Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Seeker_22]
    #12104108 -

I've been raped by them before but I got through it, it's almost a right of passage.  You let them win.  :frown:





Anyway, back on topic!!  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Newbie]
    #12104113 -

damn, yeah I didn't like being a 0 shroomer though. that was when I first joined the shroomery... too bad I can't switch it back.


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Seeker_22]
    #12104114 -

Seeker_22 said:
yeah the OTD crew raped my fucking ratings a long time ago when I got into a internet fight with them. I never knew they were so gay about each other. so I said fuck ratings lol. :vaped:



The only ratings people should have are trade ratings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12104139 -

I can't believe some douchebag tried to copy his style with happy video game nerd. I will have to watch one of his videos and comment accordingly.


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Seeker_22]
    #12104144 -

I'm such a gay fanboy I actually emailed James Rolfe about it and was like, "Yo, this douche nozzle is totally ripping off your shit"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Seeker_22]
    #12104146 -

There are tons of ripoffs of his style.
Irate video game nerd for one.

I only find AVGN entertaining.


--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Seeker_22]
    #12104149 -

:dudewtf:
:lol:

Thanks for that.

I might go play my SNES that I haven't touched in 10 years now.


--------------------
:blankbubble:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Thisfire]
    #12104158 -

Thisfire said:
ZenClarity said:
Bleh.. Can't embed with the script they give me.. but this guy's a funny ass critic.
I know it's not old school... but check it out. (if your too baked, you may not be able
to follow along to well)

sorry I couldn't find it on youtube.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/472-Sonic-Unleashed




Not a big fan of him..
Though AVGN is pretty entertaining.
You can see how much weight hes gained over the years though haha



Donno.. Guess im just use to zero punctuation.. Don't find AVGN nearly as amusing...
That sonic review is fucking hilarious to me. Each to their own though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Arcanum]
    #12104163 -

hell yeah on the SNES idea. that shit is great. I remember when I got it as a kid and played that mario game for fucking days straight. I gotta get these systems back soon.

edit: just watched metal gear review. CLASSIC!!!!


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: ZenClarity]
    #12104169 -

ZenClarity said:
Thisfire said:
ZenClarity said:
Bleh.. Can't embed with the script they give me.. but this guy's a funny ass critic.
I know it's not old school... but check it out. (if your too baked, you may not be able
to follow along to well)

sorry I couldn't find it on youtube.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/472-Sonic-Unleashed




Not a big fan of him..
Though AVGN is pretty entertaining.
You can see how much weight hes gained over the years though haha



Donno.. Guess im just use to zero punctuation.. Don't find AVGN nearly as amusing...
That sonic review is fucking hilarious to me. Each to their own though.



There is just something about the Zero punctuation guy that I don't like
He sounds like he is a total asshole in his daily life, where as AVGN seems like hes pretty normal and just acts for his videos. I dunno. :shrug:


--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Thisfire]
    #12104181 -

Quote:
Thisfire's signature says:





Ruh-roh.


--------------------
:blankbubble:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Thisfire]
    #12104189 -

Yeah.. I see what your saying. Guess that's one of the reasons I like him as a critic...
hes relentless... lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Arcanum]
    #12104190 -

Arcanum said:
Quote:
Thisfire's signature says:





Ruh-roh.



Call Amberlamps!


--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Edited by Thisfire (02/26/10 06:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Seeker_22]
    #12105132 -

I can't get enough of the theme song... :discorex:


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "Video games are bad for your brain" p4kSouL 1,465 5 09/26/05 10:16 PM
by Ravus
* Cool Video Game Idea sirbojangles 1,169 5 10/23/05 12:30 PM
by art
* "White Rabbit" used in video game commercial
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 9,928 27 11/02/02 10:15 AM
by Papaver
* playing old video games
( 1 2 all )
question_for_joo 2,525 20 07/18/04 05:07 AM
by MorbidHamster
* Video game madness~~~! XUL 1,643 10 10/26/05 06:30 PM
by XUL
* your 10 favortite video games
( 1 2 3 all )
Liquid_Dimension 4,874 49 04/13/06 11:55 PM
by Kaleidoscope
* Think you play video games too much???
( 1 2 all )
barfightlard 2,928 38 11/06/05 06:30 PM
by Harbinger
* What do you do at 12:30 besides video games and drugs if you aren't 21?
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 6,372 54 12/03/05 02:25 AM
by XUL

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,656 topic views. 2 members, 35 guests and 188 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.