26 PM
by AbstractHarmonix
* Happy Cannabis Friday!
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 1,199 23 09/25/04 01:12 PM
by trendal
* Brief History of Cannabis Laws falseliberty 978 5 01/24/05 07:06 PM
by Dark_Star
* The French, champions of cannabis smokin' exclusive58 1,153 13 04/07/05 03:38 PM
by Shagshow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,033 topic views. 0 members, 20 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.