Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Angry Video Game Nerd. * 2
    #12103820 -

Has anyone checked this guy out before? I just recently discovered him and his videos are HILARIOUS!!! Here is a complete list of all the videos he has ever done.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Angry_Video_Game_Nerd_episodes

His TMNT 3 movie review is also priceless. And his ghostbusters videos. LMAO!! This one is from Super Mario 3, which is arguably, maybe the best game of all time for NES. So he doesn't always review shitty games. Oh and he reviews the wizard too. lol. This one was funny as hell though. The link timeline is fucking confusing aswell.



--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Seeker_22]
    #12103831 -

I've been watching since Day 1 and I look for updates every day.  His shit is so fucking funny, I would like nothing more than to kill a case with that dude and play some fuckin NES.  He used to be called the Angry Nintendo Nerd but he branched out and changed it.  I call it a Nintendo copyright issue but he says otherwise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Newbie]
    #12103852 -

Newbie said:
I've been watching since Day 1 and I look for updates every day.  His shit is so fucking funny, I would like nothing more than to kill a case with that dude and play some fuckin NES.  He used to be called the Angry Nintendo Nerd but he branched out and changed it.  I call it a Nintendo copyright issue but he says otherwise.



I could've swore I saw somewhere that it was a copyright issue.

AVGN is amazing. I love the Ghostbuster episodes.



--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: gzuf]
    #12103917 -

Yeah all this nostalgia makes me want to get NES back. I sold it like stupid evil idiot fuck to some dickhead. Had like 50 games built up aswell. Still feel like such a douchebag for doing that. :sadyes:


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Seeker_22]
    #12103928 -

You can have an emulator that mimics everything down to a shitty 10 year old tube TV screen.  Mod a PS2, install the emulators, and play from a flash drive.  The entire NES, SNES, and Genesis game library can fit on a 4 or 8GB stick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: gzuf]
    #12103982 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: gzuf]
    #12104010 -

OMG thats fucking hilarious!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #12104016 -

Wow, newbie that is sick. Is it hard to mod a playstation? I have played emulators and stuff before on the comp. Its just not the same really. I kinda want to play with the old nintendo controller though just for fun. I also kind of want to start collecting something. Classic NES games would be sweet. Its impossible to get them all though. There was one game or something that recently sold for like 13k on ebay. I think it was some old school fitness game with like a pad that you lay down on the floor and whatnot.


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12104021 -

Play Mario Bros 3 Here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12104032 -

DeadHearts said:
Play Mario Bros 3 Here



sweet dude! I have never seen that before. I could never get mario 3 on emulators it seems because of copyright or some dumb shit.


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Seeker_22]
    #12104043 -




BEWM

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Seeker_22]
    #12104047 -

Seeker_22 said:
DeadHearts said:
Play Mario Bros 3 Here



sweet dude! I have never seen that before. I could never get mario 3 on emulators it seems because of copyright or some dumb shit.



Yeah man I found it the other day. However. It takes time to
get used to plain on a key board for sure and i you exit the page
you have to start all over.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Newbie]
    #12104048 -

Newbie said:



BEWM



:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Newbie]
    #12104054 -

Newbie said:



BEWM



HOLY SHIT DUDE!!! I need that. Now all I need is some $$$. :yesnod:


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Seeker_22]
    #12104073 -

http://www.modchip.ca/store/product.php?productid=16135&cat=265&page=1




Kind of pricey, I mean I know how to solder but that shit is TEDIOUS.  You need really really thin solder, and thin ass soldering tip, a magnifying glass...    Not to mention disassembling the entire PS2 (slim) down to the board (20 screws later).  Modded PS2's are the shit though.  Play downloaded/copied games, emulators, all sorts of shit.  It really opens up the possibilities with the hardware instead of being all locked down and generic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Newbie]
    #12104075 -

Bleh.. Can't embed with the script they give me.. but this guy's a funny ass critic.
I know it's not old school... but check it out. (if your too baked, you may not be able
to follow along to well)

sorry I couldn't find it on youtube.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/472-Sonic-Unleashed


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: ZenClarity]
    #12104083 -

ZenClarity said:
Bleh.. Can't embed with the script they give me.. but this guy's a funny ass critic.
I know it's not old school... but check it out. (if your too baked, you may not be able
to follow along to well)

sorry I couldn't find it on youtube.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/472-Sonic-Unleashed




Not a big fan of him..
Though AVGN is pretty entertaining.
You can see how much weight hes gained over the years though haha


--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: ZenClarity]
    #12104085 -

AVGN has a poser, the Happy Video Game Nerd.  This shitfuck ripped off AVGN's theme song down to every note and is just a total pussy. 

http://www.retrowaretv.com/home/HappyVideoGameNerd/tabid/96/Default.aspx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Newbie]
    #12104095 -

Damn dude I was gonna rate you 5 shrooms for your love of retro gaming but you opted out of ratings!  :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angry Video Game Nerd. [Re: Newbie]
    #12104104 -

yeah the OTD crew raped my fucking ratings a long time ago when I got into a internet fight with them. I never knew they were so gay about each other. so I said fuck ratings lol. :vaped:


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "Video games are bad for your brain" p4kSouL 1,465 5 09/26/05 10:16 PM
by Ravus
* Cool Video Game Idea sirbojangles 1,169 5 10/23/05 12:30 PM
by art
* "White Rabbit" used in video game commercial
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 9,931 27 11/02/02 10:15 AM
by Papaver
* playing old video games
( 1 2 all )
question_for_joo 2,525 20 07/18/04 05:07 AM
by MorbidHamster
* Video game madness~~~! XUL 1,643 10 10/26/05 06:30 PM
by XUL
* your 10 favortite video games
( 1 2 3 all )
Liquid_Dimension 4,874 49 04/13/06 11:55 PM
by Kaleidoscope
* Think you play video games too much???
( 1 2 all )
barfightlard 2,928 38 11/06/05 06:30 PM
by Harbinger
* What do you do at 12:30 besides video games and drugs if you aren't 21?
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 6,372 54 12/03/05 02:25 AM
by XUL

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,656 topic views. 5 members, 20 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.